My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Well, can you believe that some folk are still actually buying Christmas melts on t'other site?
    Suppose I will get some earache from them when their orders are late in arriving.

When I have posted everything out tomorrow I will put a holiday notice up until 2nd Jan and enjoy spending time with my family.

I have just now decided to close my shops down here and "shut up the shutters and sit in the shop."
    Lol, try saying that 5 times very fast ....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    What sound advice moonie!

I aim to please

That's been my life for a long time, but especially since my cardiac arrest and coma in 2016.

I have been sleeping for England recently, but it wasn't planned.

I went for a nap about 3pm yesterday and didn't wake up until 8pm. I decided that was too late for dinner so sluggled myself up in my duvet and a fleecy blanket my son sent up, and woke up again around 10am today
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Trish this gave me a good chuckle,

Books sorry to read of your recent health problems, hope you are well and truly on the mend, had a look through the tunes, 3 of my favourites when the radio gets turned up in the car, Van Morrison, The Travelling Wilburys and the Riders on the Storm is still in my vinyl collection,

Well wishing you all a Healthy Wealthy New Year.

Hello my dear cocktail and music amigos and amigas!
    Firstly .... Happy New Year!

Bit late sorry, but I only managed to pull myself together yesterday after yet another bout of the lurgy.
    I'm so drained and feel weak after losing a lot of weight, but determined to restore myself to the wild rock chick I used to be ...lol!

Now then books, we want you to continue to get over your recent health shock and provide us with more choons and pictures of you in your kilt ....
    again you always excel in your choices. My favourite was Yellow, followed by Harvest Moon.

Yeller, glad you had a chuckle! Hope you are keeping well and how is your house move going? Anything turned up yet?

Moony, how are things progressing for you with trying to get a house move? Hope you are keping well although it must have been a hard time for you without your beloved Billy. Sending hugs (((xxx)))

Well, since I spent New Years eve in bed and missed all the celebrations, how about a listen to this?
    Always makes me fill up with tears .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to1xT93IlUI

.... signs off with runny eyes

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hey Trish

No nearer to moving on as social services have given up on me and have vanished, so no support from them at all.

They sent me their report which says I don't need any support as I could use my car to get out and about.

Funny that, because I don't actully own a car as I am medically unfit to drive.

They offered we one and a half hours of carer support, which I turned down as they would have charged me th minumum fee of £90 a week for that.

They added to the report that they had offered me help but I refused it.

I'm now sat here waiting for a lottery win so I can buy a place in Gosport because there is a £20 year waiting list for a tetirement flat in the private sector and I don't meet the criteria for social housing.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    Hey Trish

No nearer to moving on as social services have given up on me and have vanished, so no support from them at all.

They sent me their report which says I don't need any support as I could use my car to get out and about.

Funny that, because I don't actully own a car as I am medically unfit to drive.

They offered we one and a half hours of carer support, which I turned down as they would have charged me th minumum fee of £90 a week for that.

They added to the report that they had offered me help but I refused it.

I'm now sat here waiting for a lottery win so I can buy a place in Gosport because there is a £20 year waiting list for a tetirement flat in the private sector and I don't meet the criteria for social housing.
    Oh Moony,
    I just cannot believe how badly you have been treated.
    Your local council should be named and shamed for their total negligence and disrespect of your personal circumstances.
    Have you contacted your local MP and put forward your comments - not that I have much faith in any MP anymore. They are all out for what they can get ..... :-(
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Glad that you are obeying orders books!

Well, it has been a very, very cold day here in Wickham Market.
    The icy wind is coming from the East, bringing with it frozen rain which landed everywhere like little pellets of polystyrene!
    Haven't yet played all the choons yet books, but you always do provide a jolly good selection.

I guess I could blast your ears off with my fave rock bands ... (Zeppelin, Who, AC/DC, Queen, Purple, Sabbath ...etc) but I have decided to treat you to my second love of music .... Classical.

I love this (which I have chosen for my exit from this world)
    ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L_yCwFD6Jo

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Brrr ! What an awful day. It is so cold here on the East coast, the temps haven't risen above freezing all day. The north easterly wind chill cuts through you, oh I do so hate winter! Roll on spring I say!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information