Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Check my auctions for some great classic rock CD sets from The Beatles + Pink Floyd!!

Red face Check my auctions for some great classic rock CD sets from The Beatles + Pink Floyd!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a brand new member of the eBid community and would like introduce myself. I'm a long time eBayer (since 1999) and have sold THOUSANDS of items there and maintain a 100% positive feedback rating by providing great products and great customer service. Check out my feedback---same user ID: Best-Buys-4-You. I would like to build my reputation to a level like that here as well----but I'll need a little help, so I'm plugging my 3 starter listings.

One listing is for The Beatles Mono Box Set of 13 CDs. These were pressed in 2009 from the original analog studio masters and are The Beatles earliest works including HELP!, Sgt. Peppers, A Hard Day's Night, The White Album, Magical Mystery Tour, and 7 others. Each CD jacket is an EXACT replical of the original vinyl LP down to the last detail. This is a real collectors must have for Fab Four Fans. The auction ID number is 62585588 and the link to the page is:

http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/50999699...d-62585588.htm

Free same day Priority Mail Shipping anywhere in the USA! Suggested retail for the set is $399.95!! I was fortunate enough to get 10 sets of these, but only 3 left. Priced to sell quickly!

The 2nd listing is for Pink Floyd's Discovery Box Set of 16 CDs. These also were pressed from the original analog masters in 2011, and is a work of art. Comes with an exclusive 60 page booklet of drawings, sketches, and artwork directly from the Pink Floyd archives! Also, just like the Beatles set, each CD jacket is an exact replica of the original vinyl LP (where applicable, some of the later works were never released on LP). Another Pink Floyd collector must have, or for any novice that wants to have the COMPLETE works of the iconic and cult followed British superstar band. The auction ID number is: 62586072
    and the link to the page is:

http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/50999082...d-62586072.htm

Same day Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the USA! 2-4 day delivery.

Please check 'em out, buy one if you'd like, and please spread the word to your music loving friends.

I'm really looking forward to breaking the ice on eBid with my first sale.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY SHAMELESS PLUG!!!

Best Buys 4 You
    Last edited by bestbuys4you; 27th February 2012 at 11:22 PM.

Default Re: Check my auctions for some great classic rock CD sets from The Beatles + Pink Flo

bump

Default Re: Check my auctions for some great classic rock CD sets from The Beatles + Pink Flo

bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Thread Information