eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: $100 and up coins bring the in buyer for all price points no matter what the site

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: $100 and up coins bring the in buyer for all price points no matter what the site

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    One man decided to rent a truck and drive down to Tennessee and pick up owed money for the things which not invest any personal money. Peoples don’t have money but have other stuff which he can sell, so he load up the truck with 10,000.00 worth of things and pay absolutely nothing and $10,000.00. Is the way over how much peoples owed him for other thing He drives back to Chicago and sell all things for $1.00 each on the street corners of the city. Within a week he has sold every thing. He just says after: I pay low rent fees and some of money from gas I pull out 90% from this $10,000.00 but how much peoples owed him money this is 3 times higher what he do and charges peoples for that and again says for yourself what I am told you ‘’Capitalism’’ always has ‘’pay back’’ one or another way….AMEN…...

P.S. My Friend ‘’All’’…$49.49 this is you’re ‘’Target’’….just try to catch this amount in here first….and ‘’AFTER’’ that me and you going to talk about ‘’logic’’…I still like you…and by the way I hope you can sell some of you’re ‘’hats’’ in here too…...
    This reminds me of my experience working with youth and young adults, helping them to start there own businesses. They were making a commission base of 27% at the basic level and 100% commission at the wholesale level (guaranteed via contract). The products sold for $1-$2 usually; and I was still able to make a decent profit margin. The business also focused on character building and philanthropy.

It was my responsibility to idenify and secure products that could deliver that level of commission, be in high demand, and be liquidated quickly and in high volumes. As I explained in another post, I never had one unhappy sales rep or one ticked off parent.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: $100 and up coins bring the in buyer for all price points no matter what the site

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    This reminds me of my experience working with youth and young adults, helping them to start there own businesses. They were making a commission base of 27% at the basic level and 100% commission at the wholesale level (guaranteed via contract). The products sold for $1-$2 usually; and I was still able to make a decent profit margin. The business also focused on character building and philanthropy.

It was my responsibility to idenify and secure products that could deliver that level of commission, be in high demand, and be liquidated quickly and in high volumes. As I explained in another post, I never had one unhappy sales rep or one ticked off parent.
    Sounds like a great idea...........and I have to guess that your product, being in high demand, liquidateable quickly, and in high volume had to be............................................. chocolate!!! (pobably not, but that's one thing in my book that fits those bills!!)

What a great idea......to get people self-sufficient. How did it work out? I suppose it was a stepping stone to other employment for the people? Well-done!! Hand-up instead of a hand-out.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

One man decided to rent a truck and drive down to Tennessee and pick up owed money for the things which not invest any personal money. Peoples don’t have money but have other stuff which he can sell, so he load up the truck with 10,000.00 worth of things and pay absolutely nothing and $10,000.00. Is the way over how much peoples owed him for other thing He drives back to Chicago and sell all things for $1.00 each on the street corners of the city. Within a week he has sold every thing. He just says after: I pay low rent fees and some of money from gas I pull out 90% from this $10,000.00 but how much peoples owed him money this is 3 times higher what he do and charges peoples for that and again says for yourself what I am told you ‘’Capitalism’’ always has ‘’pay back’’ one or another way….AMEN…...

P.S. My Friend ‘’All’’…$49.49 this is you’re ‘’Target’’….just try to catch this amount in here first….and ‘’AFTER’’ that me and you going to talk about ‘’logic’’…I still like you…and by the way I hope you can sell some of you’re ‘’hats’’ in here too…...
    As soon as I can figure out how to obtain over 6000 items with no cost, be able to list an item in a minute with pictures, uploading and recording the listing I'll be better able to understand the Dzambo logic. Until then I'll just have to deal with my whacked out way of cost vs sales thinking. Now see folks don't you know we are all doing it wrong. We need to get our items for free to sell so there is cost! Duh! Why didn't I think of that! You truly need to teach me the way of your world!

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

It’s very simple…Like I say already…and by the way I don’t have 6,000 items I have over 50,000 but no time much for list all but I list day to day and anyway is took me a less time from how much you write threads in here day to day and if I even sell only 1 item I will be in advance from you because nobody will pay you for threads…but I already sold some of items which you probably never is going to reach in here $49.49 is very ‘’high’’ limit for you in here as I see…and I can sell any of my items for whatever I like I will be still make profit but I don’t think you can for yours items even for ‘’cymbals’’ for $0.05 you will lose the money…and for items you think you need the buyers as I can see this just not working for you simple as that….eBay mind is hard to change but anyway I must ‘’congratulations ‘’ to you because you beat me in posting threads…so if I ever try to resell ‘’threads’’ you will be in my mind on top of list……Dzambo still respect you, you are good person but peoples from East Europe are very different from ‘’Chicago’’ things…....

P.S. eBay works for you just fine, so I don’t see any problem for you…unless you still ‘’thinking’’ low fees…monster sales…which in my personal opinion nobody will ever see for rest of life on any auction site. And like I say already if even any site can go closer on that will be bought by other big guys very quickly so ‘’tomorrow’ monster sales but big fees too…just stick it whit what you have and move on in you life…....AMEN.....

