My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What the Heck is an Ear Cuff?

Default What the Heck is an Ear Cuff?

What is an ear cuff? An ear cuff is a piece of jewelry that is designed to hug the cartilage on the middle or upper portion of the ear. An individual wearing an ear cuff does not need to have pierced ears, because the earring is designed in a curved shape which fits snugly around the folds of the outer ear, though many wear them in addition to pierced earrings. They are widely used in many cultures, and come in a variety of designs to serve as accessories for a wide range of personal styles.

Yes, I do make mostly earcuffs, because they are my most popular items, but I do make other items too.

Come check out my unique handcrafted jewelry items! Don't see what you want? I love custom orders! If I can make what you want, I'll be happy to work with you and set up a custom listing. Some of the items in my shop are pieces specifically requested by customers. Great prices and quick service! Come see me!

Default Re: What the Heck is an Ear Cuff?

What is an ear cuff? An ear cuff is a piece of jewelry that is designed to hug the cartilage on the middle or upper portion of the ear. An individual wearing an ear cuff does not need to have pierced ears, because the earring is designed in a curved shape which fits snugly around the folds of the outer ear, though many wear them in addition to pierced earrings. They are widely used in many cultures, and come in a variety of designs to serve as accessories for a wide range of personal styles.

Yes, I do make mostly earcuffs, because they are my most popular items, but I do make other items too.

Come check out my unique handcrafted jewelry items! Don't see what you want? I love custom orders! If I can make what you want, I'll be happy to work with you and set up a custom listing. Some of the items in my shop are pieces specifically requested by customers. Great prices and quick service! Come see me!

Default Re: What the Heck is an Ear Cuff?

Thread Information