Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Happy Friday everyone!

I have managed to get a slipper on my poorly foot, and I am mastering the art of hobbling - in fact I'm getting quite good at it and have learned how to go up and down the stairs without too much pain (My office/bombsite is upstairs)!

We have had a lovely day and it is a lovely evening.
    There was a wonderful golden orange sunset and the birds were in full voice singing and chirruping away.
    We are set for a very nice weekend weatherwise which I'm really pleased about, and it has lifted my spirits to think that BST begins on Sunday - hurrah!
    Just watched the weather forecast on tv and the winds will be coming from the East, which means a chilly wind... boo!

Shes, I do hope that your back is not too sore and you don't have to do much lifting, you need to rest it as much as you can .... ( to quote you "says the pot to the kettle!" ) Lol!!
    Hope your office is set to rights, I have to try and tidy mine a bit (lot), but I need everything to be where I can find it. I have an organised chaos.

Off to get a medicinal drop of painkiller/relaxant .....( I have a busy weekend starting tomorrow with kiddie caring and playing hostess to the huge clan Richardson.)
    I'll share with Wyo, coz we haven't had a JD together for a while now.

Anyone fancy a cocktail?

Can't forget Old ....

and Posbear .....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all - glad to see Pos back

Hey cheers for the drinkies Trisha & sorry 'bout the toe - guess you won't be doin' any of this then for awhile?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFveHX6ZFpw

Well Shesa, I guess you're right - he missed by 1.5 hrs. he should have finished washing the ute earlier! Glad you missed the damage!

Have been up to visit my mates overnight at Caloundra (my moonshine man) Now all stocked up again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgWgXWaFLLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-KDSxqJ_0o

We've had rain, on & off (which is very welcome) there is a cyclone heading for the far north Qld. coast & it is overcast, which has cooled things down a lot. Yea!

That nasty wasp/stinger/hornet thingy would have got the boot treatment from me!

I'm still waiting on my retaining wall to be finished, AND some word from USPS about my long overdue Rick bakelite geetar!
    They don't seem to want to answer my trace complaint, & I'm being a very squeaky hinge to them ATM. I've asked the sender to do the same from his end.
    I still live in hope, BUT the longer it takes, the closer I'm getting to put in an insurance & postage refund claim/s.
    I know the shipment has not been scanned in Oz yet!

You'd get a smack around the chops pouring a beer like this in a Qld. pub!

Hey, all!!

Just wanted to pop in for a quick minute and then it's back to work..... Had a sale this morning and I beat the route driver to the mailbox by about 10 minutes - good thing, as they don't guarantee Priority to be delivered in 2 days out of here and the buyer needs it by Saturday.

TRISH - glad to hear you're Hobbling around. I hope you had a good time with the kiddos and that the Richardson Clan didn't wear you out too much.

I've just got to shove a couple of things into the closet and run the vac and I'm calling it done for the office. Deep cleaning will come when the new floors get put in but it's nice to know that everything I've got in here to list is organized. I found stuff that I can't even remember where/when I got it!

I did rest yesterday (even too a real nap) except for making Lumberjack Hot Dish that I promised for hubby. And am considering a nap in a bit - just ate some lunch and my eyes are sooooo heavy.....

OLD - thanks so much for the "How to learn Irish Dance" video - lol!! My mom's got tickets to go see the River Dancers this coming weekend. She said she wished I could go with her but I told her she would just have to strap me down in the seat or I'd probably embarrass her

Caloundra is beautiful! Glad you're all stocked up now in case the HAs decide to drop in again and terrorize the neighborhood - just kidding!! LOL!!

Loved the Irish Rovers song - I think I knew a couple of those folks!!

I sure hope Rick gets there soon - have you been in touch with the seller? Maybe he would have better luck getting some tracking info?

Well, better get to this office - YDC is going to make a mess tomorrow so best to get ready for it instead of heading off to bed.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Howdy! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent mine unplugged. I finished some projects that I've been working on, so I guess now I will have to spend some time cleaning house.

Trish, I hope you are getting better, take it easy girl! We like having you around and I would miss my drinkin buddy.

