Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Hello
    I'm still hear but not for long these days, just do what I need to do then go, saving on the leccy where I can.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Hello

Hello there

Melting for the rest of the summer...4 months till Xmas though
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Getting worried now, where are you all?

Hi everyone!
    At last I have the chance to pop in the cocktail and music lounge to see how all my dear friends are.
    There has been a lot going on in my life these last few months.
    We went on holiday to Menorca with Lucia and her family, and both JR and I fell ill with the dreaded Covid upon our return.

It has taken me ages to get over it, I'm still not feeling too good. I'm so awfully tired and yet cannot sleep at night, cannot fancy anything to eat with nausea and have a head full of cotton wool!

I have battled on trying to keep up with the sales from t'other side - it has been manic with folk ordering in bulk to save on postage costs. I cannot work tonight - my blerdy microwave gave up the ghost and packed in last night. My new one will arrive tomorrow (thanks to the river!)
    I did send ole JR down to Fresco this morning with specific instructions to get me a microwave with grill (like my last one). He turned up with a poxy small microwave with no grill, which I promptly sent him back to return it. (He is such a miserly sod, always gets the cheapest)

Anyways, I hope all my dear friends are well and do please pop in when you can just to say hello and let me know that you are keeping ok.
    It is always so lovely to hear from you all as I guess we have been virtual friends for a long time x.

Oh look, Ive bought you all a little gift - help yourselves!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oh, I forgot to say thanks to books for the choons - always a pleasure to listen to both new and old tracks.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, all! Sorry to hear you aren't so perky, Trish! I hope you improve quickly. People forget this Covid is not over, and is not anything to mess with. Stay cautious, as new variants are out there.

Here's one of my old time favorite singers...... Ed Ames...enjoy this autumn beauty!

Ed Ames - Try To Remember - YouTube
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Hello your Maj,

So nice to hear from you. Thank-you for the lovely choon, for some reason unknown to me - I knew all the words so I am guessing that my dear parents must have had this record when I was much younger.
    I have had a better day today, I had a visit from Lucia and the granddaughters, haven't seen them for a while as we are all recovering from lurgies.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hi everyone!
    At last I have the chance to pop in the cocktail and music lounge to see how all my dear friends are.
    There has been a lot going on in my life these last few months.
    We went on holiday to Menorca with Lucia and her family, and both JR and I fell ill with the dreaded Covid upon our return.

It has taken me ages to get over it, I'm still not feeling too good. I'm so awfully tired and yet cannot sleep at night, cannot fancy anything to eat with nausea and have a head full of cotton wool!

I have battled on trying to keep up with the sales from t'other side - it has been manic with folk ordering in bulk to save on postage costs. I cannot work tonight - my blerdy microwave gave up the ghost and packed in last night. My new one will arrive tomorrow (thanks to the river!)
    I did send ole JR down to Fresco this morning with specific instructions to get me a microwave with grill (like my last one). He turned up with a poxy small microwave with no grill, which I promptly sent him back to return it. (He is such a miserly sod, always gets the cheapest)

Anyways, I hope all my dear friends are well and do please pop in when you can just to say hello and let me know that you are keeping ok.
    It is always so lovely to hear from you all as I guess we have been virtual friends for a long time x.

Oh look, Ive bought you all a little gift - help yourselves!

So sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you will soon be back up to speed. Take care and good to hear you are selling things, even if it's not on here.

Thread Information