Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Life time membership

Forum Newbie
    All-About DansFancyDress
    View DansFancyDress's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Life time membership

Hi guys, and firstly well done on a great site.

My question is, why can I not pay for a lifetime membership without using PayPal. To be honest, the way Paypal treats customers is the reason I found your great site. Can you not offer this membership without using Paypal?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Life time membership

Quote Originally Posted by DansFancyDress View Post

My question is, why can I not pay for a lifetime membership without using PayPal. To be honest, the way Paypal treats customers is the reason I found your great site. Can you not offer this membership without using Paypal?
    Hi and welcome to eBid.

Only support can answer this question, you can contact them at: support@ebid.net

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

If true, that must be new

I think I paid by credit card with no paypig involvement
    Last edited by terry5732; 7th October 2011 at 01:49 AM.
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DansFancyDress View Post

I think you can pay your fees by many other ways.

And with ebid you can accept payment in many ways.

But you need to accept that Paypal is the most used payment system on all auction sites.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    I think you can pay your fees by many other ways.

And with ebid you can accept payment in many ways.

But you need to accept that Paypal is the most used payment system on all auction sites.
    ‘’Babe’’….what happened…?....you took all your item out…or you sell it all…well…I don’t know but if you took out all maybe you’re lost ‘’faith’’ in this auctions site…where is ‘’passions’’ from before…usual stuff: ‘’Alexa’’…our numbers going up…we are on second place…’’advices’’ leave own items in here…list only in here…list on that format…list on this format…e-mail your previous buyers…promote your item anywhere you can…and usual stuff…what happened ‘’babe’’…???....you’re before ‘’encourage’’ many new members and look at you now…this is not good ‘’commercial’’ from this auction site from you…Well...I hope you now realize what mean low fees is and how we need all to pull hard to make own sales…I listen advice from many older members but I change my way of selling and I change items…and I not stick with ‘’my way or highway’’…various items some more some less but still various…Well…in other way I understand you is very hard to sell far away from biggest consumers market in the world because shipping prices will kill you especially if items not that attractive or for what new generations of buyers looking for…but still I think you have good items and I don’t know for what did you pull out items you already pay life time membership so is not going to cost you anything more…and anyway you in here still posting threads so you have time to come in here too…I mean all is ‘’contradict’’ from what you stood in here for…
    I hope you going to change mind because new members coming and giving advices for this or that and in other way new members has nothing to see from you and will have doubt…so…I hope you understand me…..
    Well…’’Steve’’ is gone from this auction site it is good person but I understand him…and for now from ‘’hard’’ writes who pay life time membership for ‘’selling’’ still only you and my friend ‘’Al’’…who still thinking ‘’is not yet time to start list again in here’’…oh…well…if anybody stick with only one particular category items that must be true what my friend ‘’Al’’ write…In the end anyway I wish you good luck, for me still sales…still listing day to day…and posting ‘’a less’’ threads from listing and sales number of items…and that is only way to give good advice and encourage all new members……all other ‘’usual’’ writing is just ‘’social’’ stuff from which new members or buyers not looking for….

P.S. Good luck Girl…and be good……...

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck Steve and Julie. Hope you return soon.

Dzambo,
    As I have stated in the past. Need to figure out a way to keep sellers here. They come over but dont stay. There are a lot like me just waiting to come back. Im sure if all came back at the same time we would have tremendous listings and buyers would come but thats a lot to wish for.
    We should move this conversation elsewhere the OP was only asking about how to pay for membership.

Thread Information