My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hi everyone, I've had a traumatic weekend what with one thing and another.
    JR taken to hospital, he was let home next day, Kaiser drinking gallons and peeing himself - oh dear, I have been so stressed, I have had chronic IBS, couldn't straighten up with the stomach cramps.

I've got both the little ones tomorrow 7am-5pm ....... so I won't be long before I hit the sack.
    I just wanted to answer emails and list a few things for YDC before I retire.
    I will have to listen to the great music later, but I will have drop of that wonderful lemonade, thanks Wyo!
    Oooh buttons .... Herbie Pops Out?
    I would like to see that ..... - sorry, I meant them .....

Hasta maņana ......
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all - hope all those that are well R well 'n those that aren't well, get well - well soon!
    Thanks for the recipe WYO - have some Tennessee honey here - not Jack though I think - must try that anyway!
    Had a couple of Jeremiah Weed/s (cinnamon) last night - they're right - it is strangely delicious

Yeah, we had a good roll up & meet at the steel social - I managed to fool them all again ('n got away with my mistakes) during my 2 sets!
    Here's how great reso & pedal steel is played by another of my favourite players Greg Booth from Alaska - if only I could sound like this!!! drool drool Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJd4vO8jkyE

Trish how awful is JR okay now. I found a Herbie pops out 1 1/2 hr vid so will pop it on when you are sorted, good to put on and walk around doing stuff to the front mans good sort of comedy and singer, just don't like 2 comments made in the vid but otherwise good live stuff.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning

Wow, such a busy thread this has been!

Trish, I hope that you and JR get yourselves sorted soon.
    Old, I hope you also get yourself sorted too.

Since I last posted on here I had a breakdown, not me, my PC
    The internal power pack went pop, I bought an upgraded one which arrived yesterday and fitted it, so back online after 4 days without a PC!
    Luckily I found plenty to do.

I have also managed to stop my hands swelling when I touch cardboard (including postcards!)
    It is such a simple solution, I use a barrier cream called Rozalex. It's a dry cream so I can wash it off easily when I need to.
    I use butler gloves when needed so that the barrier cream doesn't leave marks on things like my keyboard and my stock.
    My Psoriasis is still problematic, but because it can be seasonal I am hoping that onset of summer might reduce it.
    I've lost a toenail on the little toe of each foot because of it which was a bit uncomfortable, but life goes on.

Little Max is coming on a treat, I've only seen him once but I get regular email updates with photos attached.
    I couldn't believe how unmessy he was when he was born, he was a week late so must have been cleaning himself before making an appearance!
    I am due to be a granddad again this week, little Mikey is getting a sister imminently.
    Now for a choon to get your feet tapping and maybe sing along!

https://youtu.be/cXB0ebsc-z0
    https://youtu.be/S16tVNha9XE

Now I need to go back and catch up in case I missed a god choon or two.

Have a great day.
    Last edited by Poscar; 15th March 2016 at 08:40 AM.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Great news about your hands Pos, I have been searching for Brian Farrell singing with a little help from my friends but no luck so far, i may ask him if he has it on tape and to upload it, when he is in a good mood, I did find two records he made but they were just about Liverpool so didn't think you would be interested, will be putting a link on for Trish later of Herbie Pops Out so will add the links to the two brian sang as well.
    Oh and thanks for the pet shop boys, brings back memories.

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good evening, albeit it a late one! Poscar glad you have found a manageable solution with your hands for handling cardboard, what a nightmare it must've been for you.
    And poor Trish, hope J.R is ok and Kaiser too, you don't needle that stress, no wonder you've had IBS, you have my utmost sympathy with that one if it is as painful and debilitating as when I get it. You don't need two little ones 7.00 am after having that, no siree! no matter how much you love them. I, too have been trying to get over a virus that is not helped by extra pressure or stress, do our kids think we have nothing to do with our time than wait on them with more childcaring duties? I adore all my grandkids and two of them need every bit of help they can get, but sometimes the adult kids forget we've already done this once, and I for one had NO help at all let alone swanning off for days at a time. And when you are older, generally ache more, have health issues, and your back is just in bits, it's just not funny. Someone keeps saying to me, you should be having the kids to have fun with (which I do) not be on childcare duties only, there is a balance to be had for sure..
    I like the sound of that Tenessee Honey and Jeremiah Weed, can I try both please (in separate glasses)
    and keep the music coming folk!
    What would we do without it?!
    https://youtu.be/WsiI-io42uI

Trish The Hotel California are pulling an allnighter this sat only it's in Birkenhead are you up for it, you can ferry cross de mersey.
    Carpet fitter came this morning, he is from Hyton in Liverpool and went to all the same clubs i did, he was here for 4 hours just doing a quote.

Thread Information