eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: $100 and up coins bring the in buyer for all price points no matter what the site

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: $100 and up coins bring the in buyer for all price points no matter what the site

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    I'll get started listing in the morning, 60,000,000 blades of grass. They were free and it's free to list so what the heck why not. If they sell all is profit...wooo who!
    Anything you like ‘’All’’…go ahead and list…but I don’t think so…is just too much for you….one simple word ‘’WORK’’ is just not for everybody…but other word ‘’FREE’’ anybody will take it….

So I just thinking like I talk for myself a sample….
    If I can find somebody to list for me…
    If I can find items to relist with high profit….
    If I can have monster sales from that…
    If I can send this item without paying postage (that would be nice)
    If I can find items and sell and top of that not pay for that item…
    If I can….Well…If I can…..but ‘’somebody’’ say before ‘’yes…we can’’…and he is from Chicago too…but now everything is different because in this country to make it in personal life anybody need to work any job instead of taking ‘’welfare’’ …...

P.S. Nothing personal ‘’All’’ is just my ‘’as usual’’ personal opinion…good day to you…before my night work, time for listing again for me…...

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: $100 and up coins bring the in buyer for all price points no matter what the site

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Anything you like ‘’All’’…go ahead and list…but I don’t think so…is just too much for you….one simple word ‘’WORK’’ is just not for everybody…but other word ‘’FREE’’ anybody will take it….

So I just thinking like I talk for myself a sample….
    If I can find somebody to list for me…
    If I can find items to relist with high profit….
    If I can have monster sales from that…
    If I can send this item without paying postage (that would be nice)
    If I can find items and sell and top of that not pay for that item…
    If I can….Well…If I can…..but ‘’somebody’’ say before ‘’yes…we can’’…and he is from Chicago too…but now everything is different because in this country to make it in personal life anybody need to work any job instead of taking ‘’welfare’’ …...

P.S. Nothing personal ‘’All’’ is just my ‘’as usual’’ personal opinion…good day to you…before my night work, time for listing again for me…...
    Sales man SALES! Not the intellectual list more sell more logic just sales. You are obviously happy listing and listing and listing day after day after day to make your tupence. I'm not interested. I will however go out to find my bargains and get them pictured, tested and listed to make a profit in hopes of building a future. Listing for the sake of listing and obtaining $45.00 to $even $1,000.00 a month in clear profit is not what I have in mind for "on line" sales. You do a tremendous job at whatever it is that you do and I don't believe you would have it any other way. You like "free" stuff and in no way shape or form do you understand cost vs profit. This is obviously a hobby to you and you enjoy it, for others it is a business and a way to make money. Think and look outside your box but for God's sake read what folks are posting!

I'll get started listing in the morning, 60,000,000 blades of grass. They were free and it's free to list so what the heck why not. If they sell all is profit...wooo who!
    Again Dzambo you are missing the point, the big picture! Your thinking is black and white and thinking outside the box is not something you will ever be aware of. READ THE POSTS AND TRY AND FOLLOW THEN RESPOND TO THE POSTS.
    Let's see. First you make an unnecessary sarcastic remark, pulling some nonsense about "blades of grass" out of thin air. Then you tell him to "respond to the posts".

The pot calling the kettle black.

And another thing. You say "Your thinking is black and white and thinking outside the box is not something you will ever be aware of." What in the world does that mean? I am not a stupid person, and I have been reading this thread, but I have absolutely no idea what you mean. Of course if English is not your native language, I'll understand, so correct me if that's the case.

Then I checked you out. One listing running, and it's not for a product, it's for a service. Lots of feedback, but only two of them from eBid transactions. I don't think you are doing much to help eBid succeed.

Methinks I smell a couple of trolls.

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    Let's see. First you make an unnecessary sarcastic remark, pulling some nonsense about "blades of grass" out of thin air. Then you tell him to "respond to the posts".

The pot calling the kettle black.

