Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

This is me today ......

Dom and the little ones arrived around 6pm yesterday, and they are staying 'till Sunday eve.
    The house resembles a bomb site already, and I'm worn out.
    Dom is clearing all Lucia's belongings and her clothes and shoes out of her old room as he is moving in there permanently in May.
    Can someone please tell me where to shove everything as the cupboards and garage are stuffed full with the contents of two houses and two broken relationships .... sigh

I will post a couple of pics Shes when I have time to call my own - probably Sunday evening with a spot of luck.
    Wyo, I do hope that Missy O isn't causing you too much worry and stress, like Old says it sure is tough when our beloved pets get old and sick. Hugs (((((xxx)))))
    I hear crying so I'd best see what's happened ...... probably a fight over a toy

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Arrggh! I'm traumatised and have escaped to the sanctuary of my office for a wee while!
    Everyone has been fed, I can't eat a thing right now - I need to chill a bit first.
    (My glass is winking at me and whispering "Fill me, fill me" - so I will!)
    Have to help bath the kiddies first though, put them to bed and tell stories then mop JR's fevered brow - he doesn't cope with Tasmanian Devils as well as me.
    There are sacks of toys, clothes, shoes, personal belongings everywhere - I don't think I shall have anywhere to sleep tonight, I suppose the floor is as good as anywhere though .......
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all Cheers Shesa - Shine on John Lennon - agree 100% Karma WILL get you! (good or bad)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

Pos - Hope your "Group/s" efforts bare fruit. I don't think they were ever used very well by near enough members, & especially so since the forum change/update.
    They got lost in the shuffle somewhat. The game types were fun at times, & probably the most visited of the lot.

Poor Trishy! - just back from Hols to WW3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Hg7stjHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RjAh8PRTQ

Where to put stuff? - A good time for a sort out & trip to the tip with junk! - A combined garage sale! - Any cheap storage sheds available? (for hire or in back yard?)
    Bag up & stored in the ceiling/attic - Extra listings on eBid stores! - Donate unwanted stuff to charity (some will even pick up?)

Here's one for our Landlord Al

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhrL...fi0RztQn5Zt3T6

And one for yours truly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHmw0u2G9kw

Name:  CMB-7095.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  109.9 KB

Shesa this is the background material for the pin. I will send you a link or something when I get the listing done if this is satisfactory. There is some silver shiny bits in the fabric that don't show up in the picture.

Miss Onika is better today than yesterday and better than Wednesday when we went to the vet. The problem is that she had a rough time last time we did the surgery to remove the tumors so we are trying not to do that. You guys are so supportive of me and my doggie blues, I appreciate you all. Wish I could find a medicine that would get rid of these tumors. They are cancer, but benign.

Trish glad you are back, hope you had a good time on vacation.

Had to have the plumber in Friday, but he is resonable with his charges and the bath tub faucet are fixed now, I think. He said they were and he's fixed them before, so trust him. It just dawned on me this morning that I hadn't checked them. He was considering not being a plumber anymore, but I am glad he still is. He is a Master Plumber and lives about 5 minutes from me which is nice when you live in the sticks.

I just finished cleaning the kitchen and making up my hamburger for the freezer. I brown the hambuger with garlic, onion, oregano and basil before I freeze it, so all I have to do is thaw it out and put it in the crock pot with the other fixin's.

I guess I'd better get on with my job here.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Trish - get out your bowl I put Ham, black beans, great northern beans french style green bean, lima beans, red onion, garlic, chicken bites, tomatoes, and beef broth in the crock pot about 3 pm. Should be done about 7 or so. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all

In honour of our ANZAC Day - 102 years since the Gallipoli landings & to all those who serve & served. "LEST WE FORGET"

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...9xkGNPReoeW5iQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkhBvO8_kM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKEynoTwp8

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning (or night)

Hey, all!!

We finally got more than just sprinkles for 2 days that messed up my internet connection and kept me busy keeping the ditch (one I had dug that diverts runoff out of the holler flowing into the creek instead of my yard) cleared out. Life in the country is not always fun, as no matter what the weather, chores and feeding have to be done. Temps dropped down into the 60s and being soaked to the bone is not nice.

Poor Trish! As a parent, no matter how old the "kids" are, a parent always wants to be supportive, even when it is not the way you envisioned life being after the kids are grown. Supporting is a good thing but feeling overwhelmed with things that are not your own is frustrating and does not help your health issues. Old had some good suggestions as to what to do with it all so I'll just add that it should be the kids' responsibility to sort it all out, not yours. That may sound "hard core" but I learned the hard way that I can't take care of someone else, unless I first take care of myself!

