My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Sues, sort of good news about Winston, poor baby.

It is Monday morning and so far a fairly productive day. Some pain in the leg when I got up, but it seems to be gone now. I am glad because I have 3 boxes to ship out and I need to mow some more. I had the plumber here this morning, my faucet was dripping again (yes, the one I thought I fixed). I did, but it needed a new washer too. He says I can get a new handle to replace that one I'm always adjusting. He says it's stripped and I will have to keep adjusting it, so the next time I go to town I will take the handle with me. He also had a pone number for a roofer and my farmer gave me the name and number of a roofer, I may end up with 3 estimates on my roof.

This man keeps bees and makes a honey wine and is looking to start a winery, he may be interested in my building. Guess I'd better get it cleaned up.

I had a Dr. Who marathon yesterday. I started watching the David Tennant specials and when I got to the end, I just had to watch the first Matt Smith episode. I will watch more Matt Smith before I make up my mind for sure, but I think I like David Tennant better. Tom Baker is still my favorite Dr. Who though. Maybe because that was the first one I saw.

My ex and the new wife were in Outer Banks, North Carolina last week. He sent me a short email on the new iPad.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, Wyo, sometimes it feels like two steps forward and one step back, but I can't say I wasn't warned about bulldogs being pricey from the get go, but IMHO my sweetie is well worth it and then some. Sorry to hear about your leg, glad it's feeling better now. I swear my back acts up whenever it's going to rain; I joke I would've made a great weather gal and without needing all the equipment. Glad you have a good plumber, good luck with the roofers. My Dad recently had his house re-roofed, done with white metal, supposed to last longer than typical roofing, I guess time will tell...

Al, what a cute photo! You definitely have a photogenic family, they obviously take after Granddad.

Cheers,

I've never been to the Outer Banks and I've been in NC since 1999, weird, huh? Bf and I have been meaning to go for ages it seems, but something always comes up.

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

evening everybody

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonyreddevil View Post
    evening everybody
    time for a grolsch please

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

On May 17, 1884, P. T. Barnum led 21 elephants over the Brooklyn Bridge to prove that it was stable.

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonyreddevil View Post
    On May 17, 1884, P. T. Barnum led 21 elephants over the Brooklyn Bridge to prove that it was stable.
    Oh wow, how cool is that? Thanks for sharing this.

Cheers,

Sues, it sounds like you take plenty good care of Winston. I know dogs can be expensive. I had a Blue Heeler, Aussie Shepherd Cross that was epileptic. Man was she expensive, but the best dog I've ever had. She wasn't much of a cuddler, but very well behaved, I could take her almost anywhere. She was kind of snappy, so I had to watch her around kids, I got so I just left her at home if I was going someplace with lots of kids. I think she thought it was funny to scare people. She rarely connected with anything when she snapped. One time a friend of mine who knew her, stuck his hand in the pickup and she gave him a little nip to him know that that was her pickup! He said, "I knew better than to do that." Sometimes I think I would like another, or an Aussie Shepherd, but I'm getting to the point where the littler guys I can pick up easily are more attractive from a care point of view. My friend Karen has a golden retriever and she is a real sweetheart. I hadn't seen Starry for nearly a year and I stopped to see her the other day and she remembered me and was glad to see me. Looks Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RRh-g-CC8g
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Oh wow, I've never seen a blue heeler, will have to Google that one, yours sounds like a good protector, wish I could say the same but Winston just loves everybody, (I joke that a burglar would get licked to death by him). Thanks, I try my best with Winston, not always easy considering the unemployment situation, though I did get an e mail today about a phone interview for a job in Florida, shouldn't mention it as I'll likely jinx myself but it's nice to be wanted, even for an interview, as it's been soooooo long.

Winston is feeling better tonight, knock wood, he ate a can and a half of the food the vet sent home with him for GI upset, think I'll have to look into changing his food, though the good stuff is all pretty pricey. I wish they made quality pet food cheaper for those of us who have to consider economics as well as pets with food allergies.

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

good morning everybody

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil