Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Prefer A Beef Day

Hi everyone, ooooh those lamb chops sure looked good Old, great vid!
    We had roast lamb on Sunday, it was deeelish. Still got some left, I think I will put the whole lot in the slow cooker and make Lamb Rogan Josh.
    I'm making ham, mushroom and pea risotto tomorrow, pinched the recipe from OZ! Looks and sounds gorgeous!
    Have a lookee - http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/1641...nd+pea+risotto

Good to hear from you Wyo - hope the snow isn't causing too many problems. It's turned very cold here, I can't get warm. I have three layers of long sleeved tops on but my hands and feet are icy.
    Wished I was somewhere tropical!
    Tropical cocktail anyone?

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I'm Baaack! he he he. Liz and I had a girl's day out yesterday.

Firstly, I bought Season 5 of Dr. Who on DVD as it is one of my favorites and I left it laying out to tempt Liz, she bit, she took it home and she and HDH watched all but 3 episodes on Sunday. He is not one for many videos, so that is a real accomplishment. She got up Monday morning and he said they should watch the rest, so she could return the DVD that day (not necessary for me, but that was his excuse). We are both thrilled to have found something like that, that he gets excited about.

We then went to the big city and had lunch at Old Chicago (Pizza Place, Pizza Bar for lunch) and went to see H8ful Eight, Tarentino's new movie. A bit different than we usually go see, but we made it without having to cover our eyes. Then we went to Barnes & Noble (a bookstore) and had coffee and cheesecake. We also made a couple of stops to see if there were more Who DVD's available in The Magic City of the Plains. Onika's little tail was wagging when I got home. I was gone longer than I usually am.

I watched Elizabeth with Cate Blanchette when I got home mainly because Christopher Eccleston was in it. I found some more videos about her from PBS (Public Broadcasting System) so here we go educating ourselves on the Tudors. A great day all in all.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nah - sorry Trish - don't do ham - we don't get on!
    But you enjoy it for me. Here's an expat Brit with his own cooking show on TV here - James Reeson.
    Some great recipes available on his site you might like.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...b6NZTLu8JfZ9tg

The lamb industry association push lamb on Australia Day by the use of these funny ads with some success, but it's difficult to tempt people away from prawns on the BBQ. My absolute favourite is green King prawns BBQ'd in butter & flambeed in cream Sherry.
    Once you've tried it, you'll never have them any other way! (to die for) I can have lamb chops any time, but prawns ARE special.

We're in for a hot spell here for the rest of the week. Was about 34c yesterday & may get warmer still. (me no like)
    Stay cool or warm & dry, as the case may be folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0

Wow Old - sure loved that last vid! Brilliant.
    Hey, thanks for the link to the Aussie recipe's - just got to try a few of them out.

I would swap you 34c with our plummeting minus - temps any day. I can't function properly when I'm soooo cold.

That's probably why I accidentally added sugar to my jug of molten wax as I was making myself a cup of tea. Whole jug of wax ruined

I was vacuuming my little office room today, cos it's small I often get on my hands and knees without any attachments so I can get in all the corners and crevices - and I knelt on a drawing pin (which had fallen out when I replaced the calendar for this year and couldn't find it).
    Gosh, that hurt so much, it was in quite deep.
    Just waiting for number three incident to make my day thoroughly memorable - JR is in the firing line.
    He has put a dozen eggs on to boil - he wants pickled eggs and tried to swipe the big glass lidded container for pasta to pickle them in.
    I'm not happy - have you ever smelled the stench of eggs when they are shelled, and he is kidding himself that they contain no calories so he can eat as many as he wants.
    He's wrong, they contain at least 80 calories. I think if he carries on annoying me, a part of his body will end up in that pickling jar.

I need a good stiff one right now ..... ermm, no not that .... this
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ouch - that'd make your eyes water - kneeling on a thumb tack I usually find them in my foot!

The 34c I can handle - it's the energy sapping relentless high humidity that's the killer

Tell JR that too many eggs (the yolks mainly) are not good for your cholesterol levels - not to mention exhaust gases!

Here's that stiff one for ya!

A vintage choon by fellow Brisbane boy Ed Kuepper
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzIwfa67oSY

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy New year folks from South Wales!
    Hi Trish baby, how are ya?! Im coming round to yours for some of that lamb, I can't get warm either! Thought it was just me and my ever creakier bones haha ah.
    The temperature has definitely plummeted!
    Hi everyone hope you're all okay, need to try and navigate my way round here again, it;s been a long time. Lots going on...
    What happened to our ebid look, did aliens come and invade?! No likee :-0

OMG.... SAL!!!!!!!

Oh, it's soooo good to hear from you -
    I have missed you so very much.
    How are you? We have much to catch up on.

Yeah, I'm afraid the 'new look' eBid hasn't been too kindly looked upon, to say the least.
    Sales have dropped off for many folk and the forums have died.
    We need our Al back to liven things up again!
    Sues hasn't popped in for ages and we haven't heard from Kayla at all - I do hope that they are OK.

Well, well - this calls for a celebration ..... get yer guitar out gal and lets have a sesh!

Thanks for the choon and the drink Old, crikey that drink looks so real I almost snatched it from the screen!
    I know all about high humidity after living in Florida. If you have to go outdoors it's a mad dash to the nearest air con to cool off before you melt.
    Not pleasant at all.

Wyo and Pos - you are both very quiet ..... what are you up to?
    Have you been out on the town again Wyo and met some city slicker?
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information