OLD - I thought you'd get a kick out of "Instant Karma"

Looked up "ANZAC Day" and it is the same as our Memorial Day here. For being a small town, they put on a really nice commemorative program on the square. And of course, there is always the concert at the river.......

WYO - Thanks for posting the fabric picture - I talked to Mom for 2 hours yesterday and didn't let a word sneak out of my mouth!! I'm glad to hear that Missy O is feeling better. My friend who has cancer has started an alternative treatment (in addition to chemo) that shrank the tumor on his liver by 1/3 of it's original size when they did a liver scan. I've read on many websites that virgin coconut oil can alter the composition of tumor tissue and thus inhibit tumor growth. I also found a site pertaining to dogs/cancer tumors/coconut oil: http://www.earths-answers.com/blog/can-a-simple-mixture-of-turmeric-and-coconut-oil-shrink-tumors-on-dogs-/

I don't know if I would go with all the ingredients they used but applying coconut oil to the tumors may help?? My Great Pyr has developed 2 tumors and I'm going to try coconut oil on them - IF I can get his 150 lb. self to hold still long enough!!!

So nice to have a plumber close by when you need one! I was forced to learn how to do plumbing myself the second year I lived here and my pipes froze and cracked, as I couldn't afford a plumber in those days. Was without water for 6 weeks until I could save up the money just for the parts - feeling extremely Blessed that those days are over!! LOL!!!

MEEBO - Good morning/night to you too!!

The rain kept me inside the past several days and the living room flooring is done!!!!! I'm working on cleaning/polishing the wood furniture and doing some rearranging (still working around those stinkin' totes!) and hope to finish up today. I want to get out and do a bit in the garden today. Hubby took off to the river to fish again and wants to mow the yard tomorrow. It will be easier on me if I can get the weeds out of the garden and he can mow them up. Clippings are always given to the chickens and they love them!! A day or so after they have clippings, their egg whites have a greenish tint to them - maybe that's where Dr. Seuss came up with "Green Eggs & Ham"????

Have some new construction going on down the road - will be interesting to see what they are putting in. When they first moved here, I was "neighborly" but had to take a step back when I found out my generosity was being taken advantage of and don't have a lot of contact with them any more. The neighbor across the creek is in another rapid decline with his ALS and there isn't a lot that I can do for him now. We've gotten calls twice this week to help and I've had to have hubby go over because I'm just not strong enough to help him get around with out doing major damage to my back again.

You all take care!!

Shes

Hallo!

Ooh Wyo, am I still in time for that feast you prepared yesterday?

Lots been happening here, yesterday I had to go to the quacks (again ) to get bloods/pressure done and have a HIB vaccine ( Haemophilus influenzae type B) - as apparently all the antibiotics I have had to take/endure all these weeks and months have not shifted the bug in my lungs and there is a risk of meningitis.
    I think I'm free now for 4 weeks before I have to go back for more tests.
    I've been to get my hair done today - not too bad this time as I gave strict orders not to scalp me!

We are child free this evening - Dominic is not coming back here this evening, he will be here with the kiddies again tomorrow so I have prepared a lovely cottage pie for them all.

Shes I'm glad that you got some rain, we had a shower today, which was greatly needed as the last month has been very dry. Sorry to hear that you got soaked to the bone hun, no it's not nice.
    Congrats on finishing the living room flooring

I haven't time to write much more but thanks to Meebs for looking after y'all and Old - thanks for the gen on ANZAC day and also the choons.

A few holiday snaps for you .... (dunno how the last one sneaked in - I can't delete it either! Maybe I need a rest ... or a stiffie, which would be very welcome right now!)
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 25th April 2017 at 06:14 PM.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thanks for the pics, Trish!! Y'all are looking good and the scenery is awesome!! Even the Cannas

Sorry to hear you are still battling that bug!! I hope they find something that helps you get over it soon. Due to not knowing what is going to happen to our health care over here my doctor has advised me to pursue my lymph node issue in case things change in the future. I gave up on it a couple of years ago because my last doctor kept insisting it was my Eustachian tube - even though 2 different ENTs had said lymph - and I just got tired of fighting with her over it. I suppose I'll have to have all the tests done again and that will probably involve dreaded trips to Nashville I hate doctors poking and prodding on me so I feel for ya!!

Hope you enjoyed your "child free" evening! Hubby went fishing most all day yesterday and it was so nice not having the TV blaring all day!

Yes, glad to have the living room done but now comes the hardest parts - the hallway is lined with bookshelves and each one is going to have to be unloaded of books and nic nacs - one at a time. Last will be my office and I'll probably do that myself as there is so little room in here, I don't think "the big guy" will fit - lol!!

If you look back a couple of pages, you've got a plate of Tater Tot Hot Dish saved for you if you don't get some of Wyo's feast

Take care!!

Shes

Thread Information