eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I lift up listing for 20 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list....

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I lift up listing for 20 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,212....

All 6 Dzambo's Stores selling all around world various of items likes:Cosmics,Stickers,Postcards,Coins,Stamps,Card s,Key-chains,Bumper stickers,Badges,Cell phone accesories,Fashion Jewelry,Banknotes,DVDs,Sporting goods,Computing,Tapes,CDs,TV Cables,Glass Stuff...

If anybody interested just check it out...and by the way I thanks all my previous buyers and I hope some of will back and buy more from me.......

Domestic shipping and handling is $0.44 to $2.00 Depends which item customer bought
    International shipping and handling is: $0.44 to $5.00 Depends which item customer bought…BUT if anybody buy from me 2 or more of any my items in one day NO MORE extra charge for the shipping Domestic and International….
    And that I call REAL DEAL…....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I lift up listing for 20 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,269....

All 6 Dzambo's Stores selling all around world various of items likes:Cosmics,Stickers,Postcards,Coins,Stamps,Card s,Key-chains,Bumper stickers,Badges,Cell phone accesories,Fashion Jewelry,Banknotes,DVDs,Sporting goods,Computing,Tapes,CDs,TV Cables,Glass Stuff...

If anybody interested just check it out...and by the way I thanks all my previous buyers and I hope some of will back and buy more from me.......

Domestic shipping and handling is $0.44 to $2.00 Depends which item customer bought
    International shipping and handling is: $0.44 to $5.00 Depends which item customer bought…BUT if anybody buy from me 2 or more of any my items in one day NO MORE extra charge for the shipping Domestic and International….

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,350....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on5,422....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,518....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,578....

Forum Newbie
    View luvbichon's Feedback (+1150)
    All-About luvbichon
    View luvbichon's Listings
    Forum Posts

mmmm....4,000 listings and 132 sold? Am I in the wrong site?

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…I just say you’re not in the wrong site….and ‘’officially’’ numbers are correct…
    And you’re NOT probably long time seller from bigger auction site to know ‘’exactly’’ how business online works…...

P.S. If you ''ever'' figure out that ''mistery'' just let me know...just for me to see ''non officially'' your answer...AMEN...

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,668....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I lift up listing for 30 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 30 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,743....

Thread Information