My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

HURRAH FOR KILTIE KILTIE CAULD BUM - HE SURVIVED THE DREADED COVID ..THANK YOU MADE MY DAY
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 28th October 2021 at 12:33 PM.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post

HURRAH FOR KILTIE KILTIE CAULD BUM - HE SURVIVED THE DREADED COVID ..THANK YOU MADE MY DAY
    Oh - me too Cats, sure made my day! ! What a lovely surprise! ...... dashes off for a cold shower ....
    Hey books - some bostin' good choons there ... looking at the vid of Mungo Jerry made me cringe ... I went to see him at the Heavy Steam Machine in Hanley donkeys years ago, and I actually snogged him - ugh,
    Should have gone to Specsavers, methinks.
    Loved the choons by Medicine Head and Marianne Faithful, both of whom I loved their music and not really familiar with these tracks, so thanks for sharing.

Well, JR and I went for our Covid shots yesterday. Mine was for the primary 3rd dose, JR for his booster. There was only one place to go to - a bloomin' pharmacy about 15 miles from here. Nearly ran off when we saw the queue ... so many people all lined up and waiting for their turn to get vaccinated. We stood in line outside for over an hour and a half - I was totally frozen to the bone but we decided that it was better to wait here than travel further afield at a later date. Lots of people that arrived after us and saw the queue decided to quit. We had planned to dine out at a nearby pub after our shots, but as there was a fish and chip bar in the same square as the pharmacy emitting the most delicious aroma's, we decided to get a take-away and eat at home in the warmth of our own house. The cod were huge, and so were the chip portions. JR scoffed all of his, I left a good half of mine although both were delicious. We have both felt well today, no side-effects from the jabs.

It has been a lovely day here in sunny Suffolk, I took advantage and did two big loads of washing and dried it all outside on the washing line. My bedding smells so lovely - clean and fresh - maybe I will sleep better tonight (hopefully!)

Wyo, hope Mr Spots comes back home safely, and also looking forward to pics of your handiwork. You are a very talented lady indeed, your creations are just awesome! BTW, when are you going to do some more of your delicious hot pots and crusty bread?
    Begging bowl is always here at the ready!

My dinner is in the oven, been there for the last half an hour, still not cooked properly - Gawd, I sure wish I never sold my old cooker - this so called "energy efficient" contraption has to be on twice as long as my old oven was. Not happy - I think I will flog it.
    Anyways, as I don't really like Champagne, Prosecco or any of the other beverages that Rishi Sunak has decided in his wisdom (?) to reduce the prices of, take a wee dram of quality stuff, before it goes up in price!

CHEERS!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Name:  IMG_6373.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  47.8 KB

Name:  IMG_6373.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  47.8 KB
    An updated picture of the pole barn for you.

It is a typical Halloween Evening for Wyoming. Cloudy and rainy all day and 35F right now. My son even says he remembers wearing his heavy coat over his costume. I am still working on the PJ's, but I am closer to finishing than before. I gave a demonstration on mailing for the Sewing Club the 12th of this month or for you early risers - last month. I think our postal system desperately needs some new leadership and guidance, not sure where to get that from. I can't say I have any hope for the present administration and putting Trump back in is like doing the same experiment and expecting different results.

Sadie and I are waiting for Spots to get home - yet again. He is completely house broken now, but he stays out all day and it has been a cold and wet here today. Tomorrow has predicted snow and low temperatures.

3 weeks ago i sorted out my 3 inch high heel shoes and my housekeeper took the bag to Cheyenne to give to charity. She was back on Tuesday and I told her I felt no regret at completing that chore, so now they will go. I still don't have much floor room in the closet because of my boots, but at least I am wearing those. Amazing the things I bought when I was younger and I can live without now. LOL!

I am working on getting some of my hand crafted items onto the web site. Not sure how that will go, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. it seems like the hand made site charges for every blessed thing. in the end it comes to about 50%.

I am hoping to have the store building and property sold by the first of the year and I hope my friends will have a place to live set up. They have been renting the property this summer and they cleared out the building in exchange for reduced rent. What a relief!

Is everybody ready for our sleigh ride through the holidays?
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Update - Spots has returned home, I assume safe & sound he has not stayed out all night for a couple of days at least and he doesn't make a habit of it. I suppose it will take him awhile to become a "kept" cat. Sorry for posting 1 picture twice in a row.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Glad Spots has arrived back home Wyo.
    Our Halloween was a bit of a let-down really. The weather was apalling, but some brave souls did venture forth. It was lovely to see all the costumes and excited little kiddies! One little girl dressed as Elsa from Frozen was just adorable - she thanked me for her sweeties/candy and gave me a scented tea-light .... bless her! All the kids were very polite, so were the parents that accompanied their offsprings!
    I have a load of stuff left. I will have to dish some out to the grandkids - but a few (bags of maltesers, crunchies, twix and chewy lollipop sweets) may well be consumed by moi!

It has turned very cold, I have put the heating on now and ordered some draught excluding tape to keep out the icy winds from the North and East.
    At the moment, I'm wearing two dressing gowns, thermal socks and warm furry slippers. I feel the cold, I hate winter with a passion ...

I have just been on the phone for over an hour to my eldest daughter. Two of her children and herself are testing positive for Covid - she was coughing profusely - I do hope that she will be OK. (She is double jabbed).

I just have to show you pictures of the sweetest and cutest little Halloween pumpkin and witch - Adriana!

Name:  adriana witch.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  230.4 KB
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

How adorable!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Hi everyone.... sorry I haven't popped in for a while, just been so hectic here. This is one of the busiest times of the year for me, seems like everyone wants Christmas scented wax melts, not only to enjoy for themselves but for gifts for others. I'm snowed under with orders ...
    It's hard to keep up, especially as I got a bit behind due to my family birthday celebration weekend a couple of weeks ago and last weekend my daughter Teagan and family came to stay for the weekend. It was so lovely to be able to actually hug and kiss my daughter and grandchildren. We had a super (mad) time altogether, we are all complete nutters methinks!

Well, the weather here is not very nice, I hate winter with a vengeance. The winds on this East coast are so icy and cold.
    Thank-you for the choons books, I love to listen to them whilst I'm packing up orders.

I do hope that everyone is safe and well, and look forward to hearing from y'all.
    xxxxx

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Crikey - no-one visited the cocktail and music lounge for ages! Hope everyone is well.
    Sad to say that after my daughter and her family came to celebrate my birthday end of November, Abigail and Teagan were both tested positive for Covid, a few days later both Teagans hubby and little 3 year old Robbie were also poorly with the virus.
    It has been such a worry for me, as Teagan was really poorly with a dreadful cough and fever - she is on the mend now, thank the dear Lord.
    Feeling a bit wary now over family visits, this virus ain't going away ....

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information