Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Trish - I hope you're feeling better really soon! Sounds like you got a miserable bug.
    Maybe this will help.

CBeebies: Get Well Soon - Karaoke Theme Song - YouTube
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Hello y'all!
    I think I'm over the lurgy although I still get very tired mid afternoon and often retire to my quarters around 8 or 9pm (I get up early) depending on how many orders I have to get out. Still haven't got much of an appetite though, I feel bloated and nauseous at mealtimes, much to JR's annoyance.

Like you books, I just cannot believe that time has flown so quickly. I just don't seem to be able to fit everything into a week!
    Oh blimey, it will be Christmas soon - I haven't got a single present yet for my humongous family, I think gift cards will suffice this year, especially for the adults. Hoping the parents of my grandchildren will send me links to the actual presents for the little ones.
    Well, the weather here has been so wet just lately- most unusual for East Anglia. The lawns have greened up after dying off in the summer, JR mowed the front lawns this week but it was hard work as the grass was still not thoroughly
    dry and clogged up the blades.

Not much else to report, hope everyone is keeping well - and thank-you so much for the choons - I love to listen to all your choices. Please keep 'em coming!

Take care everyone, much love to all my dear buddies x
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oooh, mooney - how very interesting!
    Well done you, would love to buy a copy when you are able to list them. I don't really get much time for reading, but I'm sure that I could read a couple of chapters when I'm having my morning cuppa!

It's been another busy day and to be honest I feel worn out. I don't know if it is just old age creeping in, or the side affects of covid. Maybe a good stiff one will do me good ....
    (Drink that is!!!)
    Talking of drink, how would you fancy a nice hot toddy to warm your cockles? Help yourselves, I have plenty to spare.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Very nice choices of choons books, very apt for Rememberance Day.

Well, I'm about to put up a small holiday notice as JR and I are off on a little adventure on Saturday morning for a few days.
    We used to love Midsomer Murders on the box, (I don't get much chance to watch it just lately due to the pre-Christmas flurry of the wax melt sales).
    It's a birthday treat for me, we are staying in a grade 1 listed pub where many scenes were shot in the Midsomer episodes, and doing a tour of the nearby very pretty villages in Oxfordshire which have been locations in the series. There is a Christmas Market to suss out and also a Midsomer Museum!
    Sure wished that the weather was better for us; so many hostelries to investigate, a cold beer in a pub garden would have been preferable to umbrellas, raincoats and wooly jumpers!

I'm burning a beeswax tealight candle under my wax burner with some pet, smoke, odour repellant melts. We are a semi and our neighbours are gassing us out with the smell of their weed smoking! Even my store room with fragrant wax melts stinks horrible!
    Lucia called yesterday and commented that she could also smell their horrible smoke, I wished that they would go outside to do their cannabis smoking. (I would go around there and ask them to stop smoking indoors, but they are not the nicest of people to speak to!).

As for Christmas, which is just around the corner - I have just ordered a whole bunch of Christmas cards for my ridiculously large family! Personally, I would rather not send cards - I think it's daft, unless you wish to be remembered by a long lost friend or relative. Haven't bought anything at all yet for pressies, TBH I haven't time or motivation.

Right, I'm off now - how about a wee pre-Christmas drinkipoo!
    Fancy a White Christmas Martini?

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Well, the little trip out sight seeing went well. We managed to visit lots of places, and ole JR managed well with his walking with the aid of his new walking stick. The weather wasn't too bad up until Monday, when it all turned very wet and cold so we came home earlier than planned.
    It was nice to be back home, and even nicer to crawl into my own bed!

It has been an unusually quiet day for me, only 3 sales on t'other side, but I did have a couple of minor sales here.
    I have had to email my buyers to let them know that there is a postal strike today, tomorrow, 30th Nov and 1st Dec.
    Many folk don't hear about the strikes and start fussing and lodging complaints when their stuff hasn't arrived on the due date so I think it's best to inform them of the delay in delivery beforehand.

Crikey!
    We have just had the most spectacular and heaviest rainfall shower ever! I thought it was hailing - the noise against the windows was so loud. There is a river running down our street, everywhere is flooded.
    At least it will fill the reservoirs after the months of drought during summer!

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

In memory of my Billy

This was our song

Bring me sunshine
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    In memory of my Billy

This was our song

Bring me sunshine
    Always brings a smile, take care and remember all the happier times.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Always brings a smile, take care and remember all the happier times.
    I'm busy now writing my memoir. I have changed the title and cover so it's more obvious what the book is about.

One of the last lovely things Billy did for me is buy me a Windows based laptop so I could upload my manuscripts as MS Word documents

Name:  et.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  58.1 KB
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Thread Information