eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: eBid should be more popular

Default Re: eBid should be more popular

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGrandma View Post
    As for the 24 non payers.. given how many people are actualy on this site, listing and selling but NOT posting on the boards 24 non payers is pretty small by ratio. What makes it look worse is that for all the people on this site not that many of them use the forum. I bet per ratio there are far far far more non payers over on the 'bay'
    That was my experience. Much lower ratio of NPB here. Also worth mentioning is that it is VERY easy here to get the FVF refunded and relist the item. Basically a few clicks over a few days and an email. Unless they've changed it, we had to jump through a lot of hoops to get our money back over there. And then, adding insult to injury, they charged us a new listing fee to relist the item.

Forum Newbie
    All-About juju92
    View juju92's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a great idea! Thanks for the info! I can't wait to use it! Now if I could only get past figuring out how to import my Turbo listings, I could become a convert too! lol

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    That was my experience. Much lower ratio of NPB here. Also worth mentioning is that it is VERY easy here to get the FVF refunded and relist the item. Basically a few clicks over a few days and an email. Unless they've changed it, we had to jump through a lot of hoops to get our money back over there. And then, adding insult to injury, they charged us a new listing fee to relist the item.

Any buyer who has a non-paying bidders strike recorded against them is barred from leaving feedback. It doesn't matter if the seller filed manually or if they opted into the Unpaid Item Assistant to do it automatically…
    And, eBay will impose sanctions raging from limiting a bidder’s activity to suspending them…
    And any members who have 2 NPB strikes within the past 12 months it is out from eBay….simple as that…..
    Buyer’s now have only 4 days to pay for the item….and I think this is enough time to pay and if the buyer can’t pay in that time don’t buy or bid…in some rare cases buyer can’t but he always can work out with the seller but I think he need to let know in time and write seller explanations….
    But anyway personally for me in the last more of 2 years on eBay I sell more of 2,500 items and I have ‘’0’’ NPB….everybody pay in 4 time period after bought item…......

P.S.Person can escape again charges for relisting item ''only'' if he wait for free listing days....

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post

P.S.Person can escape again charges for relisting item ''only'' if he wait for free listing days....
    Only if said person is a private seller (in UK, anyway) and there is no return to private seller once your account has become a business account.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Any buyer who has a non-paying bidders strike recorded against them is barred from leaving feedback. It doesn't matter if the seller filed manually or if they opted into the Unpaid Item Assistant to do it automatically…
    And, eBay will impose sanctions raging from limiting a bidder’s activity to suspending them…
    And any members who have 2 NPB strikes within the past 12 months it is out from eBay….simple as that…..
    Buyer’s now have only 4 days to pay for the item….and I think this is enough time to pay and if the buyer can’t pay in that time don’t buy or bid…in some rare cases buyer can’t but he always can work out with the seller but I think he need to let know in time and write seller explanations….
    But anyway personally for me in the last more of 2 years on eBay I sell more of 2,500 items and I have ‘’0’’ NPB….everybody pay in 4 time period after bought item…......

Part in red...wrong.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    Part in red...wrong.
    Yes, I thought it was 3 or 4 days before you can file an unpaid item then another 4 days before you can close the case to get your fees back.
    You can sign up to have the strike filed automatically after non payment. I'm not sure if that happens after 4 days or not.

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Only if said person is a private seller (in UK, anyway) and there is no return to private seller once your account has become a business account.
    Well…that’s ok with me but anyway I consider every seller’s who is business who can earn enough money to make living from selling on line…and not how many items he have if not have proof in end of year for tax return to beat numbers how much in here tax people consider you’re business seller not hobby seller because is way difference in return for tax, deducible stuff and you personally pay if somebody fill out for you tax return…but anyway I don’t selling on eBay like business seller and I not put on sale in eBay enough items or sell enough to make living from eBay anymore…but for UK Laws I don’t how much tax you need to have sales to be consider for business seller from hobby seller…..

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    Part in red...wrong.

Like I say everybody pay me in 4 days period…and I think if the buyer’s pass that period is it not good at all and waiting to eBay remind you in e-mails…but for me personally I don’t have that experience like I say I not have NPB...

I've had a big pile of NPBs on 'that other auction site' in the last 2 weeks, more than I've had in years. Very annoying as it was for event tickets, and the event is drawing very near!!

themariobros - UK Based eBid seller

I had a NPB recently ... the second one that I've ever had. The buyer was new and they bought a watch from me and one from another forum user. The buyer didn't pay either one of us.

Edited to add. I just looked and this person bought from a third forum member and didn't pay. Strange that all three of us use the forums here.

Thread Information