Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 2079 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! It's good to be back!

Morning Meebo, thank you for your vote. I feel a bit embarassed being singled out myself though, prefer bestowing things on others and shouldnt everyone have a name then. We could turn it into a game, not just for the females either.
    Seriously Meebo, you totally amaze me getting up sp early, and having spent an hour composing that letter, then your dress, can we see pics when it's finished please, Im keeping up with your progress with ardent interest, being a dressmaker myself. Dont do much these days though, but I am going to make a couple of skirts I recently dug out some lovely material for, as Im short of them and the material is great for what I want. Got some for a couple of summer dresses too if I get round to them in summer.
    I think we should be serving YOU coffee and plying you with food and drinks when needed so just state your order when ready!

Al as for you, I swear you never sleep!!!
    I really am beginning to wonder about you lol I What do they call creatures that never sleep?

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

Name:  untitled latte.png
Views: 51
Size:  16.3 KB Name:  untitled latte.png
Views: 51
Size:  16.3 KB

Here you go Meebo and Al, I have to go and get on myself now, busy day today.
    See you all later

Morning all i see you have been busy chating ing the last 24 hours will have to read back and catch up
    Name:  sun Godmo02.gif
Views: 55
Size:  95.3 KB

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Al - what the heck are you doing up so early (or late)?
    Her Maj, you are magic, you weren't here when I posted, sorry, morning to you maam.

Morning Sister Sunshine, hope you had a good day yesterday!
    Ok I have a veryubusy day, wont be in till later, BUT, I have just hit my 200 for listing which may not be many compared to SOME ... but its a lot for me and a milestone. I have loads more to list today too and some will be pretty easy as they are similar, but Im happy Ive hit 200 and so there will be free drinks all round tonight, and PARTY time again, songs, general merriment, revely, usual debauchery, etc! See you all later Name:  untitled wave.png
Views: 50
Size:  11.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RonOne View Post
    Welcome back Al,
    May I offer a truce and a friendly handshake.

May I also humbly apologise to the forum and its users
    for lowering the tone of the forum to unacceptable levels.

It is quite surreal wandering the corridors of the Forum,
    not being seen, almost ghost like,
    taking on board the comments that bring joy to each and every user,
    that goes to highlighting their day.

For this disruption, I'm sorry.

Even though I'm not adicted to the Forums,
    the worst part of being put on hold, banned or barred from the forums,
    is not being able to reply. Maybe thats a good thing.

Anyway, Tony, I forgive you.
    Now lets move on,
    as Tony said "In Peace & Tranquility"

Once again, Sorry everybody.
    Apologie apreciated and acceted.
    Im more than happy to call a truce and shake your hand.
    My apologies also for being so sharp with you.
    Here's to peace and harmony all round
    Time to move on, let's get hammered, but no driving.

Hi sal good to see you honey
    well done with the listing, i had a lot of similar items and some the same but different quantitys. Makes for listing more items faster. I am also wanting to shut down my internet shop a quickly as possible as it's costing me monthly fees and with half my stock having been moved over to here i am harly getting any sales now so it's just money down the drain. sounds like you have a lot on today, glad i havent i feel preety rough today as oh had me awake from 3- 6 am snoring, tossing and turning so when he got up i went back to bed to sleep in peace. Soon as i got in to bed the bin lorry started doing thier rounds arrrrghh. Managed to get a few more hours but have now got a banging headache. Im not living up to my name of sister sunshine today am i ? lol
    Sal i vote sister soul for you and i will put my thinking cap on for names for the rest of us.
    Hope you have a good day x

Quote Originally Posted by LesliesDaughter View Post
    Goooooooooood morning everybody! Busy day today and tomorrow will need something to slake my thirst after gardening and cleaning!! Not looking forward to cleaning but can't wait to get in the garden and tidy it up. I noticed yesterday I have some lettuces growing and some peas!!! They are in a raised bed outside and have withstood all the freezing weather. At the moment they are like micro-lettuces (which I know I can eat if I want to) but I'll let them grow a bit longer. I can have some pea shoots this weekend. Amazing.

Have a lovely day/night everyone.
    Hi gill great that you already have stuff growing in your garden. My veg patch is bare at the moment im afraid. I did manage to get out in the garden last month on the odd mild day, but theres still plenty of tidying up to do before im finished. hope you have a good day dont over do it cleaning

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i sprinkled some grass seed on a bare patch a couple of weeks ago - but nothing yet. Crocuses that havent been eaten by the voles have popped out although out of 300 i planted I have maybe 20 was up early this morning for a doctors appointment so just going for a little pre-lunch snoozle.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Hi everyone!
    Aww, all this talk of gardening, I feel sad when I look at my garden.
    It desperately needs lots of work doing in it. I haven't got much heart in it right now.
    The scatty youngster (Reina - the new doggy addition) just hares around the garden, with Kaiser chasing her. Everything is getting trampled down, and there is now a racing track around the table - used to be grassed.
    Ah well, maybe things will calm down later on, when she isn't quite so scatty.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

um yes trish i find dogs and gardens dont mix to well. When my dog was alive he used to do his fare share of trampleing all over my plants, that and kicking lumps out of the grass after doing his bussiness, you know that wiping there feet ritul thingy the do after ?

Thread Information