Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: again, in the past 7 days I have sold more items on ebid than on ebay

Forum Newbie
    All-About grantgrace
    View grantgrace's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: again, in the past 7 days I have sold more items on ebid than on ebay

That's great to hear. I am on the verge of leaving ebay, It's so very unfair, They have opened up a great legal way for dishonest *cussword* to rip off , lie & steal and be 100 backed up by ebay. Now I am not a powerseller, But my fees this month are over 300 dollars. To pay 300 a month to someone who allows people to rip you off seems really stupid right? lol..yes ..very!
    I am scared though, scared of little traffic, scared I wont have any sells. I wanted to sign up today, but I can't because my stupid paypal account is negative....with 450.00 on hold... :/ because I sold a BRAND NEW IN THE BAG wedding dress to a buyer. Buyer has dress, opens a case saying not as described, saying there were stains. Huge Lie, again the dress never left the bag(except to take pics for ebay) I think she bought it, rec. it, wore it , damaged it and now is done wants to return it and rec. all of the money back. Horrible.
    So I am fighting this one. I am crossing my fingers and praying ebay will side with me because its the right thing to do. As most ebay sellers know this prob. wont be the case, if they side with her I am done,
    Its way too risky, and while they decide, they freeze my account, and because I spent so much at a couple auctions recently My funds in my paypal is the only money I have right now...went to buy valentine day cards for my kids last night for school today and my paypal card was declined!!!!!! thats how I found out she opened a case!!!! HA what a crock....What makes anyone think this is good business practices.....anyone can say anything....because she said that (and its a lie) my account goes negative??? really?????
    Well, anyways, I get my tax refund tomorrow, so then , I will open up a store here and hope for the best.
    prayers welcome that ebay sides against this lady and shame on her.
    Thanks for listening, (reading), didnt mean to rant so much.
    Have a great day, glad there are other options to ebay.
    Last edited by grantgrace; 14th February 2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: i was mad and didnt make sense

Forum Lurker
    View ShopsurplusUK's Feedback (+23)
    All-About ShopsurplusUK
    View ShopsurplusUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: again, in the past 7 days I have sold more items on ebid than on ebay

Good to hear success stories on here. I have well over 300 items and am yet to have a sale but understand it is long term on Ebid, not overrnight riches.

With the E*** complaints, I had someone buy my timeshare for £700 and refused to pay. I tracked him trhough his address and he was the director of 2 companies. He did the same with a Mercedes and a Land Rover and mocked me when I threatened him with legal action.

4 months later, I have his £700 and he has my bill for £600 yearly fees sent to him by recored delivery.

Don't be scared of E*** and their unfair prinicpals to buyers, the legal system is there to help you and I have threatened E*** themselves with legal action if they take money out of my paypal again without my consent. Strangely enough the next disupte I had they did not.

Forum Lurker
    Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View mira666's Feedback (+104)
    All-About mira666
    View mira666's Listings
    Forum Posts

E*** are a bunch of old women, to them its all about the profit, here its all about satisfaction, the fact that we all stick around whether the going is good or bad does say something about a website

Ebid Forever
    Cameron aka Mira

Owner of Cyber Industry http://cyber-industry.ebid.net

Housemove Fund £24.20 - Target £1000.00

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mira666 View Post
    E*** are a bunch of old women, to them its all about the profit, here its all about satisfaction, the fact that we all stick around whether the going is good or bad does say something about a website

Ebid Forever
    Excuse ME!! I AM an old woman................and that sounds a bit disparaging....................................... .play nicely, please.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Lurker
    Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View mira666's Feedback (+104)
    All-About mira666
    View mira666's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't mean Literally HM. apologies
    Cameron aka Mira

Owner of Cyber Industry http://cyber-industry.ebid.net

Housemove Fund £24.20 - Target £1000.00

Forum Lurker
    View daysailer55's Feedback (+251)
    All-About daysailer55
    View daysailer55's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've never regretted shutting down my store over there. Sales are picking up here and I'm now getting repeat customers. I've more than made up my lifetime fee in the past six months. I have found the more items I list, having good descriptions, and listing a wide variety of items works for me.

I've had two friends ask me about eBid this past week. I got one signed up for an account and listing, and several people want me to teach classes on how eBid works and its benefits over that other place. They have stuff to sell and don't need the hassles of that other place.

Thank you eBid.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mira666 View Post
    I don't mean Literally HM. apologies
    S'ok.....thank you! I still loves ya..............
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information