Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Good morning!
    I have been up and about since before 6.00am, just couldn't sleep.
    I've packed away most of the Christmas decs, just got to undress the tree and take down the lights from the front window now.
    Seems like only last week I was putting everything up - my, how time flies!

Just going to make breakfast now, as JR has surfaced from the land of nod!

I'll share ...... help yourselves!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hey Trish, sorry to hear you've not been up to boogieing around over Christmas & New Year, but glad you are starting to feel a tad better now. That breakfast would help!

Has for my new avatar, I would like to say it's my younger brother though I would be lying, A I don't have a brother & B. it's still the 64 year old me without the whiskers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5VNTlshAcg

Name:  2019turtle1.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  58.2 KB

OK, here is the 3rd thing from the new sewing machine.

I had been thinking for the last few days that the house smelled faintly of gas and I was a little punky too. Yesterday it hit me that I had not changed the air filter in the furnace for quite some time. I have a couple of filters that you just wash when they get dirty and I had a clean one, so fI changed the filters. House smells better, I feel better, well, DUH!

Trish, I made ham and beans for New Year's, so come on over. I even have spare bowls in case you forget yours. I found this ham from Hormel that is labeled as apple wood cured. It is quite tasty. There is also some beef, sausage, and vegetables if you'd rather. I wouldn't mind cooking in a crock pot for you, but I don't think mine would work there. I just put in what I think would be good. Usually meat, tomatoes and perhaps some broth and then add whatever I have on hand that sounds good. Usually each pot comes out different. I found some crinkle cut carrots in a bag and I usually buy that so been eating carrots in each one. I use canned potatoes as potatoes spoil on me quite fast.

Sadie has been out of dog treats all weekend, but the order came today. There is a new flavor - pumpkin mango and it's the minis I put in her Kong. She snuck out the door with the Kong and I didn't know it, so I look out the window and Atlas has the Kong and she takes it home. The girls next door found it and brought it back, Whew! Sadie's Kong is a rubber toy I can stuff treats in the center for her and she usually gets it when I go somewhere. They are for supposedly hard for dogs to destruct, but she has a chunk gone out of it. I can't find a picture.

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

Looks like I missed some tasty food!

Nothing much going on here, normal service has been resumed from my sons, not seen 3 of them since last year.
    Had some happy new year emails from them, with just the text Happy New Year in and no other content.
    youngest is camping here again.

I've got the lurgy and a splitting headache, don't feel like doing much.

Going back to bed, but first I'll leave you a song by the Hu (Mongolian Temperance Society) in a video of a day in the countryside singing about the joys of life

Stay safe and warm folks.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings from a windy Runcorn

Did the Mongolians scare everyone away ?

Trish and Shesa I hope you are both OK.

Wyo must be snowed in and Books will be searching for a beard wig to keep his face warm.

My beard is getting more and more grey, but I like it !

Fancy a bit of warming stew?...

I better leave you with a more normal choon...

Stay safe and warm folks

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Hello everyone - corr, the smell of that delicious warming beef stew has aroused my taste buds!
    I have my begging bowls at the ready! (Crossing my fingers that Wyo has saved me a helping of the ham and beans feast as well)!
    I do so enjoy a meal that I haven't had to cook myself!

I am still feeling rotten, that lurgy I had over Christmas and New Year has left me so drained. I'm so tired, no energy or the will to do very much. My left arm where I had the jabs has not got much better. I cannot undress myself, fasten my bra, hang washing out etc. without pain.
    I'm hoping that time will heal, as I'm staying well clear of the quacks after what I feel that they have inflicted this pain and discomfort upon me after bullying me into having those two jabs in the same muscle in my arm.

Had to pull myself together on Friday as Dominic bought the little ones here, they left this morning after an early 5.45am start.
    He has to drive to Colchester Essex to take them to their mothers in good time for their trip to school/nursery.

Didn't bother me, as I was awake at 3.50am - I made a cuppa and did a couple of sudoku puzzles to amuse myself.
    My sleep pattern has gone to the dogs - I cannot sleep during the day, my brain goes into overdrive and I end up even feeling worse than before.

I have spent the weekend cooking fodder for everyone, yesterday was such a drain - full English breakfasts for everyone, tuna sweetcorn and pasta with salad for lunch then a roast lamb dinner with fresh fruit cocktail and cream for dessert.

