Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

I am very sad today, my chocolate fix from my pal in Germany has not arrived yet
    Maybe tomorrow eh?
    He got my parcel yesterday, so there is a happy family in north Germany that has plenty of chocolate to eat!
    I'll just have to look here and pretend for now..nom nom nom nommmmmmmmm
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sc...okolade+ostern.

On the bright side, my diet will last an extra day

I felt sorry for my youngest yesterday, he had severe pain in one of his testicles, went to the local medical centre for a check-up and ended up in an ambulance and taken to the hospital in Warrington with suspected testicular torsion.
    Long story short, it wasn't that (phew) it is an infection, he came home at 10.30 last night, sore but relieved and with antbiotics to take.
    Poor lad was trembling when he got home.
    What a ballache of a day for him, but of course receiving no chocolate meant that my day was worse.

here's an earworm for you!

Have great day
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I love the song. And I will try and remember you when I am shopping in Germany the next time (provided I have a car for all the shopping)

Hey, y'all!!

DRAT! I posted yesterday and just as I hit submit but computer went bonkers and obviously it didn't post.

Bill - thanks for the pics but WOW!! - what a difference in the years since I was there!!!! Back then it was tiny, brightly painted one story shops and lots of "tents" pitched for selling wares. I hope you and your partner continue to have a wonderful time on your working vaca!!

Old - Cheese quesadillas are just the "beginning". Q's are a great way to use up left over bits of meat and veggies - the possibilities are endless!!

Your Guitarsenal tee should have some of those that we saw on Y-tube!! LOL!!!

FBI report?? ROTF!!! That ought to shake things up a bit, but then that is a government entity and who knows how long you could be tied up in all the red tape! Are you getting any info when you put in the tracking number?? If not, I wouldn't mind searching from here to see if I can get any info, if you want to PM me the tracking number. I was doing some research a few weeks ago for someone who asked a question on why it is more expensive to ship from the US than to the US. Unless it is going by Air (very expensive) I learned that with so little being exported from the US that it also takes longer because they won't send out the cargo ships until they are full and since we import so much, things arrive here faster. Maybe that is the problem??

Thanks! I now have a good "visual" of your retaining wall and fence.

Meebo - I have to agree with Old - we know Trish misbehaves any chance she gets, so why should we behave? She just doesn't want to miss out on any shenanigans going on here while she's gone - LOL!!

Pos - besides "norm" being short for the word "normal", I have no idea what it means - lol!! I hope you are still getting out and about on a regular basis. So sorry to hear about your son's Orchitis - yes, I had to look that up! Something I never encountered when raising my boys and I was curious as how one could get infected. Hope he's feeling better soon!!

All this chocolate talk has reminded me that I still have some large bars of Hershey's Dark in the fridge - hope I remember it tonight
    And since everybody seems to be craving it, I will share - enjoy!!

Name:  100_3747 (640x321).jpg
Views: 50
Size:  236.8 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Norm is also a short form of Norman

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings from sunny Cheshire

Well my youngster still has his pain, the condition is called Epididymitis not sure how it got there but probably through a trauma, he's a keen mountain biker, I'll leave the rest to your imagination!

The weather here was atrocious yesterday, rain was driving so hard at the windows that I could not see out!
    There was no walking down to the woods, so I plugged in and carried on my eBid listing, now got 500 postcards for sale

I am eagerly awaiting my Schokolade parcel, if I don't get it today I will get cold turkey.
    When I get it I will do this...

Same song as testerday, just that this one has eye candy as well

Have a great day
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

chocolate is also eye candy, though maybe not for very long

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

Kein schokolade!

No chocolate yet from Germany, but I had a great day yesterday.
    An afternoon visit from Max and Mia (and their mum and dad too) soon made me happy.
    Dad brought me a bottle of Glenfiddich as a treat and then he ordered a take-away meal for us all,
    I was completely knackered after the visit because little Max now is walking (make that speed-walking) and doing what tornado toddlers do best, moving anything they can and opening cupboards and drawers!
    My camper-son enjoyed himself too, the kids made him forget his woes.
    After the tornado went it was peacefully quiet, that's the great thing with grandkids, you know that the storm soon passes!
    Yesterday morning I was known as Granddad Cookie, that changed to Granddad Nutter during the afternoon
    It's theraputic being able to be officially crazy and do crazy things, well during visits anyway
    A nice slug of the Glen rounded the day off, first alcohol I've had since New Years day.
    I know I shouldn't plan my days, but today all grandchildren should visit to collect Easter eggs, then Liverpool footy game is live on Sky, followed by the F1 race on Channel 4
    Fingers crossed for another good day.

Here's a nice relaxing vocal for you..

Have a nice Easter Sunday
    Graham

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you had a good day even without the German chocolate

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

Con cioccolato

My planned day turned out just as I hoped, got to see all 4 grandchildren, got 2 bars of Co-op dark chocale which is made in italy , also got a big Cadbury Easter egg.
    Liverpool won their game and I enjoyed the motor racing, again ended the day with a glass of Glenfiddich and I slept from midnight til 6 a.m.!.
    Medication seems to be working on my camper-son, he seemed a lot brighter yesterday. He was even applying for jobs online!!

Today will be a whatever day, might just laze around, might go for a walk or might add to my postcard listings, might even manage all 3 'mights', hmm, that would be 4 then

I hope everyone else is Ok,

Have a great day.

But first tea and toast

and a choon..

Last edited by Poscar; 17th April 2017 at 08:04 AM.
    Graham

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all All chocolated out here! (till next time!)

Glad ya'll had a good time & things are looking up!

Didn't do too much here, only had one overnight stay at my mates place at Caloundra beach again. (needed my shine again)
    Their eldest son & DIL had just returned from Colombia after visiting her parents, to show off their new baby bump!
    It was a surprise visit, & naturally her Mother went all gar gar at the news, & a good time was had by all.

Pos, that cuppa & toast looks a bit difficult to process!

A couple of my fave choons for ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5dkwQY-_tk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUSVALW_Z4

Oh! & a hot choc! (put a rum init)

Thread Information