eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AuctionBytes Launches Ratings & Reviews...

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: AuctionBytes Launches Ratings & Reviews...

Quote Originally Posted by suescollectibles View Post
    A lot of the members on the PowerSellers Unite have asked repeatedly for a separate forum listing for eBid and the management has refused ever time. Don't understand it myself. Don't understand how auction sites that are now longer in business like Bidville get one that has the most recent post of January 2011, and they will not give one to eBid. Just seems strange to me, why they refuse to do it; even after countless members have asked for it.
    Bidville closed down in July 2008. PSU is out of touch and offers ?

FBNeNotes, you are so right. About the only thing that PSU really does well is their auction count. Last time I checked eBid was still holding on to the #2 slot, which is awesome.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

FBNeNotes, you are so right. About the only thing that PSU really does well is their auction count. Last time I checked eBid was still holding on to the #2 slot, which is awesome.
    Well said.
    But their forums are in general a bit quiet, so I think many people have worked out that the site is really just on auto pilot. (a phrase I have copied from another poster)

The sad thing from ebid's point of view is that yes we are still second but be are going down steadily and the moon is coming up steadily.

So somehow ebid has to attract a lot more listings and keep them. (and the operative word is ebid)

View Brunwulf's Feedback (+89)
    All-About Brunwulf
    View Brunwulf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Always found it funny that non auction sites were in a auction site count lol

When i get a spare day or two i think i will code an auction/fixed price count site. , curl, mysql, cron and Google chart API job done,

The site owner has been fine with me and my coding suggestions to fix the eBid count were done fast so i don't think he is the problem (Note to self: could be wrong), I think the problem is with some of the mods that basically think they run the place.

I was told by the owner if eBid got more threads it would get it's own forum, but the mods keep deleting new threads or combining them , so gave up long long ago.
    Last edited by jimbo750; 28th August 2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: fish eyes
    More wine please ...

Thread Information