eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eBid Mentioned in Today's EcommerceBytes Newsletter!

Default Re: eBid Mentioned in Today's EcommerceBytes Newsletter!

Dzambo - I respect what your are saying and your right to do so, but when I give to any charity, I prefer direct approach wehre I know the money or items are going to the people who need them. I have taken all the advice given in all the forums, including plug your auctions, tweeting, etc. I sell high end glassware and it is competitively priced. What Tony said is right on, they need to do some advertising to become viable competitors. And do not waste your time telling me how expensive it is. Ebid either needs to step up to the plate or just continue to be a hobby for management. There are many social network ways to advertise free. Sending messages to people who are already members does not generate NEW members which is what we need. Have a wonderful holiday and good luck with your sales.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hazeleyes767 View Post
    Dzambo - I respect what your are saying and your right to do so, but when I give to any charity, I prefer direct approach wehre I know the money or items are going to the people who need them. I have taken all the advice given in all the forums, including plug your auctions, tweeting, etc. I sell high end glassware and it is competitively priced. What Tony said is right on, they need to do some advertising to become viable competitors. And do not waste your time telling me how expensive it is. Ebid either needs to step up to the plate or just continue to be a hobby for management. There are many social network ways to advertise free. Sending messages to people who are already members does not generate NEW members which is what we need. Have a wonderful holiday and good luck with your sales.
    1. Well…as I write already on this thread too….’’ and days & nights just passing by….passing by…and that ''unusual'' way of business will not change for long time in the future as I can see...’’
    2. And again it will not change because ‘’buddy points’’ exist for that purpose just try to bring and promote new ‘’seller’s’’ and that’s all for about ‘’advertising’’ all other stuff is left only up to us, and in my opinion in that way is very hard to broke out on biggest consumers markets in whole world as anybody can see after many, many years…AMEN…

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…that is scary prediction…...

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes Ebid needs

A Bid Colum
    A best offer feature
    An API (Application Programming Interface)
    A moblle friendly version

And Ebay to put their their seller fees up to 20%.

Dont forget to keep nominating ebid for Ina's survey.

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    yes Ebid needs

A Bid Colum
    A best offer feature
    An API (Application Programming Interface)
    A moblle friendly version

And Ebay to put their their seller fees up to 20%.

Dont forget to keep nominating ebid for Ina's survey.
    Well…I think eBay will round up more of 20% fees in the future but I will survive because I will round up my prices 40% and the buyers’ come day to day and as I can see the buyers' don't care for the sellers' fees…
    And for us I think we will survive too doesn’t matter what if we have or don’t have all that ‘’features’’ because we mind own business with our daily chatting…who cares for the buyers’….we are happy…very happy….....

Thread Information