Forum Newbie
    Leominster, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
    View mrtommifunn's Feedback (+851)
    All-About mrtommifunn
    View mrtommifunn's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Re: i am glad to see some competion in the online auction business

Quote Originally Posted by wowcollectibles522 View Post
    A friend of mine mentioned your company to me and i registered and upgraded a few days ago. I put up 11 auctions so far but i have thousands more items to list. Although i have not made my first sale yet i think yoiur concept is great. I am an ebay power seller and the fees there are driving many sellers to look for new avenues to sell in. On your site the only real risk is the time it takes to add the listings. I am sure that as ebid grows you will see a avilanch of new sellers and buyers to the site, i plan to list several thousand items as time allows and i will you the best oif luck. I am looking foward to my first sale on ebid.net, jeff burnstein, wowcollectibles522
    yes i'm still waiting for my first sale since i registered with ebid I've not sold one thing yet in comparison to ebay i've sold hundreds. The funny thing is on ebid my prices are lower but still not selling. I'm truly gutted registering and paying for ebid. All i can do is hope more people look onto this site otherwise i've completely wasted my money. I'm telling the honest truth and once again i'm gutted.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: i am glad to see some competion in the online auction business

mrtommifunn........you've sold hundreds of beekeepers suits in the last couple months on ebay? That's impressive. You do have to admit, it's a bit of a specialty item - which is great, and absolutely super to have here on eBid. You only have 3 auctions, tho, and it would seem from the title (which is all I looked at) that they are the same thing.........so you really only have one item for sale........The more items you have listed, the better exposure you get on Google, and the more people will see it. What other things do you sell (if anything)? Best wishes..........
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: i am glad to see some competion in the online auction business

As HM has said,your listings are the same.You'll need to change them before they're removed,I'd suggest one listing per size.You have no buy now price so your items won't be uploaded to Google shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtommifunn View Post
    ...All i can do is hope more people look onto this site....
    No it isn't,you can advertise yourself.How many bee keeping forums are there,how many do you belong to?
    ...on ebid my prices are lower but still not selling.
    What are you doing about letting people know you're on here & that your prices are lower?
    Last edited by bluebedouin; 28th May 2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: adding w to buy no !

Thread Information