eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This years EcommerceBytes Survey has started - your chance to nominate ebid

Default Re: This years EcommerceBytes Survey has started - your chance to nominate ebid

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    Hi guys

Ina Steiner is running her annual EcommerceBytes (ex Auctionbytes) survey of online auction sites.

Now is your chance to nominate ebid as one of the 16 sites they will do a detailed survey on.
    There are about 40 sites. So we need to get ebid into the top 16.

Here is a link to her latest newsletter and you will see the link to the voting page.
    It will only take you 2 minutes.

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/...01/abu0302/s01

I think this survey helps people decide which sites they are going to list on.
    (And of course it makes interesting reading)

Great. Now I'll have an opportunity to leave my opinion on the great customer service here.

Bill K-

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: This years EcommerceBytes Survey has started - your chance to nominate ebid

39 against 1 it’s pretty ‘’a fair game’’ I hope we will make it…’’babe’’ good job ‘’as usual’’…...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    39 against 1 it’s pretty ‘’a fair game’’ I hope we will make it…’’babe’’ good job ‘’as usual’’…...
    It's not 39 against one...the odds are a lot better than that for getting in the top places.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    It's not 39 against one...the odds are a lot better than that for getting in the top places.
    Well…I always look how it is for real, and this stuff goes in similar way in the past more of 10 years…everyone against one and still not changes much because if you have low fees for everything any auction site must let know the buyers and the sellers’ too where is it this place for buying and selling not only for selling for buying too (for buyers’ too because a less if is low fees many buyers’ can expect low selling price)…but this is almost impossible because in that way of advertising cost much not even ‘’big one’’ make trough without charging the sellers’ for that…all other way of ‘’try’’ anybody can see on any of 39 rest how it is in the past 10 years not 1 year in 10 years…and in my personal opinion we going to ‘’cheer’’ for same stuff in 2013 and beyond that too…second place or 39 place not meaning much for the sellers’ and anybody can see that in the past 10 years because is it very huge ‘’hole’’ between first place and second place…

P.S. A less I think we are in the first place of YDC stuff and for social threads and I think nobody can questions that…my ‘’fellow’’ eBiders…...

Done
    Quality Plants.

Plants & Shrubs, Perennials, Climbers and Unusual.

Check my stock out now.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Quality-Pl...Unusual-Plants

************************************************** ********************************************

Collectable Ceramics Old And New

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Collectabl...cs-Old-and-New

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Me done too

Forum Newbie
    All-About valeriejoyce
    View valeriejoyce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Done

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post

P.S. A less I think we are in the first place of YDC stuff and for social threads and I think nobody can questions that…my ‘’fellow’’ eBiders…...
    Never a truer word said.

I am here for the YDC and the chat so eBid works for me 100%

Done thanks
    This is My Famous E-bid Store.
    http://just-about-anything-sales.ebid.net/

This is My Famous Summer Fun Store
    http://summer-fun.ebid.net/

Treasures-Galor
    http://treasures-galor.ebid.net/

http://us.ebid.net/buddy/714173

Forum Newbie
    All-About LodgeAntiquities
    View LodgeAntiquities's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just tried but the survey is now closed. I have to say I have been on ebid for about six weeks, paid the life membership fee because of the way the site looks after an initial glance. I listed a few things that sell very well on ebay and the results are a bit fat Zero. In the same time on ebay, two of the items have sold 18 pieces. So, I started looking more closely and realised that all was not what it appeared at first glance: those big feedbacks? not from ebid sales but brought over from other sites. When you look at someone who has a realistic feedback of 20-30 you see that that 20-30 feedback has taken a couple of years to accrue at the rate of one feedback a month. My wife starting listed on ebay at the start of December and she has had 46 sales in six weeks of the same stuff that is listed on ebid and which has had no sales. One of the fossils that had sold 13 items on ebay is actually listed 10% cheaper on ebid and still no interest. Ebid may be OK for people who have low end stuff that does not warrant paying an entry fee on Ebay but if you have sensibly priced stuff that sells anywhere else I don't think ebid is worth the time spent listing the stuff.

Thread Information