My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Why i used to love ironed cotton sheets now i just wash put on the bed and crawl in, I don't even know the location of the normal iron at this moment, I know where the one with the tank is, it's still in it's box unused

Hope your 15 year old had a great trip to Harry Potter World moonie, and yeah - we also went to museums and such like.
    Bored out of my tree when we went to the Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford to watch Henry IV - ugh!

Wyo - you iron jeans and tops of sheets? I try to get away with as little ironing as possible,
    although I do have to iron JR's shirts for work - and Lucia's tops and blouses.
    I'm crafty and iron on top of sheets and pillowcases - saves work.
    Buttons - what is a tank iron? Do you mean a steam iron that you fill with water? I love mine - much better than an ordinary flat iron.
    Gets creases out of cotton easier especially if you have a spray function.

Yep - you're right there Posbear - I never leave the house without a packet of tissues (got sinus probs!)
    clean knickers (huh? well you never know .... )
    and a hip flask for erm ...emergencies!

Got both the two little ones again on Friday - early 'till late - so wish me well. Hope I don't have any more accidents trying to put up/take down the travel cot -
    I had a bad accident a while ago - trapped my finger in the snap together mechanism and it was a really bad, deep cut, but it's practically healed now.

JR is lording it again - watching football/telly and soaking his feet in the spa thingy I bought for him.
    I even had to fetch him a drink and find his nail clippers. When he asked for a towel it landed on his head. He was lucky my fist didn't follow it.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all,
    Jack's great at what he does Pos 'n looks like he's using his hip flask there - good idea - probably got some warming fluid inside it
    I have a hip flask, it's inside a fake book on my library shelf, & called "How to be the Life of the Party" but 'round here, no self respecting snake would come near anyone full of Bundy! that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it.
    Off to the quack today for my regular check up, & just getting over a flu bug that some very generous Bas&%*# gave me at the steel show!
    At least it caused me to lose some more weight, as I've only been eating soup, Senega & ammonia and Strepsils throat lozenges for a week. Oh - & the snake remedy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqrXa4rn8E

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    an iron that has a separate water tank Trish, I don't like any iron really
    Sounds like a steam generator and I wouldn't want to be without mine. It is so much faster than any other type I have used over the years...

Hello!
    Happy Friday everyone.
    All went well with looking after the kiddies, and they have now gone home .....

JR has been fed his regular Friday meal of fish chips and peas, (mine's in the oven).
    Lucia is away until Monday as she has gone to see her new boyfriend motorbike racing, I forget where it's at, so I have a rather nice weekend to look forward to!
    It's a glorious, sunny and really warm evening and I think I may well go back outside and enjoy a few bevvies in the sun trap shelter.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

Well it's pouring down here, no sun, just grey and dull.

It's ages since I've done babysitting, I was made redundant when baby Max arrived and his mum went on maternity leave.
    Mia is taking her mum dad and brother Max on hols to Son Bou tomorrow. I hope they enjoy themselves, dad is such a hard worker and needs a rest.
    Little Mikey has gone to live in Yorkshire with his mum and baby sister, things went wrong after my ex died and his dad lost his job. I hope it's temporary.
    Oldest son had a fallout with my youngest son and kicked him out of his house, he (youngest) also lost his job. Jobs are hard to come by here at the moment.

I am doing Ok, not been out since I went to vote, I hate the skin on my face and scalp at the moment and feel very uncomfortable because I get very self conscious.
    Family stress hasn't helped so I hope that now things are a bit more settled, (no phone or text messages about problems for a week) things might improve.

I've decided to resurrect 2 of my old business websites and needed to convert them to be 'responsive' for use on mobile devices. It is was a big challenge, I now know what the eBid boys went through to convert this site.
    I used some American software in the end and things have worked out OK.
    So, when I am confident to go out again it's back to selling on eBid and the web again. I am not bothered if I don't sell much because it is keeping me busy.

Time for a choon, I've selected another 'new country' song with a bit of an earworm in it..

a couple more from them

https://youtu.be/VrgCwAM06Yg
    https://youtu.be/PO0cW7Jj-4c

Have great day wherever you are
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quieti n here innit

Better make some noise..

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Hi everyone,
    Burning the midnight oil now, as I'm usually in my pit by now!
    I have a stinking cold, kindly donated by the granddaughters when I looked after them on Friday. I knew I would get it, as Isla was coughing and sneezing right next to me, and after dosing myself with numerous squirts of First Defence I can now vouch that it most certainly doesn't work!
    Add to that the fact that I have been really 'off' with terrible stomach cramps and diarrheah as the old IBS has reared it's ugly head again. Taken the doc's meds but they ain't working either .... maybe I'm an alien ...

I had better shove off now though - I have to be up bright and early again as I have been asked to look after the little ones again tomorrow. I tried to say no, but as my son and daughter in law were really desperate, I said ok.

PosBear me duck, thanks for the choons, and I sure hope that things settle down for you and your family, and your skin probs abate accordingly.
    Must be hard for you not seeing your grandchildren, I really hope that soon you will get to see them again. Good luck with your resurrection of the business websites.

Hope everyone else is doing fine, sure miss the chats, so pull yer finger out and get posting!
    G'night y'all - G'day to Old!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all - & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone is on the mend ASAP - I'm nearly finished my 2nd bottle of Senega & ammonia, plus 5 packets of throat "lollies" as this flu seems to be one of those that is hard to shift (D$^*& IT) Curse the illegitimate who gave it so freely

Just unpacked the Ute after my Sunday steel guitar club social in Brizvegas - so thought I'd add a musical interlude of one of the best pickers around.
    He (Jay Dee Maness) featured at our festival last year & I hope we can have him back at some point. This is from the Irish festival 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voPe0WGKtCo

Figured a hot toddy wouldn't go astray ATM

Thread Information