My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hello! I am new here, wondering how to get more traffic to my store

Default Hello! I am new here, wondering how to get more traffic to my store

Hello! I am new to EBid and have started listing some clothing.... I do pretty well on EBay, but have not sold anything on EBid thus far. What can I do to get more traffic or interest in my store.... I would like some hints or some advice on what I am doing wrong.... any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thank you!

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hello! I am new here, wondering how to get more traffic to my store

I see you are doing Run Until Sold Your items stay at the bottum of a search.
    You should do a 7 or 10 day cycle Your less if you like.

I do 3days after 1st bid
    I finaly fond how to set email i get from ebid listing cycle so im thinking about turning so setting off.

I hope i was some help...

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Robinscloset

Welcome to ebid!

Yes I agree with what CrazyJay said.
    And run a plug your auction post like you are one a day (only one at a time)
    Could I suggest a slightly more catchy title - "Check my auctions ?" for what ? If I was a man looking for computer games....
    Also may be a bit about your shipping and returns policies in your About Me page.

Some people email their old customers telling them where they are now.
    Make sure that you put your good stuff on ebid and good prices.
    They will get sent to Google Shopping.

Ebid is much smaller than ebay, so you have to expect slower sales, but we are all in for the long haul, and ebid is growing steadily.

Thank you! I will try and figure out how to change the buy it now auctions! I do appreciate all the help I can get!!!

Welcome!

The more you list the more visibility you will have. I agree that run til sold is not a good way to go. With clothing I would suggest 7 to 10 days with 10 automatic relists. It is slower here but is is beginning to grow. Be sure to contact all of your buyers from the other side and let them know where you are.

Thread Information