Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Hello. I'm back after a couple of months away. Had cateract removed on Tuesday and am beginning to be able to see again. Glad to see a few of you are still here.
    Hi nice to see you, now that you are back I suppose you will include "I can see clearly now" among a list of tunes you submit.

LOL!!! Brilliant yeller!

Hi everyone, just had a really super weekend with my family. My dear brother and his wife and daughter came to visit us, like all of my siblings they live in Stoke so it was quite a journey down to see us. Haven't seen them since before the Coronavirus pandemic.
    We went out for a meal at a country Inn Saturday night - there were 11 of us ! On Sunday, we all celebrated Adriana's second birthday at a party at Lucia's house. Back to reality now!

Yeller, how awful for you - that fall sounds horrific - you could have really badly injured yourself. I'm pleased to hear that your guardian angel is taking care of you x
    Not much improvement with my O/H ankle - hopefully the next session of acupuncture will help.

Penni, it's lovely to hear from you - I wondered where you were. It's really great to have cataracts removed, both me and JR have had ours done and appreciate the difference it makes to vision. Sadly, not many folk post on the forums anymore - a pity really, as many of us who have been here a while look forward to hearing from other members whom we regard as our friends.

Talking of which - now then Pos! When are you going to tell us what this family news is?
    You been out and got yourself in the family way? ....

Books - keep posting the choons, always ready to listen to your selections - great stuff!
    Mooney, how are you and Billy doing? I hope that you haven't had any more trauma's - I think that you have already had your fair share of them already. (((xxx)))
    Well, I'm off to get my Spring Covid booster tomorrow, I had to cancel my last appointment as I was too poorly to attend.
    All my best wishes to y'all .... and have a little summer cocktail on me!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hi there books!
    So great to hear from you and listen to all the smashing choons that you have posted for us. Certainly had my toes a-tapping! What a bostin' time you must have had at the festival.

Ole JR and I took leave of our senses and decided to go sightseeing around Lincolnshire, York and Whitby last week.
    We love to watch Heartbeat on TV so we decided to go to Goathland near Whitby where Heartbeat was filmed. We had a pint in the Aidensfield Arms, saw Bernie Scripps garage, and popped into the shops that you see on the box.
    York was just amazing, the Shambles was just totally awesome with all the ancient history of witches and ghosts.
    Read about it here - https://www.visityork.org/business-d...egory/shambles

I hope everyone is ok and bearing up to the extremes of what Ma Nature is throwing at us just lately! Whew, it certainly is hot here in East Anglia.
    We haven't had rain for so long no-one can remember! Our lawns are just yellowed with dead grass, we have lost many plants through the extremely hot and dry conditions. Palm trees are doing ok though!

I have my dinner waiting for me, chilli con carne, spicy chilli rice and garlic bread - all home made/cooked. Beats the blerdy salads we have been eating recently!

Take care everyone, please drop by and if you wish to add a choon -it would be appreciated.
    Here is my selection - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WDSY8Kaf6o
    my favourite karaoke song after several of said drinks!!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you are all well. I had a nice visit with my kids/grandkids, the castle has officially had contracts exchanged, and my garden flowers are blooming.
    Here are some tunes fthat are some of my favorites! Enjoy!

Top 30 Songs of 1968 - YouTube
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just popping in to say hi and thanks for the tunes.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Where is everyone ? Hope you are all well

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Where is everyone ? Hope you are all well
    I'm still here
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Thread Information