And another thing. You say "Your thinking is black and white and thinking outside the box is not something you will ever be aware of." What in the world does that mean? I am not a stupid person, and I have been reading this thread, but I have absolutely no idea what you mean. Of course if English is not your native language, I'll understand, so correct me if that's the case.

Then I checked you out. One listing running, and it's not for a product, it's for a service. Lots of feedback, but only two of them from eBid transactions. I don't think you are doing much to help eBid succeed.

Methinks I smell a couple of trolls.
    You may want to follow Dzambo's posts. Never actually responding however just keep responding the same over and over again. I will wholeheartedly agree I am not doing much to help eBid's success as they have settled into what they believe is a comfort zone as many of you have. Read what has been posted, not by me but by many others. I am not making anything up this is factual remarks. I can't seam to be able to obtain 50,000 free items as Dzambo has but I can get my hands on blades of grass and if the theory here is list more sell more it doesn't appear to matter what it is just list more!

My point regarding Dzambo never answering posts but rambling on is quite true. He will go on and on and on about something but never actually respond to the post but in the end come up with Amen!
    Sorry, I read the posts and respond accordingly.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Really...?....Well I am not first one who move out ''a little bit'' from exactly this post about coins.......
    Admit it DZAMBO, you caused the conversation to shift away from coins. I know I would never do such a thing. :-)

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just say....If I see ‘’snow’’ in Nashville in July…I will know ‘’Miracle’’ is happened in eBid for ‘’somebody’’…

I go back to listing…..oh boy...boy…....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Admit it DZAMBO, you caused the conversation to shift away from coins. I know I would never do such a thing. :-)
    Well...people from East Europe is not only different same peoples have very ''bright mind''..so...
    Today on 1:55 PM

‘’All’’…post first thread on this post for coins and matter of fact I don’t see what in good sake ‘’Watermelons’’ have to do with coins…

If you don't believe just check from begining every post and every post until today has ''coins'' in it...AMEN...my men........

OK ... I'll take the plunge and jump into this thread.

The OP's original message was about his perceived lack of quality coins on eBid.

I wouldn't know. But, I do think that if someone thinks that there is a lack of something in an eBid category and they have some of those particular widgets to list, why the devil wouldn't they just quietly go about listing and then promote their items?

I don't understand the idea of coming to the forum to grumble about eBid and then insulting the other sellers (and potential buyers). That strategy makes absolutely no sense.

What I do believe, is that eBid needs a wide variety of items (coins and items in other categories as well). eBid needs listings from good sellers, plain and simple. It doesn't matter if they are lower priced or higher priced items.

People have their own preferences about what to buy on the internet. What I want to buy (or choose to sell) isn't necessarily what someone else would choose to buy or sell on-line.

As for how someone runs their own listings or stores, that is their business. If they break one or more of eBid's rules, then it becomes eBid's business. If they don't honour the terms that they've spelled out in their listings, then it's another matter. But, the amount of profit that they make per item is nobody's business but their own.

Yes, eBid needs more buyers, but it also needs one heck of a lot more listings. That's the only way that the site will grow. Hopefully we'll all benefit if we work together to add whatever it is that we have to list and continue to try to increase traffic.

So, I guess that I will have to take some pictures of the coins that I have to list. They might not be high-end enough for some people's taste, but I'll list them anyway. :-)

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ya caint fit watermelons inside the box so I truly understand. I'm going to pack, pack, pack, see ya.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well...people from East Europe is not only different same peoples have very ''bright mind''..so...
    Today on 1:55 PM

‘’All’’…post first thread on this post for coins and matter of fact I don’t see what in good sake ‘’Watermelons’’ have to do with coins…

If you don't believe just check from begining every post and every post until today has ''coins'' in it...AMEN...my men........
    Amen, you are 110% correct!

The seismic shift from coins happened today starting with watermellons. Then from there it moved to business ventures/careers> chocolate> self defense> troll sightings> out of the box mental musing> blades of grass> cost-free inventory (I could use some of that) > Nasville snow in July > miracles for eBid> FULL CIRCUIT all the way back to watermellon and coins.

Thread Information