Forum Newbie
    Ingleby Barwick, Cleveland, United Kingdom
    View MICKYSTAR's Feedback (+5542)
    All-About MICKYSTAR
    View MICKYSTAR's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hello Ebid !

Hiya everyone !!
    Iv just started listing on Ebid and wanted to say hi and thank you guys for the invaluble help you are giving newcomers via the forum.
    Seem like a very friendly bunch.
    Hopefully i will be bringing more customers over from ebay and look forward to shopping at all your wonderful stores soon

Now back to listing!!
    good luck and peace be with you
    Micky

http://mickystars.ebid.net
    Last edited by MICKYSTAR; 19th May 2011 at 07:01 PM.

Default Re: Hello Ebid !

Hi Mickey,

Welcome to eBid.

Why not pop up to Kitchen Table and join in the discussions. You will find lots of valuable advice to help you find your way around the site and, hopefully, make lots of sales.

Good luck

Forum Lurker
    View dawn0409's Feedback (+884)
    All-About dawn0409
    View dawn0409's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello and welcome to Ebid,
    I wish you many sales, any advice or guidence, come to the forums, lots of good advice here!

Welcome aboard!

Forum Newbie
    View karltone's Feedback (+36)
    All-About karltone
    View karltone's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome Micky

We do seem to be getting a lot of sellers coming over from the other side, lets hope we can also get more buyers as well.

Forum Newbie
    All-About MICKYSTAR
    Forum Posts

Thanks for your support guys! Its great to see how you have your listings set up too so please leave an easy link for me to follow if you do find the time to reply to this thread.

Just to make things clear, I do still love my ebay i think its a great way for anyone attempting to set up on there own, its like A level business studies course without the smelly teacher....or was that just me!
    I will still list on ebay as well as here and see how things go.. you only really get charged for things that sell and i dont mind the commision if i get the sales. Customer service has to be key though just have faith in your products and dont think its an easy ride its a lot of hard i mean god damn hard work and a lot of grovelling when you dont give 100% satisfaction which is inevitable, you just cant please everyone all the time

Example: buyer bought mens Firetrap Jeans less than my cost price in auction feedback = negative and the reason = postman was sulky

Just smile and carry on...list quality, give a great service, go the extra mile and they will come and come again!

By the way iv just seen a great Elbow tribute act called Arse. They were so good some people couldnt tell one from another

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MICKYSTAR View Post
    Hopefully i will be bringing more customers over from ebay and look forward to shopping at all your wonderful stores soon ...
    No disrespect my friend but,to bring people from there you need to give them an incentive.Selling at the same price won't do that,why would they come here to a site they don't know when they can stay there to do it?
    One example;
    MENS FIRETRAP DESIGNER TROUSERS KRESTON SAND BNWT 32" L £20.00 + £4.00 eBid
    MENS FIRETRAP DESIGNER TROUSERS KRESTON SAND BNWT 32" L £20.00 + £4.00 ebay

Forum Newbie
    All-About MICKYSTAR
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluebedouin View Post
    No disrespect my friend but,to bring people from there you need to give them an incentive.Selling at the same price won't do that,why would they come here to a site they don't know when they can stay there to do it?
    One example;
    MENS FIRETRAP DESIGNER TROUSERS KRESTON SAND BNWT 32" L £20.00 + £4.00 eBid
    MENS FIRETRAP DESIGNER TROUSERS KRESTON SAND BNWT 32" L £20.00 + £4.00 ebay
    Hiya bluebedouin

If i get the sales on here as i do on ebay i would offer a discount because the fees would be less. Im not here to market ebid, im just using it as an extra shop window for my stock. Who ever sells it gets the commission.
    Today i have listed a lot of items that i have exclusively listed on this site, and i will continue to do this while i check eBid out.
    I wont neglect my ebay customers though and i dont think the comparison should be purely price driven.
    Ebid i offer google check out and the other payment options which i dont on ebay.
    surely that is some kind of an incentive especially the way paypal treat wikileaks recently.
    Loving your van by the way!!

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hiya everyone !!
    Iv just started listing on Ebid and wanted to say hi and thank you guys for the invaluble help you are giving newcomers via the forum.
    Seem like a very friendly bunch.
    Hopefully i will be bringing more customers over from ebay and look forward to shopping at all your wonderful stores soon

Now back to listing!!
    good luck and peace be with you
    Micky

http://mickystars.ebid.net
    Hiya Mickey - welcome to eBid and thank YOU for the really nice post!
    Nancy
    Ceud mìle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hiya bluebedouin

If i get the sales on here as i do on ebay i would offer a discount because the fees would be less. Im not here to market ebid, im just using it as an extra shop window for my stock. Who ever sells it gets the commission.
    Today i have listed a lot of items that i have exclusively listed on this site, and i will continue to do this while i check eBid out.
    I wont neglect my ebay customers though and i dont think the comparison should be purely price driven.
    Ebid i offer google check out and the other payment options which i dont on ebay.
    surely that is some kind of an incentive especially the way paypal treat wikileaks recently.
    Loving your van by the way!!
    I see nothing wrong with same price - It just means you get more profit on ebid - a great incentive for SELLERS to list here.

I keep saying it's 'a field of dreams' thing.

Build the site up with lots of sellers and product and the buyers will come.

Thread Information