Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Listings Disappearing!

Default Re: Listings Disappearing!

whoop whoop...thank you...fast learner me! hahahahahahahah.

just looked at your items....

A) some of your photos have a website as a watermark
    B) some of your items are listed as "gold" or "silver" where they are clearly not but only "gold" & "silver" coloured

both of these will get your item pulled

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....so much to learn! at this rate i wont be able to list anything...lol....thank you so much for helping me...i will go and change them now.
    Jane.xxx.

the watermark catches a few out, but the gold/silver one is trades discription.... you can only use gold/silver in the title on jewllery if it is stamped as such (hallmark etc) otherwise it is gold/silver coloured... I know it's not "gold" and you know it's not "gold" but someone could "make trouble" for you if they think it is

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

you'll soon get the hang of things

gold/silver one is trades discription.... you can only use gold/silver in the title on jewllery if it is stamped as such (hallmark etc) otherwise it is gold/silver coloured... I know it's not "gold" and you know it's not "gold" but someone could "make trouble" for you if they think it is

now you say it like that it makes perfect sense hahaha...i hope my listings are all present and correct now!...me being me = there's always something else!!!.....my motto has always been.."there's always bl@@dy one!" hahahahahaha....i will get the hang of it will all your help from you guys, thank you.
    Jane.xxx.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'll have a look

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

The bride and groom cake toppers need title changed, hand crafted pencils also, you have 2 printed birthday cards so that's 3 items where you'll need to change the titel

Question Re: Listings Disappearing!

I posted about this on another thread, and then happened to stumble upon this one. I see I'm not the only one having problems with the listings.

In my case, all but 4 of my listings disappeared from the stores, but are still showing in the Auctions I'm Running as a total of 33. The lonely 4 are the calendars that still show in my Sweeping Books store, the rest somehow escaped the stores but are visible on the Auctions. I checked individual descriptions, and those include the stores names where they're supposed to be. When I first open the stores, the number referring to the total # of listings is there, however the listings are not in the stores, period. This is rather strrange... do you think my stores are possessed? Other than that, I can't explain.

Hi Tayloredweddings.

I hope you don't mind me saying, that you really aren't making the most of where you write the title (keywords) to your auctions. For instance you have
    Drunk & Disorderly Labels.lots of fun 4 any girls night You could maybe put in 'Hen Party / Night' as well.
    Plus you have another listing with just 'Rating Cards' Unless someone was specifically searching for them, people wouldn't find them, again you could put 'Hen Party / night, you should try and fill the title spaces with any words associated with what you are selling.

Good Luck
    Jane

Thread Information