My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hola, estoy de vuelta de las vacaciones!

We had a really wonderful time and we're quite tanned as the weather was abnormally hot for this time of the year. I found it difficult to breathe sometimes as there was no wind at all - just scorching sun and heat, very mauling ..... good job we found the energy to drink plenty of fluids
    I'm very tired so I won't stay long in the lounge - apart from lack of sleep for many nights due to JR's snoring I have had to sort out so much since we got back - including washing a suitcase full of (red) Malaga Wine sodden clothes......
    Grrr! Trust the accident happen to my suitcase with all my white/light coloured clothes in.
    I'm really annoyed as I bought brand new suitcases and my biggest one was damaged on the journey back - not surprised really as I watched a baggage handler slamming everyone's luggage about like he had a cross to bear and wanted to cause as much damage as he could .... a$$hole.

I will pop in tomorrow and see what you have all been up to - I do hope that you have been ........
    very .......
    ..... very .....
    ..........norty!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Lovely day today, we could use some rain about now. I took Onika back to the vet yesterday. Just when I thought we were making some headway she had quite a bit of blood on her T-shirt and was not acting like she felt very well.

So, I ended up having to do yesterday work today. Onika has been sleeping all day and soon I will have to take care of her. The vet doesn't want to remove her tumors because of her age. Worra, worra, worra.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all

Shesa, that windy comment was in view of my near future Colonoscopy & this link I put up about them (or there aftermath)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G2Yo7S58H4

Hubby's drownin' more worms eh? What are the local fish types he's after?

Wyo, hope the wee doggie is feeling better soon. It's tough when they get old.

Hey! Trish's back (and front) Sounds like you guys had a great time & stayed hydrated
    If you go back a few pages, you'll see a Youtube link about baggage handlers & breaking guitars! Plus a song about it.
    Yes! - I've been very norty - I'm a norty boy Fawlty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUUw2PRxh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTXkdk5sW0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z59Q...1epYTC&index=8

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome back Trish

The other day, I posted a word association game, which seemed to be doing OK.
    Annie pointed out that there were already games in a secret part of the eBid Forums called 'Groups'...Who Knew!
    I removed my thread, not because of Annie, but because if there is already an area with games in then it should not be duplicated.
    If I have a gripe, it's with eBid for keeping community fun under lock and key in a well hidden place.--- UPDATE This is incorrect info (false news by me) apparantly there were so many Word Games that a vote was cast to remove them all into one group, but alas that group (and others) slithered out of sight. My apologies for the confusion. I'll go back and hibernate a bit longer!
    So please don't be harsh on Annie, but maybe have a word with eBid to get one or two community games threads back into the Kitchen table.
    After all, all parties end up in the kitchen

https://youtu.be/QvlIhw32Grw
    Last edited by Poscar; 21st April 2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Corrected wrong information.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Graham - did you get my PM about the Word Assoc. game?

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Graham - did you get my PM about the Word Assoc. game?

OOps only just read it, seems I got things a bit wrong, I'll go back and amend my post.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poscar View Post
    OOps only just read it, seems I got things a bit wrong, I'll go back and amend my post.
    Has your Word Association thread disappeared?

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Has your Word Association thread disappeared?

Yes, I deleted it, folks can go into the groups section to take part now that it's been uncovered

https://www.ebid.net/forums/group.php?groupid=58
    Graham

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poscar View Post
    Yes, I deleted it, folks can go into the groups section to take part now that it's been uncovered

Please start your thread again in the Games Forum

Welcome back, Trish!! Meebo did a good job of checking on us but your "chatty self" was missed!! Sorry about the bad ending with the wine and luggage - that stinks! Rest up so you can fill us in on all the GOOD times!! And post some pics! Please

WYO - sorry to hear Missy O is having a rough time with her tumors. Furkids can be more of a worry than real ones because they can't tell us how they are feeling. Comforting Hugs for both of you - keep us posted on what the vet says.

OLD - Whew!! Thank goodness you sorted that out for me about the "Windy" song!! I was afraid I'd never be able to look at chocolate the same way again!!

Yes, he was drowning worms. He doesn't really care if he gets a fish or not - just likes to have a couple of beers by the water and taking a rod & reel gives him a good excuse. He needs to re-learn freshwater fishing and get more appropriate fishing tackle before he catches anything. This tackle box if full of saltwater gear.

Here's a choon for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4

POS - I hope I didn't come across as being harsh on Annie!! I followed the link and didn't understand how you join to play, why Gazza is wanting someone to take on ownership (what is involved with taking it over?) and how new people who might want to join in would see it if it isn't on the regular forums, etc. I have been on other forums where there were "secret" rooms that were membership by invitation only threads.

Sorry, Annie if I don't come across right

Well, some much needed rain is playing around with my internet connection so I'd better get off here before the electric goes.

Y'all take care!

Shes

Thread Information