eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

I’m in north east Scotland. Halfway between Aberdeen and Dundee.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Blimey Penni - are you lost? Whatcha doin' up there?

Well, I have just cooked dinner for JR, Dom and the girls - helped to bath them and put them to bed. Isla is still awake - and being a right pain in the derriere!
    I'm exhausted ... and really worn out with caring for two live-wires, (Tasmanian Devils I call 'em!). Sooo glad they are going back to their mother's house tomorrow!

Methinks a wee drop of something good would be in order - I fancy a SC on the rocks ...

Hey books, I don't know if it's my browser at fault, but some of your choon selections were not available to listen to.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post

Hey books, I don't know if it's my browser at fault, but some of your choon selections were not available to listen to.
    Just checked them and all seem to work ok

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I couldn't get a couple of them either. Trish, this is where I live. The rural wilds of Aberdeenshire. 9 miles from Montrose, 10 from Brechin. Looking forward to the snow they are forecasting for us
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning

Back in the last century I nearly moved up to Scotland.
    Whilst my step-daughter was stationed at RAF Leuchars I was house-hunting.
    Found a nice cottage on the coast on the road into Boddam, It looked very promising in the photos so I organised a viewing.
    What the agent did not do was to inform buyers that the A9 was on the doorstep and that a quarry entrance was almost opposite the house.
    This was not a happy bear. I must have viewed about 20 properties in a week and not one was as described.
    I don't think they could disguise locations these days with G Maps Street view.
    She got relocated to RAF Sleaford in Lincs so the move to Scotland was abandoned.

Not much else happening in my life so nothing to write about, but, I can supply you with a lively choon.
    Some great music from the cocktailers so I'll let you have this one to dislike

Stay safe and warm folks
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

SNOW Penni?!!! When did they forecast snow for you - surely not yet, it's far too early! shiver shiver

Great choon Posbear - very watchable too!

Well, we are off to Stoke again tomorrow...(groan, I really hate the journey, blerdy road works, detours and delays everywhere) Took us almost 6 hours last time.
    We are partying to celebrate my sister's and another brother in law's 65th birthdays on Saturday eve. We have a live band, my nephew plays the keyboard, his dad is the birthday boy!
    Sunday, off to another party, this time at the nursing home where mum was. YDC'ers helped me to raise the cash to thank the staff for looking after mum and our family, especially towards the end. We have entertainment there too, but I don't know what they have arranged yet. Hope it's a musician and not a magician, juggler or hypnotist.Lol!!!
    After that, JR, Lucia and I are staying overnight at a country Inn in Hamstall Ridware where we stayed the last time we were over in that neck of the woods.
    The landlord kept egging me on to try all his 36 different Gins, it was hard work but I made a brave effort.

I went to breakfast the following morning on my hands and knees ...

I'm off now to get the washing in, do the ironing, then prepare for the arrival of the little ones, they are staying here all weekend with their dad.
    It's another glorious day here, might just take a break and have a wee G&T in the sunshine before the grocery delivery man arrives.
    Ahhh, it's a hard life ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHP-qgzUVLM
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

OMG! I have had such a shock!
    I fetched the washing in earlier this afternoon, and started on the ironing.
    I was just about to iron another shirt and then ..... THIS horrific huge insect thing jumped off the shirt and landed on my chest.
    I think it was a Roesel's bush cricket - but it sure was a biggun! Great big body and long legs .....

Name:  cricket.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  46.4 KB

My screams must have been heard all around the village.
    I fled outside and swiped it off with a tea towel .... ugh! I now think that I have another phobia besides mottephobia .....

I'm too afraid to iron any more .... just in case any more critters jump on me -
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    SNOW Penni?!!! When did they forecast snow for you - surely not yet, it's far too early! shiver shiver
    Snow already in the Rockies and Northern BC.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

A good selection of choons Mel, a mix of known and new-to-me, just what I like.

A lot of things have happened here since I last wrote that nothing much has changed, I jinxed my quet life!

Major news is that earlier in the year I brokered the peace between one of my sons and his partner, they moved into a new house and all went well.
    I didn't see much of them and their 2 kiddies, but now they have broken up again, looks permanent and I will keep out of it this time.
    Other news is that my eldest son, he the singleton with a big throbber (motor bike) has sold his house and bought another over on the other side of the river.
    My separated son is going to move over there with him. I don't see much of either of them now so it will more likely be birthday and christmas only from now on.
    I most likely will never see 2 grandchildren again, looks like their mum is going back home to Yorkshire
    I still have another son and 2 grandchildren over here (for now) and my youngest of no fixed abode, lives here when he's skint/hungry and at his mates when funded and fed!

I have a health issue that I don't want to talk about yet until I am sorted, not life threatening so don't worry.

So, there we are Posnews over and out,
    A choon before I go...

another

https://youtu.be/zvrMo3oIjgI

last one

https://youtu.be/9rhp7SEQQFI

Stay safe and warm folks
    Last edited by Posbear; 27th October 2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thread Information