Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

Forum Newbie
    View steve2211's Feedback (+2)
    All-About steve2211
    View steve2211's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

Hi I have decided to leave ebay and join ebid. Why? well i dont know how many agree but i have found that ebay is has got so 'big businessy' and faceless. it has also got really complicated. i also thing both buyers and sellers as on ebay are changing, some can be outright rude, or appear not to even like interacting with others; i asked someone a question about a week ago about an item; my reply was 'YES' no more no less!

I'm not a big seller or buyer, i buy things i like, and sell things i think people will like, its good fun and i make a bit of profit but dont take it all to seriously.
    I've only been on ebid a couple of days, and although it seems that selling things may be slower and possibly not as big as ebay, it does appear to be a 'nicer' place to spend time on the pc. I also think the format, instructions, and ease of using ebid is more user friendly than ebay is for cyberdope like me

I look forward to any possible buys or sales i may have with you!
    thanks
    Steve

Default Re: Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

Hi Steve,

Welcome to ebid i've only just joined myself and have so far found ebid users friendly and helpful.enjoy!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
    -Anais Nin

a warm welcome to you both. if you want friendly, laid back (almost) and helpful you are in the right place.

Feel free to browse my stores

http://hobbyhabitat.ebid.net All things crafty
    http://plain-and-purl.ebid.net Knitting Patterns
    http://floating-buy.ebid.net Fishing Tackle

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, Steve and Delight!! (snickers.......cyberdope...that's a new one to me............lol) Glad you are here!! Quick place to learn things is via the help buttom top Right of any page....then look at the Left column.........lots of great info!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid and good luck for sales (and buying of course LOL).

You'll find lots of help on here or just ask, there is always someone around to help you.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steve2211 View Post
    Hi I have decided to leave ebay and join ebid. Why? well i dont know how many agree but i have found that ebay is has got so 'big businessy' and faceless. it has also got really complicated. i also thing both buyers and sellers as on ebay are changing, some can be outright rude, or appear not to even like interacting with others; i asked someone a question about a week ago about an item; my reply was 'YES' no more no less!

I'm not a big seller or buyer, i buy things i like, and sell things i think people will like, its good fun and i make a bit of profit but dont take it all to seriously.
    I've only been on ebid a couple of days, and although it seems that selling things may be slower and possibly not as big as ebay, it does appear to be a 'nicer' place to spend time on the pc. I also think the format, instructions, and ease of using ebid is more user friendly than ebay is for cyberdope like me

I look forward to any possible buys or sales i may have with you!
    thanks
    Steve
    What a nice friendly posting.

Welcome to the eBid family.

Welcome aboard - here's to many sales - and lots of fun along the way....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome to eBid. Any questions, ask away.

You might want to add a signature link to your posts so folks can click and view your store offerings.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View gbsbks2010's Feedback (+1963)
    All-About gbsbks2010
    View gbsbks2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'll also say welcolme to ebid - I do hope you enjoy your time here, and that you both have good and many sales!
    There's also lots of great bargains on ebid, if you are buying!

Forum Newbie
    View steve2211's Feedback (+2)
    All-About steve2211
    View steve2211's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks very much
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverDelight View Post
    Hi Steve,

Welcome to ebid i've only just joined myself and have so far found ebid users friendly and helpful.enjoy!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
    -Anais Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHabitat View Post
    a warm welcome to you both. if you want friendly, laid back (almost) and helpful you are in the right place.

Thread Information