My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Perhaps, however it is to the South and the wind usually comes from the North here. It definitely will be a change as there's been nothing but a small shed there for many years. It is to the East of Buddy & Angel's place, sos it may change her lighting.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Hi everyone,
    I had a lovely surprise today - my son, his partner and the three girls came to visit. It was just so lovely to hug my little granddaughters again.
    I think Dominic doesn't bring the children here very often because he is wary about them bringing the virus here to us old fogeys!
    There has been an outbreak of cases in the schools, seems the children fare OK, but can carry the virus and infect others, especially with immunity deficient disorders.
    My sis phoned last night, both her and her hubby have been/are still unwell with Covid, probably passed on to them from their asymptomatic schoolage little grandsons.
    Thank goodness we are all double vaccinated, and hopefully avoid serious illness.

Hey books - glad you have checked in, I was wondering if all was well with you. Where did you holiday here in Suffolk? Thanks for the choons, most I never heard before, some great stuff there, got my feet a-tappin!

Wyo, not sure why the cocktail lounge is avoided - maybe we are the bad boys! I don't care - at least we get to listen to new music and share our little bits of news and enjoy a virtual drink together - either alcoholic or not - doesn't matter There are plenty of tea/coffee/ soft drinks available!
    BTW - weather is getting decidedly colder - are you going to make and share one of your famous crockpot and hot crusty bread creations soon? I have just washed and polished my begging bowl so that I can be first in for leftovers.

Cheavs, hope you are keeping well and your greenhouse is looking splendid after the ... erm, slight mishap ... lol!!!

I've got a new cooker and I don't like it. My Sunday roast dinner isn't anywhere near as lovely as it used to be. Stuffing balls are more like balls of hardened concrete, took forever to cook the roast, I didn't even attempt to bake Yorkshire puds or roast taters. It's supposed to be energy efficient .... what's the point if it takes forever to get hot enough to cook stuff properly ...
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hi everyone,.......

Cheavs, hope you are keeping well and your greenhouse is looking splendid after the ... erm, slight mishap ... lol!!!

I've got a new cooker and I don't like it. My Sunday roast dinner isn't anywhere near as lovely as it used to be. Stuffing balls are more like balls of hardened concrete, took forever to cook the roast, I didn't even attempt to bake Yorkshire puds or roast taters. It's supposed to be energy efficient .... what's the point if it takes forever to get hot enough to cook stuff properly ...
    I'll never live the greenhouse one down! oh lol! Scared myself stupid that time!

I have moved! The greenhouse is at the mercy of new owners! May they sail (or smoke( in her in peace!

Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well.

Trish, we stayed at Brampton in Stoven Wood. It's an old gamekeepers cottage. We have stayed there before, perfect hideaway from everyone which suits us unsociable types!!

Name:  IMAG0010.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  91.0 KB

While I'm here, I'll drop a few more toons from the collection.

Man Who's Got No Name - YouTube

Ezio. - Thirty And Confused. - YouTube

Photographs & Memories - YouTube

Loudon Wainwright III, Human Cannonball - YouTube

My Little One - YouTube

A Thing Well Made - YouTube

Nick Drake- Riverman - YouTube

oysterband - road to santiago - YouTube

Last Train to Amsterdam - YouTube

Rick Nelson - Garden Party - YouTube

​Enjoy, all a bit more folky as befits my mood today.

Howdy all, Not exactly a Halloween color, but the orange would be hard to read. The pole barn has siding and a roof, I will try and get a picture, but it may be a busy day. My housekeeper has bee here and I always feel better after. I cleaned out my shoes and she will take to Good Will (charity shop) for me. I have some rearranging for my office in mind, hope to get to it soon, but not today. I am doing a demonstration on shipping at sewing club and there maybe some snow during the night (sigh)- 1 heavy type.

Rather glad the demo will be over I am ready to go onto other things. A deputy was next door yesterday morning, don't know why yet. Gossip is that the husband and our neighbor down the street were yelling at each other. I am very tired of the law showing up every time they sneeze next door. They seem to be nice people but they have more trash than anyone else, more vehicles parked around and more visits from law enforcement. I don't think I've seen as many cops in my lifetime as I have seen over there this year. I am sorry they have troubles, but do they need that kind of help that often? I think they are calling themselves.

Oh well. I must go let my friends out now and then maybe a nice shower.

Happy Fall!!

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, everyone. Another chilly, gray day here. Have been busy with DIY on the castle. Philpott is repairing the roof, and we spent the last few days putting a new roof on the lean-to at the back of the shed, which is where we keep the wood pile for winter use.

Ermahgerd, lifing plywood sheets - thick ones, is above my paygrade. Hard to tote them and put on the saw horses to cut, even with two of us. Too old for these games.

Off to the funeral of my best friend here (besides Philpott). Elderly gentleman, who will be missed. My girls and grandkids are good, but my sister was recently diagnosed with cancer. Caught early, so time will tell.

