eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Greetings
    Good to have you back Old, loved the choons, brought back a lot of memories.
    That beach looks hot, not for me, I'd trade it for a hike up the mountain in a gale and rain, us bears like that
    Unfortunately mountain walking will have to remain a memory, my exploration these days is by the internet, wish we had digital cameras back in the sixties/seventies.
    Here I am back in 1977 on Saddleback of Blencathra in Cumbria

Attachment 55338

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blencathra

This was a No.1 hit in that summer.

Did you see what I did there? Rocks, Rocky? I'll get me coat.......

Have a great day
    Last edited by Poscar; 18th April 2017 at 07:58 AM.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Hey, all!!

The weather has been beautiful here so I've been outside a lot. They keep promising thunder storms, which we need badly - but haven't gotten more than a few quick showers from stray clouds. And I even watered last night to "tempt fate" but that didn't work

POS - glad you got your chocolate fix! Hubby did the grocery store run on Friday and brought home 5 more Hershey bars - I think he wants me to get fat!!!

I'm glad to hear your youngn' is feeling better! Never heard of that condition but do understand "sports trauma" in that area from having 2 active boys. I guess they were lucky that they never got infected.

It sounds like you had a great weekend with all the company! I miss being around little ones because, as you said "It's therapeutic being able to be officially crazy and do crazy things" LOL!!!

Your tea & toast looks a little dry, but cute!

What a beautiful view up in the mountains! I loved driving up in the Rocky Mountains when we lived there - note I said driving not climbing! LOL!!!

OLD - nice that you took a little trip to get a refill. The beach is beautiful but I'm like Pos - too hot!!! I have a brother who lives in FL and the last time I was down was in August for a combo birthday/retirement celebration - ONLY for my brother would I go to FL in August! I'm very content to listen to the creek flow in the shade of the trees here and pretend I'm at the beach!

We went down to the river on Saturday so hubby could "drown some worms" with his new rod & reel. It was pleasant but being a weekend there were lots of people around. I prefer to go during the week but he was anxious to try out his new gear.

Supper's ready - Tatertot Hot Dish. Since Trish is gone (when is she coming back??) I saved a plate for her.

Name:  100_3750 (300x165).jpg
Views: 47
Size:  122.4 KBName:  100_3751 (300x177).jpg
Views: 47
Size:  97.2 KB

A bite to eat, then back out to pull weeds.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Name:  easterjacks.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  32.6 KB

Lookie what I found on Sunday morning!

I know I'm a bit late.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all

Wyo - they're the 2nd most dangerous looking rabbits I've ever seen (after this one!) Do they have spiky eggs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw

Pos - Bbbrrrrr - not for me thanks, that's brass monkey territory! I'll stick to the warm waters with bikini views thank you!
    Yes - rocks are an illness - I've got rocks in my head.

Shesa - hope ya get some wet stuff ASAP. We've had enough for a little while. Haven't drowned any worms for ages, these days my fish come out of the supermarket freezer!

Well the gang are next door (7am start) with 2 digging machines clearing & leveling the yard & preparing for a large concrete driveway & front patio area.
    The new side fence starts in 2 weeks time & I'll be very glad when it's all over!
    I've put off doing any outside house cleaning (windows & screens etc.) till they've finished stirring up the countryside. (a lost cause ATM)

Oh joy! Oh bliss! - I've got yet another colonoscopy in my near future, as my 12 month check up is now due!
    My mate in Caloundra has his today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G2Yo7S58H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6SXi4I47Qw

Jackalopes!!!! Haven't seen any of those for a loooong time!

Happy Easter to you too!! Hope all is well!

OLD - you & I were posting at the same time - lol! OMG - haven't seen Monty Python in ages!!

After dragging out the 2nd hose, connecting it and watering the weed free area - it finally started raining. Not nearly what I'd hoped for but enough to put a stop to yard work for the day

All that construction mess sounds like it has the same effect on your house as the dirt road has on mine - outside windows get pressure washed once or twice a year and look good for about a week. I'll be glad when they pave it - supposed to be done this spring??? I'll believe it when I hear the equipment coming down the road.

Brave man you are!! They started wanting to shine a light "where the sun don't shine" on me about 10 years ago. After about 3 years of hearing my opinion on the subject they stopped asking!

Off to find something to do - too tired to do any work that requires the brain, baseball on TV and too early to go to bed.....

Night all!!
    Last edited by Shesawaya38485; 19th April 2017 at 12:35 AM.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

ICH HAB SCHOCOLADE!!!!!

A large parcel of chocolate arrived from Germany yesterday

Dieting is sidelined for as long as it takes to munch my treats.

Apart from chocolate eating, I have no other plans for today, I'll just unplug the PC and see what I feel like doing.

Don't fancy having a tube shoved up my ar$e, best of luck with that Old!

It's cold and grey here today with a chance of rain, a contrast to yesterday's sunshine!

I wish we could have consistant weather, at least make a couple of days the same, seems to alternate grey-sun-grey-sun etc!

A choon for today?

Has to be this for Old's mate.

https://youtu.be/2Ky_Y9Ez5Ao

Have a great day
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

alternate grey-sun-grey-sun

​I would call that consistent. Enjoy the chocolate. I picked up a few chocky bargains yesterday. Not as many as I would like....

Glad to hear you got your choco, Pos!!

Good choon you posted - kinda scary though as I can remember all the words but forget half of what I did yesterday - lol!!

Meebo, I agree - inconsistent can be consistent if it repeats itself enough

Not a choon, but choon related - be sure to read the comments for a good laugh!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/resear...-pink-floyd-2/

Having some off and on showers today (YIPPEE!!!!) so will find something to do in the house to alternate with sitting at the computer to fend off "Arthur's attacks"!

Have a good day!

Shes

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day from - "The Dark Side of the Pond" - gotta love prawns - especially BBQ'd in cream sherry!

Goodonya Pos! - knee deep in shock-o-lart "everyone knows its windy" (they sure do!)

Not brave - just better to be safe than sorry! We have a family history of bowel cancer, so this is preventative medicine.

I only have to plan a BBQ or think of washing the ute - & it's bound to rain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKn...FUqqY&index=28

Hey, all!!

Another semi cloudy day and a bit windy but no rain - supposed to storm tonight - we'll see if it shows up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldandintheway View Post
    Goodonya Pos! - knee deep in shock-o-lart "everyone knows its windy" (they sure do!)
    Not sure I want to ask but is there some connection between chocolate and the song that I missed??

Had my living room full of Aussies last night!! A great tribute to the Bee Gees with an all star cast. I was rather disappointed that John & Olivia didn't didn't appear together and she didn't sing at all - just played a clip. But we cranked up the volume and thoroughly enjoyed the show.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/a-grammy-salute-to-the-bee-gees/video/6LRxmSkVg9_jZS0X01nXty_tn578vlpo/stayin-alive-a-grammy-salute-to-the-music-of-the-bee-gees/

So, what's the deal with the word games? Annie posted the link and then played the game where it left off but what about the rest of us?? It seems you have to be a member and there is no place to join. Gazza wants somebody to take ownership and I don't know what that entails. Would it appear in the regular forums again or be a private, membership only thing that no one new to the forums would see? I thought it was a great idea Pos had to get people involved again

Off to get something done but I'm not sure what. Hubby went to the river and the house is quiet for a change - may have to sneak in a nap!

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Thread Information