Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 'Amazon Payments' still listed in confirmation emails to US sellers?

Default 'Amazon Payments' still listed in confirmation emails to US sellers?

It appears (from the AAL at least) that 'Amazon Payments' is still listed as an immediate/integrated payment option for US sellers in the 'Successful BuyNow (selling) Confirmation'? This is taken from the AAL of #33522447 for example:

The invoice will include buttons for immediate payment via PPPay.com, PayPal, Amazon Payments and Google Checkout (if you selected any of these in your payment options).

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: 'Amazon Payments' still listed in confirmation emails to US sellers?

Quote Originally Posted by hypn0t0ad View Post
    It appears (from the AAL at least) that 'Amazon Payments' is still listed as an immediate/integrated payment option for US sellers in the 'Successful BuyNow (selling) Confirmation'? This is taken from the AAL of #33522447 for example:
    I only see:
    Checks/Cheques, Money/Postal Orders, Google Checkout, PayPal

Default Re: 'Amazon Payments' still listed in confirmation emails to US sellers?

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    I only see:
    Checks/Cheques, Money/Postal Orders, Google Checkout, PayPal
    I agree those are the only available payment types selected by the seller for that particular item.

The point is 'Amazon Payments' appears to be listed as a viable payment option in the generic 'successful sale' confirmation email sent out to any US seller (at least that's the case looking at it via the AAL)?

I believe Amazon has already smacked eBid's bottom to let them know AP is not allowed on auction sites... I'm just trying to save the guys from further red cheeks

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

Thread Information