Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 2079 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! It's good to be back!

Believe me a free roaming iguana and succulent plants (orchids, Aloe Vera, christmas cactus) on a window sill don't mix either. Though he has learned if I spot him there he gets removed without ceremony. And then HE sulks

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

All this talk about bare patches, gardens, summer. Chicago is getting hit with a snow storm. 2-7 inches throughout the region. Weeeeeeee bumper cars on the roads.
    Since our dog Bonzo is missing a leg he only tramples every third flower in the garden.

Hi sis sunshine!
    Yes, it really is sad to see everything trashed.
    Kaiser is as good as gold, he would never do anything in the garden - always did his business when he was taken out.
    I have never seen anything move so fast as the new doggie - she's like a flash of lightning whizzing around. Her energy is just amazing. Sure hope that she calms down soon, or I shall have to go on Valium or something!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oops - sorry Al and meebo .... missed your posts as I was typing. (Had to answer the phone!)
    Meebo, you have an Iguana? Oh wow, how fantastic. Lucia really wants one, but I have to draw the line somewhere. We have too many pets as it is, and it's difficult to find people to care for them when we are all away from the house.
    Al, another snowstorm... yikes! Fun to play in, but not good for drivers. There would be chaos on the roads if we had that much snow.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Trish, are you kidding? Everyone around here is used to snow and it's still chaos on the roads everytime it snows. Even if its less then an inch, panic sets in.

meebo didn't know you had an iguana, i really like them but i dont want the responsibility of another pet im down to 2 cats which at times cause enough chaos. Not long rehomed 4 missisippi map turtles which were the kids. They started of the size of a 50p piece and ended up between 6 and 12" long !. by the time i had finished they had cost me hundreds of pounds in tank upgrades alone and in the end i was finding such a strugle to clean the tank as it took so much water and my arthritis couldnt handle the job.
    wavs to trish and al glad it's not snowing here Al. wouldnt have minded it a bit back as ive not seen a flake all winter but it's to near spring now

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Whoever is ordering up cocktails for next week, hold off on the Grolsch. We'll keep some on ice for Tony's return.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    Whoever is ordering up cocktails for next week, hold off on the Grolsch. We'll keep some on ice for Tony's return.
    Is Tony on holiday then? Maybe checking out lovely sunny Spain, something I've always wanted to do, there's something about a bullfighter in tight pants... where was I ?

Oh yes, morning all, don't forget to check out the YDC items, nick some ticks for a good cause - except mine of course.

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Is Tony on holiday then? Maybe checking out lovely sunny Spain, something I've always wanted to do, there's something about a bullfighter in tight pants... where was I ?

Oh yes, morning all, don't forget to check out the YDC items, nick some ticks for a good cause - except mine of course.

Cheers,
    Tony has banished himself from the public forums and as you know has gone private. I personally don't agree going private is the way to go but it's his decision not ours. I will join his private thread at least to pop in and say hello everynow and then but he was the one who got us all together in the Cellar which remained public, this thread has been going strong as the replacement Cellar so what the heck I'll stay here. Too many nice folks about and I would really miss everybody.
    I would also miss the random visitors coming in for a quick one and would hate to shut anybody out. It's just a thread we can talk about our daily events, share stories and kid each other whilst having some virtual cocktails...at least I don't wake up with a headache in the mornings!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

What? You don't get a virtual headache? I must be doing something wrong

Thread Information