Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

You are having such a tough time. I hope things have calmed a bit this morning. A big hug from me to you

Thanks so much for your good wishes my dear pals.
    JR is in the surgical assessment unit, we will know more when the doctor has seen him.
    Praying that it isn't another tumour causing a blockage .......
    Thank-you for the hug meebo, sure need it right now.
    xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope everything goes well for JR & your Sis there Trish & so glad to hear the C section went well - Congrats to all concerned!
    A little bit of brightness has entered the gloom.
    Cheers from Oz, Allen

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Just popped in to see if there was an update on JR xx
    Me too. Hugs to you Trish, hubby and family. xxx

Hi everyone - thank you so much for your good wishes. Hugs were greatly appreciated!
    Well, updates on the family.

JR did have a blockage in his upper bowel thus preventing his stoma bag thingy from filling up, but it wasn't another tumour (Thank God) - he was dreadfully sick but the hospital staff were brilliant. It was all dealt with and he was allowed home after a couple of days, much to everyone's relief.
    We went over to Nottingham to see Teagan and her new baby, little Robbie, and also to see my sisters and my mum.

Lynn, my sis who had the leg amputation was in a very bad state, so much pain, it was heartbreaking to see her like that. We learned that further surgery was needed, as the infection had spread and more of her leg had to be removed. She had another operation yesterday, and is still very, very poorly. Her family are totally shattered by all this - and when I saw the girls(her daughters) and her hubby crying it just broke my heart.
    I got a message this morning that she is battling on - and despite scary moments of pain, high temps and fever, is holding her own. Please pray for her .

I received a phone call earlier this evening, daughter Teagan was crying - she has an infection in her incision after her C-section. She had to have the doc in and he has put her on antibiotics, she has been bleeding from her wound and it's congealed under her scar. She has been advised to phone 111 if it gets worse. She is already very emotional - hormones going crazy - she is very tired as baby Robbie is rather demanding with his feeding right now.
    I don't know what on earth to do .... I want to be with my daughter, my sisters, all my family.

Oh, and I went to see my mum at the nursing home on Sunday. I could not get her awake, I tried everything. She looked awful - eyes shut, mouth open, tongue hanging out. What a terrible thing to happen to my beautiful mum, dementia is a horrible and cruel illness, my mum has no dignity left ....... she would have been horrified if she had of known of her fate.

I'll keep you updated.... so glad that I can find some kind of solace with you guys, my dear pals xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very happy to hear the news on JR Trish - Phew! Hope y'all don't have to go through that again!
    Agree 100% dementia is very cruel - only saving grace for your Mum is that she is unaware of her condition - doesn't help the family though!
    I have a couple of friends here who are going through the same thing with their loved ones ATM. Very sad to say the least.
    Hope the antibiotics kick in ASAP for Teagan & she keeps her own strength up at this demanding time.
    Your sis sounds like one tough lady, & that she is getting a lot of support from her own family (& the Docs etc.) Sending healing thoughts her way from Oz!
    You can't divide yourself in multiple directions there girl, you have JR & your own health to worry about ATM.
    It's tough, but you can only do what's manageable, so chin up, & soldier on to the best you can manage.
    Praying for all concerned & cheers from down under, Allen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AREppyQf5uw

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

so sorry to hear of your family's trials Trish. Hope they all come through it ok.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

TRISH - Hugs and Prayers are being sent daily!! I just don't know what else to say, except congrats on the birth of little Robbie and cling to that "brightness" as Old said!

Glad to see that everybody else has been well. I've been keeping very busy. Fall weather has not arrived yet so I have a feeling it will come in fast when it does.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Thread Information