But the seasons keep moving along, each beautiful in its own way. The beauty of the small world of the mosses and the freckles on the leaves this time of year is so pretty.

Philpotts kids and spouses/kids are all coming over early Nov for a joint birthday party with Philpott and one of his boys. Will be a murder mystery weekend. Sounds like a hoot. I think we will dress up the night of that party like zombies. I think I won't have to do all the cooking, so I'm ready for some company.

Sounds like you all are keeping more than busy! Good to hear! We are lucky here - the castle is in the country side and our main noisy neighbors are our roosters. oy. Well, the human neighbors do make a bit of noise with motorcycles in the fields once in awhile, but not bad. So can't complain.

Thought you might find this as wonderful as I do.
    Ana Vidovic plays Asturias by Isaac Albéniz on a Jim Redgate classical guitar - YouTube
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Good Morning everyone, just made coffee .... help yourselves!

I have been very busy with preparing the wax melt Christmas Advent calendars and gift boxes. Already sold a few, (not here...)

Hope you are very happy in your new home Cheavs, does it come with a greenhouse? One never knows what a refuge (or not) they can be at times!

Books, the gamekeepers cottage looks lovely and like a secret hideaway in the woods! Thanks for the choons, hadn't heard them before.

Wyo, hope your demo went well,and did you get the heavy snow? Corr, your neighbours sound a bit 'colourful' to say the least! We are lucky here, it's very quiet now that most of the kids have grown up.

Your Maj pleased to hear that your girls and grandkids are well, hope your sis battles the big C. My sister and niece also had breast cancer and both are doing fine. Thanks for the wonderful piece of music, soooo love a classical guitar. It transported me to a Spanish Bodega ..... and set me in the mood for this .......

Have a lovely day everyone, stay safe!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Just popped in to say hello!
    We have had a lovely fiery sunset heralding (I hope) a nice day for tomorrow, but not very warm around 11C.
    Supposed to reach 17C next Wed/Thurs .... hope so! I can't be doing with cold weather.
    I have a telephone appointment tomorrow with my doctor with regards to my third dose (not the booster) of the Covid vaccine. I've already had two AstraZeneca shots, and I need to be reassured that another third dose will be OK for me, as I'm high risk of a pulmonary embolism/blood clot with my polycythemia and bronchiectasis.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and warm, here is a lovely warming cocktail for you to enjoy!

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Perhaps maroon will be a nice Fall color. The pole barn across the street has a front and looks like two big doors. I will have to get some pictures tomorrow. The sun would probably be in the way right now. Spots left last night and hasn't come home yet. Last week he stayed out all night and all day and when he came home Sadie just kept licking him all over. I think it was love licks.

I almost have the PJ top done, but made a mistake on the trim and have to do it again. What I intended to do didn't work so I have to think of something different. Perhaps I will go sew on the pants while I think. My neighbor, Joyce made a picture (diamond Painting) for me of a Monarch butterfly and I have some fabric to trim it with. Her friend also asked me to make her Diamond Painting into a pillow. It's a cow. Maybe some yellow piping and she got green for the pillow part. Joyce bought a picture of a deer for her sister. Pretty for Christmas perhaps. I see she also got one of an Eagle (I am a nosy neighbor) which made me wonder what took her so long? She has Bald Eagles all over her house in the form of pictures and statues. LOL!

I have spent way too much time going down the Laundrie chute on You Tube. I guess because it happened here in Teton National Park on the Western side of the state. Wyoming still has the death penalty, but it has been 40 years since we executed anyone. There has been 2 bills to repeal the death penalty, but ithey get defeated in the state senate. There is also no one on death row at the present time.

Yesterday was cloudy most of the day and cool in the morning, but the sun has been shining all day today. Miss Sadie has been in and out. I think she mainly came in to eat and get treats.

I guess I'll go fire up the sewing machine and try to get some picutres tomorrow. Y'all stay well! Adios for now.

I YDC, Do you?

Not sure the budget was much use to many everyday folk, though if you are super rich the price of champers is going down !!! Could see that appearing here in the cocktail bar. Also tax on draught beers is going down to help the bar trade. Other than that not much to cheer about. So I think we are in need of a few toons.

So here are a few cheeky ones to brighten everyone's day.

Pressure Point - YouTube

The Undertones - Let's Talk About Girls - YouTube

[Stepping Down The] Glory Road - YouTube

Joyce Country Ceilí Band ( With Lyrics ) - YouTube

Bright Lights Big City - YouTube

Thrashing Machine - YouTube

Long Legged Woman Dressed in Black - YouTube

The Road It Gives, The Road It Takes Away - YouTube

Mark Knopfler & James Taylor - Sailing to Philadelphia - YouTube

Polka Power! - YouTube

Marianne Faithfull -- The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan HD - YouTube

Medicine Head - Pictures In The Sky - YouTube