Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hey there Sister Sal, long time no see! Hope things are going well. Are you still in Wales or jaunting about France with a hot young beret wearer?

Back from VR, long day, (well, not really, but sitting for 6 hours and listening to someone talk always seems longer than actually doing something, at least to me), but I got some good info. about resume writing and presentation, (yes, even this old dog had a few new tricks to learn, LOL). Tomorrow is the mock interview, have to dress up and everything, plus it gets taped, ugh, but I'll try not to think about that part. Hope I learn something productive on what I can do to improve myself in the job market, wish me luck!

Cheers,

Well ... SAL!!!! How wonderful to hear from you! We sure miss you terribly, things are awfully quiet here in the lounge - we need you to come back and get yer serving wench gear on ...lol!
    Al is behaving well, so no need for the cane!

Sues, oh - how awful for you.
    I would rather sever my head than sit and listen to 6 hours of spouting by a lecturer - but I'm so glad that you got some good info under your belt .... we all wish you success in your endeavors to land yourself a job that you are happy and contented with. You deserve it hun.

Here - at Richardson Towers all is well - a bit manic, as per usual.
    Both dogs have been to the vets, had their medicals and shots, and they are just fine.
    I was a little worried about Kaiser, as he is getting old now, but the vet says he is in good health, his heart and vital organs are all working OK - so that has pleased me.
    Yesterday was looking after baby Isla day - sheesh - hard work on the old back - but tremendously rewarding. She really is a darling, even though she is sooo full of mischief!

Winding the eBid sales down now - no more relisting to do ... Yayyy! All 5 shops will be closed soon for our holiday break.
    Got the travel money euros to spend and sorted out the travel insurance today, and even started to pack the suitcases!

I have yet another busy weekend coming up - all the family are coming to stay for the weekend, and we are all invited to a barby - a totally mad affair over at Scott's place - a very dear friend - we have known him since all of the children were in their early teens. Guaranteed hangover is on the cards - these guys sure know how to partee, and I'm very easily lead!

Right - I wish y'all a very good evening - I'm off now to dine ... my dinner has been ready for over 5 hours and is probably all frazzled up - duh!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Oh wow, Trish, you sure know how to live it up! Have an extra one for me, LOL. Oh and enjoy your vacation, sounds like a blast! I would give anything for a vacation, (I know, odd coming from an unemployed person, but I swear it takes more time trying to find a job than it did when I was working, hope to remedy this soon, thanks for the good wishes. From your lips to the Big Guy's ears...)

Off to get some zzzzzs soon, this heat has me whipped, in the 90s today and worse tomorrow, wish wish wish I had a pool to cool off in; oh well, I'll dream of NY and hopefully get there one of these days...

Cheers and a happy Hump Day everyone!

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning Cocktailers,
    I am guilty of lack of input in here, I've just been so busy in the real world of being a Granddad and puppy-minder.
    By the time evening comes I have no energy left (no after lunch power nap) so fall asleep at desk/in armchair/in bath, almost anywhere where I am not moving.
    I've enjoyed taking Buddy the German Shepherd pup for long walks, it's a good excuse to walk around my neighbourhood to see what's going on and a great way of meeting and talking to people, everyone wants to fuss a puppy.
    No real-world duties today except to go and vote in the EU Parliament vote, plenty of on line activity to do, over a hundred eBid items have ended without sales so need to re-vamp and re-list them.

Time for a beverage and some old school rockin' Rhythm and Blues music.

Here we go, help yourselves..

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Good to see everybody! Can't stay long, have to go find some rake parts so we can decide which one the fella needs. That is quite a hand full of coffee mugs Poscar!

It's been a week of typical summer days so far. Lovely sunshiney mornings, cloudy afternoons. No thunder storms so far, but some threats. I hear they had some good storms in Denver on Tuesday. Lots of mowing to do. The grass got really tall while it was under the snow.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to see you, Wyo! Glad spring is making it your way in good form!! Pos does come up with some great things!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Glad to hear it's Spring somewhere, went from Winter to Summer here without a pause, 92 today, too hot for this northern gal. Finished VR interview class today, learned some good stuff, hope to have a chance to use the training soon in a real interview setting, fingers, toes and eyeballs crossed...

Cheers and beers,

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning folks

Cold and wet start to the day, then I discovered that I had no tea bags left.

So I popped down to the local Co-Op for tea bags, got soaked, just sat down at the PC whilst the tea brews and the sun has come out!!!

Never mind, I'll make a bacon butty with the smoked bacon and oven-bottom muffins that I got there.
    Might just chuck a fried egg on there too

Breakfast anyone?

and a Fried Day tune for you, be careful though, it's a bit of an ear worm

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

coffee-time for me.good morning everybody

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning everybody!

Christine and I are heading to the Nature Center shortly to apply the four coats of finish to the River Rock floor. I'm looking forward to it's completion today.
    Then on to a three day weekend of working on the yard, deck and pool!

Thread Information