Hi one thing i find problematic with listing is that each store i have requires categories and sub categories, but when i come to sell a new item in one of my stores, it requires recategorising according to the eBid list and not the way I have set up my store categories. I should explain that I have been a Seller+ for about a week and my offline database categories mirror the categories I use on eBay.

It would be much simpler if all the eBid categories were already pre-programmed into create a new store page. As it is, if you would like to set up a store first and then populate it with eBid categories, in order to make the two correlate, you have to do a lot of leg work to pre-discover what the categories are, which I have not bothered to do because it would take more time than I have available for an interface which is in all other respects a dream to use.

In brief: please provide a drop-down list of categories and sub categories within the create a store page.

Thanks and eBid is a lot better than eBay, interface wise, seller-friendly-wise and features-wise.