eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have Hallmark, Monchhichi, Sesame Street, Alpinestars, Romero Britto, and more...

Red face We have Hallmark, Monchhichi, Sesame Street, Alpinestars, Romero Britto, and more...

Welcome! We are NEW to ebid but we have been selling items on other site since 2007. We choose to move most of our items to ebid coz we know ebid is more fair to buyers and sellers.

We have lot of different items....
    * Hallmark Ornaments
    * Monchhichi Plush Toy
    * Sesame Street Waffle Maker
    * Alpinestars Jacket
    * Romero Britto Art Puzzles
    * Mercedes Benz Smart Car T-Shirt
    * bburago Fiat Abarth 500 Model Kit
    * Homewares, Pet items and more

We have NEW items every week. We do combine shipping on most items.
    Please come see and get yourself and your love a favorable item.

seller: fullofstuffs

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: We have Hallmark, Monchhichi, Sesame Street, Alpinestars, Romero Britto, and more

Welcome to ebid!

That's a great variety you have, hope you do well on ebid.

Default Re: We have Hallmark, Monchhichi, Sesame Street, Alpinestars, Romero Britto, and more

Thank you Juliebabe25!

Yes, we have lot of variety but still not many people come and see our items.
    Don't know when will the first item sold...

Thumbs up Re: We have Hallmark, Monchhichi, Sesame Street, Alpinestars, Romero Britto, and more

fullofstuffs, why don't you set up a store and post pictures
    Like this one:

Hi overtherainbow4u,
    What's the different between a store and no store? What's the good thing to have a store? We don't know anything about opening a store.

When you have a store, you can group your items into categories. It looks professional and contribute to more sales (I think). You can have up to 5 stores, and it's free. I have 3 stores so far, and in the process, I've learned new things, such as building my own logo.

You can make pictures of your books by scanning them into your computer.

Hope this answers your question. Good luck and welcome to eBid.
    Last edited by OvertheRainbow4U; 30th April 2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OvertheRainbow4U View Post
    When you have a store, you can group your items into categories. It looks professional and contribute to more sales (I think). You can have up to 5 stores, and it's free. I have 3 stores so far, and in the process, I've learned new things, such as building my own logo.

You can make pictures of your books by scanning them into your computer.

Hope this answers your question. Good luck and welcome to eBid.
    Thanks overthrainbow4u! Thanks for your help!
    We will set up a store asap. We hope it will looks more professional that can interest more people to see our items.

You're quite welcome.

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Fullofstuffs , welcome to eBid ,.. but I think this post would be better placed in the "" Plug Your Actions ""....best of luck .....papa.

fillofstuffs

Welcome. New sellers and buyers are most welcome. I suggest you email your previous buyers of your new location. On ebid.net you need to promote yourself, which a person would be with any new business. I think the more sellers who come to ebid.net, the more buyers we will have. Where the sellers go the buyers will follow. This is a much friendlier place for both sellers and buyers.

For tips on how to promote your ebid.net business check the forums under Kitchen Table, it is extremely friendly and helpful. Ask any questions you want, it will help you out. There are some very nice people in the forums and they will do their best to give any guidance you may need. Also ebid.net has a wonderful feature called "Plug your Auctions". You can plug your merchandise once a day. It is a great feature. Be sure to use this feature because many sellers on ebid.net are also buyers.

http://us.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?...nding&start=75

I am hazeleyes767

Thread Information