eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I lift up listing for 20 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list....

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I lift up listing for 20 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 4,760....

All 6 Dzambo's Stores selling all around world various of items likes:Cosmics,Stickers,Postcards,Coins,Stamps,Card s,Key-chains,Bumper stickers,Badges,Cell phone accesories,Fashion Jewelry,Banknotes,DVDs,Sporting goods,Computing,Tapes,CDs...

If anybody interested just check it out...and by the way I thanks all my previous buyers and I hope some of will back and buy more from me.......

Domestic shipping and handling is $0.44 to $2.00 Depends which item customer bought
    International shipping and handling is: $0.44 to $5.00 Depends which item customer bought…BUT if anybody buy from me 2 or more of any my items in one day NO MORE extra charge for the shipping Domestic and International….
    And that I call REAL DEAL…....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I lift up listing for 20 items every 24 hours...7 days a week...list...list..list

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 4,801....

All 6 Dzambo's Stores selling all around world various of items likes:Cosmics,Stickers,Postcards,Coins,Stamps,Card s,Key-chains,Bumper stickers,Badges,Cell phone accesories,Fashion Jewelry,Banknotes,DVDs,Sporting goods,Computing,Tapes,CDs...

If anybody interested just check it out...and by the way I thanks all my previous buyers and I hope some of will back and buy more from me.......

Domestic shipping and handling is $0.44 to $2.00 Depends which item customer bought
    International shipping and handling is: $0.44 to $5.00 Depends which item customer bought…BUT if anybody buy from me 2 or more of any my items in one day NO MORE extra charge for the shipping Domestic and International….

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 4,860....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 4,880....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 4,920....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 4,955....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,081....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,121....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,141....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo’s still working real job but still list on eBid every 24 hours doesn’t matter what and in the last week or two I start to list 20 items every 24 hours 7 days a week and top of that I open my 6th store…..and right now I am on 5,173....

All 6 Dzambo's Stores selling all around world various of items likes:Cosmics,Stickers,Postcards,Coins,Stamps,Card s,Key-chains,Bumper stickers,Badges,Cell phone accesories,Fashion Jewelry,Banknotes,DVDs,Sporting goods,Computing,Tapes,CDs,TV Cables,Glass Stuff...

Thread Information