My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

We are having curry as well tonight trish chicken tikka or whatever it's called with onion Bhajis if mike can find the gluten free ones Name:  shower-smiley.gif
Views: 49
Size:  25.2 KB

Doh!
    Just heard that Lucia is coming over from Cambridge in a little while (and bringing her little dachshund Frank) and she is picking Dominic and the little ones up as well. They are all having a sleepover at our place.
    I was looking forward to a nice & cosy, peaceful evening curled up on the sofa - no chance of that then, with these nutters on the way!
    We also have several other guests coming, the kids old school pals, and one of the couples are bringing their wedding album to show me ......
    Methinks I will have to have a few glasses of summat strong to give me staying power.

Enjoy your curry buttons, hope you manage to find the gluten free bhajis.
    I'm having poppadoms with mint and onion chutney with mine, JR will trough his way through bhajis and naan bread as well.

Old, cheers for the cocktails and Baileys and love the choon. Traveling Wilburys have sooo much talent, what a joy to watch/listen to.
    Keep cool, and make sure that you drink plenty ....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just had to pass this on - Funny & true!

Men Are Just Happier People.

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.
    Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can never be pregnant.
    You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal.
    You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
    You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay.
    Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
    New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.
    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars.
    You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
    If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
    Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Two pairs of shoes are more than enough.
    You almost never have strap problems in public.
    You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original colour.
    The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.
    You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.
    You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
    You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
    No wonder men are happier.

Nice one Old!

Well, we survived the hectic weekend, it was fun but tiring. I'm just beginning to walk upright again instead of on my knuckles!
    The little ones fight now to win a place on my knee, although I do try to accommodate both!
    I didn't get to bed 'til 1.30am Sunday morning, and was woken early hours by Isla getting into bed with me wanting the Little Red Riding Hood story .... groan!
    I was happy to oblige though as Dominic managed to get a well-deserved lie in.
    I have a reprieve, I'm child-free until 7.00am Thursday ... yayyy!

Not much else to report, weather is mild for mid Jan, and all the spring bulbs are making an appearance. Can't wait to see them in flower.
    Hope everyone is keeping happy and well.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all

It's a bit cooler today & only reaching 32c "they" say! There's a slight breeze ATM & I don't even have a fan on YET!
    The builders next door are hard at it (started at 6.45am) & are constructing the frame today - so lots of sawing & nail gunning to come!
    Not that I'm complaining - it had to happen & they can't build a house without making a bit of noise.
    I have a little bit of work to complete on the rear & side retaining wall, have engaged a builder of my own & am hoping they can all work in together to finish things off before the new fence goes up.

Found this guy on Y'tube - you know I like steel geetar! He does a great job on this Dire Straits choon
    This is 64 y'old Kamrul Hasan Mahfuz who plays at the Hotel Westin in Dhaka Bangladesh. Not bad for an "old" codger eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fU2oQcotOE

A cooling drinkies for yuz!

Hello!

I woke to about an inch of snow this morning most of last weeks had disappeared, but it is still January.

Just finished having a bit of a rant on the site where I buy yarn. Got some stuff that was terrible to work with. Different thicknesses and it grabs ahold of each other, so quite a job to unravel when I made a mistake. It is wonderfully soft and lovely colors, but Gee what a mess to work with. I'll be reading the remarks a bit more carefully from now on. Getting my ears lowered tomorrow - Yay!! about time.

Glad to see all the visitors we've had lately! Hope everyone is well and sassy!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning

Wow Old, that guy can knock out a good choon, don't think I've heard a steel played like that before!
    Thank's for the drinks too, a bit too light for my usual tipple, mine is black with a tan top

Wyo, glad to hear that you aren't hidden under a 10ft drift of snow.

Trish, take it easy gal!

Shesa, hope things are OK in your world.

Everyone else look after yourselves.

Not much for me to report on in my world, same old, same old.

Have you ever heard a perfect voice that just blows your mind? Well have a listen to this Norwegian singer.
    Check out her other vids too..

Be good
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

'Morning/evening all,
    Not a bad old day here - a touch of frost, but no wind to speak of and it's dry!
    Great rendering of Sultans of Swing Old, and I'm glad to see that you are doing what the doc's ordered and drinking lots of fluids, especially with all the heat/dust/noise coming your way.
    Pos, a beautiful song by a beautiful lady - such a sweet voice.
    Wyo, glad to hear that you are OK, and not snowed in. Good luck with the haircut - I loathe getting mine done, I always get scalped no matter which hairdresser I go to.
    I prefer to hack pieces off my barnet fair as and when!
    Shes, you surviving that honeymoon gal? Long time, no hear!

Hope all's well with your shower buttons, and meebo is well recovered and rested.
    Dippy egg and toast anyone?

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

They are coming out to check the shower tomorrow before they sign the job off, i have a feeling they will find a couple of faults that will need putting right but I hope not as i have had enough of builders for a while so fingers crossed.

Thread Information