It’s very simple…Like I say already…and by the way I don’t have 6,000 items I have over 50,000 but no time much for list all but I list day to day and anyway is took me a less time from how much you write threads in here day to day and if I even sell only 1 item I will be in advance from you because nobody will pay you for threads…but I already sold some of items which you probably never is going to reach in here $49.49 is very ‘’high’’ limit for you in here as I see…and I can sell any of my items for whatever I like I will be still make profit but I don’t think you can for yours items even for ‘’cymbals’’ for $0.05 you will lose the money…and for items you think you need the buyers as I can see this just not working for you simple as that….eBay mind is hard to change but anyway I must ‘’congratulations ‘’ to you because you beat me in posting threads…so if I ever try to resell ‘’threads’’ you will be in my mind on top of list……Dzambo still respect you, you are good person but peoples from East Europe are very different from ‘’Chicago’’ things…....

P.S. eBay works for you just fine, so I don’t see any problem for you…unless you still ‘’thinking’’ low fees…monster sales…which in my personal opinion nobody will ever see for rest of life on any auction site. And like I say already if even any site can go closer on that will be bought by other big guys very quickly so ‘’tomorrow’ monster sales but big fees too…just stick it whit what you have and move on in you life…....AMEN.....
    Love it . . . you're quite capable of defending yourself, aren't you?

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    Love it . . . you're quite capable of defending yourself, aren't you?
    Well...I am just a simple person…and many writing about eBay even me this or that but eBay will not change a bit from that and will raise fees again, in here we pay one lifetime fee and we are expecting ‘’miracles’’…maybe some us can make it after some time to reach eBay 2002 sales and fees a less…but I always think real and this is auction site for everybody who like to try to sell own items for whatever he likes high price items, low price items everything and anything can try but nobody can guarantee anything…as I see many take ‘’philosophy’’ we need this we need that but give up after some of time but that’s ok if this site not working for particular person I believe he will look for somewhere else to try but instead of that some us just loosing much personal time writing this or that philosophy instead of listing own items or just move on another venue….I believe many buyers check on this site and many read threads too and from that threads some us write philosophy which have counter productive stuff which from some of buyers will never buy from that person or even from whole auction site…In the end again in my personal opinion just list new items if you list something you have chance to sell if is person not like to list ‘’cheap’’ or other items and he thinks own items worth much more money that’s ok too…but same exactly person already lost too much personal time writing threads in ‘’millions’’ from which is not going to sell any of this threads and already lost without any chance of payoff personal time for that but writing counter productive very much will hurt not only that person will hurt sales for others too…if you can’t sell it is not eBid problem even eBay before charge you up to front and not guarantee you anything…Thanks again for reply…’’Tia’’…and have a nice day…...

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Sounds like a great idea...........and I have to guess that your product, being in high demand, liquidateable quickly, and in high volume had to be............................................. chocolate!!! (pobably not, but that's one thing in my book that fits those bills!!)

What a great idea......to get people self-sufficient. How did it work out? I suppose it was a stepping stone to other employment for the people? Well-done!! Hand-up instead of a hand-out.
    Actually, one of the most popular products happened to be a particular brand of chocolate. We carried a wide variety of products, as long as they met the criterior for inclusion. The business is still legally organized, with tax reporting responsibility. I have been recently talking with some community leaders about jump starting the business again. With possible regional as well as local activity.

I allowed it to go inactive because I was so "busy" making a living in my profession (nurse). That is important too as it is my career. Just makes creative enterprise difficult.

The most important thing about the business, is that I have been able to witness some of the young people who were involved, go on and develop serious businesses, get advanced degrees, and become active participants in strengthening their communities. And yes, secure professional level employment.

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well...I am just a simple person…and many writing about eBay even me this or that but eBay will not change a bit from that and will raise fees again, in here we pay one lifetime fee and we are expecting ‘’miracles’’…maybe some us can make it after some time to reach eBay 2002 sales and fees a less…but I always think real and this is auction site for everybody who like to try to sell own items for whatever he likes high price items, low price items everything and anything can try but nobody can guarantee anything…as I see many take ‘’philosophy’’ we need this we need that but give up after some of time but that’s ok if this site not working for particular person I believe he will look for somewhere else to try but instead of that some us just loosing much personal time writing this or that philosophy instead of listing own items or just move on another venue….I believe many buyers check on this site and many read threads too and from that threads some us write philosophy which have counter productive stuff which from some of buyers will never buy from that person or even from whole auction site…In the end again in my personal opinion just list new items if you list something you have chance to sell if is person not like to list ‘’cheap’’ or other items and he thinks own items worth much more money that’s ok too…but same exactly person already lost too much personal time writing threads in ‘’millions’’ from which is not going to sell any of this threads and already lost without any chance of payoff personal time for that but writing counter productive very much will hurt not only that person will hurt sales for others too…if you can’t sell it is not eBid problem even eBay before charge you up to front and not guarantee you anything…Thanks again for reply…’’Tia’’…and have a nice day…...
    I'll get started listing in the morning, 60,000,000 blades of grass. They were free and it's free to list so what the heck why not. If they sell all is profit...wooo who!

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Again Dzambo you are missing the point, the big picture! Your thinking is black and white and thinking outside the box is not something you will ever be aware of. READ THE POSTS AND TRY AND FOLLOW THEN RESPOND TO THE POSTS.

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    Again Dzambo you are missing the point, the big picture! Your thinking is black and white and thinking outside the box is not something you will ever be aware of. READ THE POSTS AND TRY AND FOLLOW THEN RESPOND TO THE POSTS.
    Really...?....Well I am not first one who move out ''a little bit'' from exactly this post about coins.......

Thread Information