My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Lowest to Highest price is nice BUT

Default Lowest to Highest price is nice BUT

What about lowest to highest price + shipping? It's kind of a pain when searching.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Lowest to Highest price is nice BUT

Quote Originally Posted by theweaverboy View Post
    What about lowest to highest price + shipping? It's kind of a pain when searching.

Well…you know many members already say likes…’’we are not copy of eBay’’…highest price + shipping…bid column…best offer options…person can buy without registration first…advertising this site and other ‘’usual’’ auction online stuff….we don’t carry in here…and personally I don’t know for real for the future will be all this auction online ‘’tools’’ available in here ‘’ever’’…well…who knows…but funny things many members in here try to have one ‘’tool’’ like eBay much higher sales or a less daily sales…without all this ‘’other’’ tools I don’t know for real if we can reach that sales…but ‘’never say never’’…and by the way a less some of members have in here very high number of posting threads but I don't know for real if this numbers can count for regular auction on line site or not...

P.S. And by the way did you have ‘’a plan’’ to post ‘’third part’’ video on you tube or not…?...

The future is an ever changing thing and is hard to predict. Oh and the insanity of life. I was thinking about it, but haven't gotten around to it.

HEY the first one wasn't that great, but the second one was a little better I've been told. Who knows maybe I win a Webie or something one day, and I'll thank and promote eBid at the award ceremony.

Of course this is probably me having delusion of grandeur. Someone who is a good public speaker will start doing videos because they see how bad I am and decide hey I'm better then him. They will go on to great things and 10 years from now be a huge star and not remember me in the very least.

I agree with this. Please add this option. As a buyer, when I'm searching for an item, it's the total price that I'm interested in. This will be important as eBid continues to grow and there are more listings to sift through. Please consider it ...

:-)

Thread Information