Good morning and enjoy the peace and quiet

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

G'day all
    Glad you got ya place back Pos & keep those fluids up now!

Had a great Chrissy day with the relos & got my hands on the new little troublemaker at last. Brody's 10 weeks now, & here she is in her first Christmas outfit, having just finished opening all her presents. Some big lug got hold of her for a pic

Turned out to be a nice cool day, as it was overcast & drizzled/ rained most of the day.

Name:  snow122616.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  8.9 KB

East side of Cheyenne yesterday. Snow & wind in the morning and just wind in the afternoon, Oni didn't think it was fit outside for beasts.

I am beginning to wonder if I live in a safe neighborhood. I have witnessed myself visits next door 4 or 5 times since Thanksgiving - ambulances, Fire Chief's truck, and 2 County Sheriff's vehicles. Well, yesterday it was just 2 county sheriff's vehicles. My neighbors to the East say it's been more than that, but that is what these eyes have seen. That seems a bit excessive for a town of under 100 people.

Happy Boxing Day!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wyo, someone has to make sure that the sheriff etc stay alert and busy

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I almost forgot: nice pic, Old.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning

As long as you are safe Wyo that's the main thing.

Meebo, how are you doing since your op?

Old, you big softy, what a cracking picture

Trish, Trish, where are yooooooo?

she should be sober by now

Sad to hear of the demise of actress Liz Smith.

My throat is lined with sandpaper, my eyes have drums behind them and my nose leaks.

But I woke up, so that's a bonus this year!

The Glenfiddich gargle didn't work last night, I suppose I can try again tonight

I made a veg. stew yesterday with Chinese 5 Spice and chile powder, will have some more of that at lunch time.

Stay safe and warm folks, except allen who needs to stay safe and cool

anyone remember this?

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Merry After Christmas!!!!

Pos - so happy to hear you're "alone at last" - do you have a 3 Musketeers Bar?? That used to be an old commercial on TV - guy has a 3 Musketeers Bar but doesn't want to share and it takes him forever to get rid of all the people that keep finding him. Finally, he goes into a dark closet and the screen goes black and you hear "Alone at last...with 3 Musketeers". Okay - it's better if you see it but you get the idea

Sorry to hear that your son forgot to pack up his cold and take it with him Get plenty of rest and liquids - grapefruit juice ("spiked" or not)is good for clearing up any congestion That Chinese 5 Spice and chile powder is probably what is making your "nose leak"!

Clint Walker - now that's one good lookin' man!! (especially in the bath tub!!)

MEEBO - good to see you dropping in! I hope you're doing well???

And there's OLD with little Brody What a great picture!! She looks quite content and you look quite pleased!! Thanks for sharing "First Christmas Outfit" took me a bit by surprise, as it's not like the ones I'm used to seeing and then "Oh, DUH!!! It is summer down there!" LOL!!

Now WYO's picture made me think "YES!! I'm so glad I live in TN!" LOL!!! I agree with Oni, for sure!! Not fit for beasts or people! It was 71 here and we went to Lawrenceburg and ate at the Chinese Buffet. Had 3 plates of food, which is probably a record for me but I had to get some dessert!!

WYO - I think I would want to be finding out what is going on next door, for sure! Do you know who lives there? Young, old, single, married, kids???? It seems like an odd assortment of vehicles but there may be a simple explanation for it all and you could put your mind at ease.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all - yep - I'll bet Trish is "snowed" under, with rellies ATM OR she's sleeping after all the work & partying!

Bbrrrrr - snee, not 4 me! thankfully

Sure do remember Clint Walker & Cheyenne, never missed it when on.
    But I think this was my favourite & a better piece of music IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC8pSFg1Vw

Pos - if the Glen didn't work - you didn't take enough! Try again, then again etc.

Thanks all, for the bub comments - I think she's got us all around her little finger & I've never seen a child photographed more!

Yoo-hoo! I'm ba-ack!

We got back last night after spending Christmas with Lucia and her boyfriend at their farmhouse in Cambs.
    Dominic and the little ones joined us too, and we have had a smashing time.
    Lots of prezzies to open, great food, even lots more drinks and a lovely, warm atmosphere (apart from when we were walking to the village pubs 3 days in a row, it was blerdy freezing and I still haven't thawed out.)

I'm shattered and need a rest but as we are hosting the New Year's celebrations for all the family, we need to get all the fodder in to feed (and water!) the clan Richardson.
    I've done my shoulder and back in, methinks with lifting the little 'uns out of the bath, I can hardly move without pain.
    I won't even mention my poorly leg - somebody must have pushed me into a bench outside the 1st pub we went to on Christmas Eve.
    I didn't realise it was cut so bad until I tried to get my leggings off, which were stuck to me as the blood had dried on. Doh!

Great news Posbear - you have your den back again - yayyyy! Hope your cold gets better quick, keep up with the medicine ..... if it doesn't cure you it will sure make you feel better!

Old, awww - what a lovely pic of you and the little one. She sure is cute and cuddly - (you know I'm a mother hen and just lurrrvv babies!)

Shes, Wyo, meebs and all our other cocktailers both near and far, hope you are all well, weather is kind, and your pets, animals, critters are all oK!

I have to run now, got cod in cheese sauce, mashed and crispy potatoes and veggies to cook - I can't face any more meat!

Be good everyone -
    ................... nah! forget that be BAD ... it's more fun!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oooh, everyone - we have to prepare a party feast for Shes and her new husband who are tying the knot on 1st Jan.
    Whoo-hoo! What great news.
    A choon is in order methinks ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0INi8ziCw

And a toast to the happy couple!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information