Pos!! Good to hear from you.

Name:  greenscarf.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  57.8 KB

Here I go bragging again, just finished this.

Name:  dahliabarrette.jpg
Size:  77.1 KB

What I did on Saturday

Name:  winkingowl.jpg
Size:  107.8 KB

What I did on Sunday - sold today.

The house on Main Street finally sold and the new "kids" are moving in today. Maddy and Cort of course I have forgotten the last name in the 2 block drive home.

I have to take Onika to the Vet's tomorrow, she has sores on her fatty tumor and decided to lick it. They didn't have any appointments so it's gonna be drop off, I expect they will remove the tumor although Dr. Brie wanted to wait as long as we could - so much for that idea. My poor baby girl.

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Hi all - will catch up on chit chat later.

I'm a bit worried about a lot of my relo's & mates way up north ATM - some of whom are in the direct path of this.
    Only good thing is that they are all well versed & prepared in this scenario.
    I'm settling in (fully provisioned ) in front of the TV to follow the drama as it happens.
    Good luck & keep ya heads down to all in the danger zone!

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...ihw8_jRbgMyKVg

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wyo, that is what I should do - unplug the PC and get on with finishing things

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

G'day all

Nice work there Wyo! You've been busy.

Well cyclone Debbie is no more & now classed as a tropical rain depression. Today starts the assessment of damage & the clean up for those effected begins.
    At this stage, only one death has been attributed to the storm.
    Crossed the coast as a high 4 category (scale is 1 to 5) with the highest winds recorded on Hamilton Island at 263 klms/hr.
    About 60,000 are without power & lots of trees are down, not to mention roof & house damage. The insurance industry will be busy.
    Cyclone Debbie covered an area the size of France & was so damaging due to its slow progress at only 6 - 12 k's/hr. People just had to bunker down & ride it out.
    It could have been much worse & we feel we've dodged a major bullet because initially, it was due to cross the coast in conjunction with one of the highest tides of the year, & the storm surge would have done a lot more damage. Due to its slow progress, it missed the tide & the surge wasn't as high as expected - fortunately!
    One location reported 641mm of rain yesterday & 340mm the day before - that's a lot of water folks!
    I'm hoping some of that rain will come my direction as we need it badly.
    As far as I know, all my rels & mates have come thru AOK - they are a tough lot in the far north!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8AJ32d-rPI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpREe5hZOv8

We are all doing this ATM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

G'day all - Yippeeee!

I've got RAIN - thanks to what's left over of cyclone Debbie, now following the coast line down to my area.
    We are in for several days of good rain "they say"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l145cg01O4k

Rick update: USPS say they are STILL looking for it (that means they don't know where it is) I don't hold out a lot of hope of ever seeing it.

Think I'll celebrate (the rain) with Brekky!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'll join you, if I may

It didn't amount to much, but for the record, it snowed today. The snow didn't even "stick" as we say, which means it melts when it hits the ground, so if you're not watching, you don't know it snowed.

I don't know what I am going to do, I'm thinking. Only one sale so far this year on The Ranch and it was from the UK. I have the majority of my items marked as US only since they raised the postage so much. My items are not dear enough to justify International First Class even. I was considering another web site for the "gift" items. I have the farm parts on my web site, hand made and Vintage is on the hand made site so do I want a web site for what's left - teddy bears, dishes, etc. It took nearly a year to cover the cost of a web site, assuming I do the work myself but that was in 2008, maybe not a good year to change but I did it. Hmmmm! Of course if I decide not to what will I do with all this wonderful stuff? I'm just a gal trying to make a little "mad" money so I can buy more yarn - LOL!

I almost forgot. Missy Onika came home Tuesday afternoon. She has some scrapes on her skin that holds the fatty tumor and they got cleaned up, she got some liquid antibiotic which is fun to give her and is wearing a T-shirt to keep her from licking it which is what started the trouble. She's acts like she feels better, but is not happy about the medication and the T-shirt.

Last edited by wyocowgirl1; 31st March 2017 at 10:35 PM.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information