eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm seeing a lot of counterfeit purses

Forum Newbie
    All-About shinyshiny
    View shinyshiny's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I'm seeing a lot of counterfeit purses

A significantly higher proportion of counterfeit than on ebay.

There are some real ones too but many many many very obvious fakes.

The site has potential but there is already a site filled with counterfeit merchandise called ioffer.

Is it possible to do anything about the fakes? I have reported many of them but I won't continue to waste my time if nobody is going to do anything about them.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: I'm seeing a lot of counterfeit purses

Yep...you are right a 100%....and by the way if any like this item have description ''Authentic 100% '' and if is selling price below 50%...70%...80%...a sample from legal retail price is it a fake no questions about that...because legal retail stores and authorized legal sellers never give that much discount and selling below that much from legal retail price...just keep reporting and owners will remove like this items...good luck....

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I'm seeing a lot of counterfeit purses

Quote Originally Posted by shinyshiny View Post

The site has potential but there is already a site filled with counterfeit merchandise called ioffer.

Is it possible to do anything about the fakes? I have reported many of them but I won't continue to waste my time if nobody is going to do anything about them.
    Fake items are bad for any site. Good for you for reporting the sellers. Support is usually good about dealing with these things, hopefully they will look into this problem.

IMHO never ever buy anything with a designer label on it that's ultra pricey, unless you can see and handle the merchandise first, especially if it's really cheap - it's like the old saying goes: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Best wishes for many sales to all,
    Last edited by suesjools; 30th March 2011 at 06:37 PM.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Yep...you are right a 100%....and by the way if any like this item have description ''Authentic 100% '' and if is selling price below 50%...70%...80%...a sample from legal retail price is it a fake no questions about that...because legal retail stores and authorized legal sellers never give that much discount and selling below that much from legal retail price...just keep reporting and owners will remove like this items...good luck....
    Most High Street shops I know do at least one half-price sale every year.

Go to play dot com - tell them their items are obviously fake because many of the 50% (or more) off retail price.
    Or any other retailer who has a sale on.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinyshiny View Post

The thing about reporting fakes,& this is in no way a reflection on you shiny,is how do eBid (or any site)know that the reporter is knowledgeable enough to state categorically they're fakes.Obviously other checks have to be made to verify one way or the other.This may be why the listings you reported are still there.Good on you for doing so & keep at it.

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish you would stop repeating this rubbish.

I sell a number of 'Authentic 100% '' branded items at well below the RRP which I obtain from well known and established wholesale companies. None of my lines are fake. It is easy to buy these items as they are bankrupt stock, a discontinued line or last seasons lines.
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…I just say my opinion…and by the way she write about ‘’purses’’….and I write back that’s it….move on with your life…

Well…I just say my opinion…and by the way she write about ‘’purses’’….and I write back that’s it….move on with your life…
    Your response was a general statement about all goods which were offered at very high discount prices.

Whether it is your opinion or not, stating that all items that are offered at 50% or more on ebid MUST be fakes will not do the site any good whatsoever.
    Last edited by MagnetsAndHangers; 30th March 2011 at 07:37 PM.

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Re: I'm seeing a lot of counterfeit purses

This is what I write before ''IF ANY LIKE THIS ITEM''....and you can see cleary ''Re: I'm seeing a lot of counterfeit PURSES''

P.S.I wish you good luck in the Golf game...heh....

Thread Information