eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gazza, more clarification re Brands & Google Shopping please.

Default Re: Gazza, more clarification re Brands & Google Shopping please.

I thought I had messed up royally. I applied for an exemption for two of our stores very early and before reading this thread all the way through.

I entered my own personal name (duh)
    I entered our store's email address (instead of eBid support's email address)
    I entered the GSIN number (got that right)
    I entered the URL (which I wasn't supposed to do)
    I listed the title from a variety of our listings followed by the general category, plus an explanation that most of the items in our store were made before identifying numbers were used. In the case of stamps and coins there is still no unique ID code. Apparently I got that right.

Goggle notified me this morning that the two stores I submitted have been approved.

"Thank you for requesting an exemption for unique product identifiers. We're sending this email to inform you that your exemption has been approved. Your items will not be affected for this requirement. However, items may continue to be flagged in the data quality tab even after your account is exempted from the unique product identifier requirement.

Additionally, please continue including valid unique product identifiers in your data feed for all items which have them."

eBid doesn't know we're exempt, but I know and Google Shopping knows.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    I thought I had messed up royally. I applied for an exemption for two of our stores very early and before reading this thread all the way through.

I entered my own personal name (duh)
    I entered our store's email address (instead of eBid support's email address)
    I entered the GSIN number (got that right)
    I entered the URL (which I wasn't supposed to do)
    I listed the title from a variety of our listings followed by the general category, plus an explanation that most of the items in our store were made before identifying numbers were used. In the case of stamps and coins there is still no unique ID code. Apparently I got that right.

Goggle notified me this morning that the two stores I submitted have been approved.

"Thank you for requesting an exemption for unique product identifiers. We're sending this email to inform you that your exemption has been approved. Your items will not be affected for this requirement. However, items may continue to be flagged in the data quality tab even after your account is exempted from the unique product identifier requirement.

Additionally, please continue including valid unique product identifiers in your data feed for all items which have them."

eBid doesn't know we're exempt, but I know and Google Shopping knows.
    You will need to enter the google.exemption email address otherwise we are not notified of approvals.

Please forward the emails you received to this address individually and they will be processed.

Thx
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Sorry, another question. I see one GSID# under my personal information area, and another different GSID # listed under the area listed with my ebids store area. I did apply for the exemption. I have not seen anything come thru yet. I sell mostly individual sports cards with none of the required information
    available. Based on what I have read it seems the exemption would appear under the store GSID, is that correct?
    We all move in the direction of our dominant thoughts.
    Choose your steps wisely!

God Bless
    Raven

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvanraven View Post
    Based on what I have read it seems the exemption would appear under the store GSID, is that correct?
    Adjacent to the GSID:

Name:  aa.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  8.4 KB

On the stores at least. I would assume the same in Personal Details, but I don't have that exempted to see.

Quote Originally Posted by dvanraven View Post
    Sorry, another question. I see one GSID# under my personal information area, and another different GSID # listed under the area listed with my ebids store area. I did apply for the exemption. I have not seen anything come thru yet. I sell mostly individual sports cards with none of the required information
    available. Based on what I have read it seems the exemption would appear under the store GSID, is that correct?
    If you applied for exemption using your store GSID, for the items listed in your store, then the exemption will show in the stores area, next to that GSID.
    If you applied for exemption using your username GSID, for items NOT listed in your store, then the exemption will show in your personal area, next to that GSID.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I've bitten the bullet and asked for exemption for all 4 of my stores - and told them why!

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks ebid and google. Got my exemption!!! If you get the exemption on personal details page, does that cover all of your stores?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naturelady View Post
    If you get the exemption on personal details page, does that cover all of your stores?
    No. It only exempts items listed outside of stores.

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Guess I'll go back and apply for all of my stores. Thanks for the info. I read this thread over and over and just could not understand it all.

Thread Information