I really sounded off as I crawled back to the sofa warning of the consequences if all the washing up was left to me again (I don't have a dish washer, don't want one either, especially as I don't have an available outside wall for it to be plumbed in).
    Dom washed up, but some of the pots and pans had to be rewashed - I suppose if you want a good job doing - do it yourself is my motto!

Apart from all the catering, I found myself trying to keep the little ones amused - seeing as their father seems to have his head and fingers stuck to his mobile (he has a new love in his life). I have a lovely blood blister on my thumb and finger with trying to turn the handle on an Olaf slushie ice maker. Whoever designed this for kids wants it ramming up really high where the sun doesn't shine ....

I ended up being tortured having my hair brushed and scraped into several pony tails, plastered with make-up, all nails painted and covered with glitter body tattoos. Do these people who market this stuff have daughter's or granddaughters- or sons if they are that way inclined ...lol!!!?

I blame my state of being semi-brain dead on the fact that today I got my hand stuck inside a coffee container - you know, where you have the set of three - tea, sugar and coffee. It wanted a wash, so I did, and tried to get my hand inside to dry it out with a tea towel. Went in fairly easy, but couldn't get my hand out afterwards. Hell, I felt so panicked and even claustrophobic - thank God JR was at home today to rescue me. (After several attempts) He found it rather amusing - I didn't.

Pos, how are you? I do hope that the lurgy has passed and your headaches are under control. Sure hope that you keep in contact with your sons (and grandchildren).

Books, oh boy - you look sooo much younger - could hardly recognise you without the facial hair! I hope you drew the line after the face as I have known folk that got rather carried away with the razor and went down South for a clean sweep! (Remember you have to wear a kilt and show your credentials!)

Wyo, I bought two Kongs for Kaiser and Rainer - stuffed them with loads of goodies - they were never a success. I guess German Shepherds are far too suspicious! Absolutely love your very clever creations - you must post more pics to show off your talents.

Shes, honey, how are you? I miss you.

Penni, meebs, Maj, and everyone else, why don't you join me with a wee celebratory drink?
    I finished the antibiotics yesterday so I have a rather good stock of drinkiepoos that weren't consumed over Christmas/New Year.

As a last minute thought, thanks to everyone for posting their choices in music, I love listening to them all.
    As these are rather dark days, always remember that there will always be a rainbow to brighten up our lives ... and I so love the next choon that follows:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeMS8SuHPs0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw

Now then, remember that being good is boring, so be very norty!

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

this is how i feel today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPGxGCFgTs
    blood pressure is sky high
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Oh Penni, sad to hear that you are under the weather and suffering with high blood pressure. I hope that you will feel a bit better soon xxx
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Good morning!
    What a numpty I am - I completely forgot that it was Saturday and I made JR's coffee and shouted him up just after 7.15am. I thought his alarm had failed to go off again! He wasn't best pleased with me for disturbing his weekend lie-in.
    No kids or family coming this weekend, so it should be nice and peaceful.

Not much planned for today, still got a sore arm making it painful to do much. I'm wondering if I should leave it for much longer before I seek medical advice. It doesn't seem to be getting any better.
    I'm grateful that I didn't have the jabs in my right arm or I would have been sunk! At least I can raise my glass for a wee drop of the good stuff!

Looks like a pleasant day, although it's a bit nippy outdoors.
    Just going to get some breakfast now, catch you guys later.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings to you all, no matter what day you think it is

Not much happened in my cave since I last wrote here.

As Shesa would say, Same Old Sh1t, Different Day!

No family visits, just a camper in the lounge who seems to have become nocturnal (or a vampire that doesn't want daylight)

This thread is very queit, I wish it was busy again like it was before the 'improvements'.

I am guilty of not posting each day because there is either nothing to say or nobody to reply to and others are probably the same.
    Old was a constant each day, now sadly missed.

It's like walking into an empty bar, writing your conversation down on a sheet of paper, pinning it to the notice board and returning a few days later to see of anyone has replied.

I've been busy making Virtual model railways to keep me occupied, thought I'd share a picture of my cock with you, 'Painted' using a software program....

Name:  Chickens!.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  62.8 KB

Ooooh May tron!

Meanwhile, down in the woods....

I hope you are all looking after yourselves and keeping warm.
    Last edited by Posbear; 20th January 2019 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Damn! why does the fotum not allow larger pictures?
    Graham

Thread Information