Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post

Good Morning cocktailers .... a truly beautiful day here, sunny and lovely and hot! Just as I like it.
    I have just chased off the resident blackbirds - caught them red-clawed swiping my strawberries!
    They are so hard-beaked, they show no fear of me and make an annoyed 'popping' noise when I have the cheek to enter into 'their' garden!
    Haa- well, I have just picked a big bowl of strawberries and an ever bigger bowl of raspberries, so they will have to search hard to root out the ripe fruit now ...hee-hee! I think I had better make a crumble, there is only so much fruit you can consume in one day.

Loved the vid of Lurch and Wednesday dancing Pos, I had to watch a few more clips from the Addams family, you got me hooked!
    Here's a choon for today, which I'm sure will meet with Al's approval!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4e6jqeeBM

Happy Thirsty Thursday!
    Okay by me. it's got Tequila in it!!

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mmmmmmm, Trish, I just loooooove fresh fruit! My Dad has several blackberry and raspberry bushes but the birds always seem to get to them before we do. I wish they'd stick to insects like they're supposed to, LOL. If you like hot weather you'd love it here, supposed to be 96 and sunny today, waaaaay too hot for this northern gal, (anything over 70 generally is), so inside I stay til evening when it's a little cooler and less sunny. Winston is a sun lover, too, though I have to watch him to make sure he doesn't burn.

Al, are you getting the beagle Mo? I saw the cutest beagle in the Pet Smart this morning while getting some non allergy food for Winston, he kept jumping up on me and his owner was yelling at him, but I said it didn't bother me, he was such a cutie.

Cheers and Happy Thirsty,
    Last edited by suesjools; 19th June 2014 at 03:25 PM.

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Mmmmmmm, Trish, I just loooooove fresh fruit! My Dad has several blackberry and raspberry bushes but the birds always seem to get to them before we do. I wish they'd stick to insects like they're supposed to, LOL. If you like hot weather you'd love it here, supposed to be 96 and sunny today, waaaaay too hot for this northern gal, (anything over 70 generally is), so inside I stay til evening when it's a little cooler and less sunny. Winston is a sun lover, too, though I have to watch him to make sure he doesn't burn.

Al, are you getting the beagle Mo? I saw the cutest beagle in the Pet Smart this morning while getting some non allergy food for Winston, he kept jumping up on me and his owner was yelling at him, but I said it didn't bother me, he was such a cutie.

Cheers and Happy Thirsty,
    Mo is getting neutred, chipped and all shots this morning. Christine is supposed to pick him up this afternoon.

Oh, I thought it was going to be a little girl .... what is Mo short for? (Probably nothing - just a nice easy name to call!)
    (I have one or two female acquaintances called Mo, I think it's an affectionate abbreviation of Maureen.)
    Can't wait to see a few pics of your new doggie! Hope Bonzo approves!

Just off to see to the oven now - got pies and spuds and a raspberry crumble in there ... JR will be home soon, he does enjoy a crumble!
    Mind you, he enjoys anything and everything ....

Corr Sues ..96? Phew, that is hot. (Lucky you!)
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Oh, I thought it was going to be a little girl .... what is Mo short for? (Probably nothing - just a nice easy name to call!)
    (I have one or two female acquaintances called Mo, I think it's an affectionate abbreviation of Maureen.)
    Can't wait to see a few pics of your new doggie! Hope Bonzo approves!

Just off to see to the oven now - got pies and spuds and a raspberry crumble in there ... JR will be home soon, he does enjoy a crumble!
    Mind you, he enjoys anything and everything ....

Corr Sues ..96? Phew, that is hot. (Lucky you!)
    His papers just say Mo. Original owners named him. If he's teaming up with Bonzo Mo will be short for Schmo.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Schmo, LOL Al! Enjoy your new baby, I'm sure Bonzo will have fun.

Wow, Trish, you really do like the heat. I think we should trade places for a while - at least til October.

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Schmo, LOL Al! Enjoy your new baby, I'm sure Bonzo will have fun.

Wow, Trish, you really do like the heat. I think we should trade places for a while - at least til October.

Cheers,
    Bonzo is a bit on the aggressive side. We are hoping he looks after Mo to help relieve some aggression.
    We'll have Mo as a trial for one week. If either dog is in any danger Mo goes back. Christine has worked this out with the rescue home. They agreed the one week trial was a good idea.

We had a nice, slow rain last night and our local weather reporter says .7 inches. That's a lot for here. It is a bit chilly yet this morning - 61 F.

My realtor friend was telling me she sold this property near Pine and the owner was going to the Phillipines to help a girlfriend with some older children, near adulthood. It turns out the man selling the property was my old boyfriend from high school. I haven't seen him in 52 years not about to now either, just kind of blew my mind. I never thought he had very much ambition and she says he had a modular on the property and had it fixed up really nice. Just goes to show. I would not have pegged him for the type to leave mommy either and here he is going half way round the world.

Got to get with the program, I have to make a box today.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

#2 ..... just so you know it's really me - LOL!

Glad Winston is doing better!!! Will love pictures of the new one, Al.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information