eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The jump from ebay to ebid

Default Re: The jump from ebay to ebid

Quote Originally Posted by glopezwach View Post
    Request Submitted. Your request will be reviewed and if all is ok your feedback will be amended within the next few hours.

Don't forget to link your eBid account to Repatoo as well as your other accounts, this proves that you are the correct owner. We won't be able to add any feedback if this isn't carried out.

Got it THANKS!! was easier than I thought just needed the initial instruction!!!!
    You're welcome. Click help on top of any page or there is a link below my signature. The HTVs are great! And welcome to ebid.

Quote Originally Posted by swatop506 View Post
    Hi folks,
    I just registered with ebid. I am a top rated/power seller on ebay with about 70-100 sales per month (roughly $700-1000 monthly gross sales). I am tired of ebay FVF and yesterday ebay announced that as of April 19, the FVF will also include SHIPPING COSTS!!!!!! That did it for me.
    Here is my concern- and this may be good- no one else is selling what I sell (law enforcement related accessories).
    I don't want to shell out $50.00 for the lifetime seller offer w/o knowing if I will get buyers here. Yes, sellers will flock to ebay alternatives, but what about buyers? I can see the future may belong to ebid if marketing is done correctly, but right now I won't be able to compare sales if I only use the free version- due to limited features.
    So I f I only try the ebid "free" or "7 day" version, I won't have a true picture of how my products will do, but I don't have enough faith/knowledge in ebid to invest $50.00 bucks!

I would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions.
    Believe me, it's worth the $50 just to have the satisfaction of paying for your membership via PayPal. I'm sure someone at eBay must pay attention to that. What's more, $50 in fees on eBay won't cover $500 in sales. You wouldn't have to sell much to break even.

Forum Newbie
    View doobee46's Feedback (+454)
    All-About doobee46
    View doobee46's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just came to Ebid because of all the money it was costing me on E-bay for the same service or better. I sell mostly Harley Davidson parts and I see this as a pretty open market place. I was really having alot of problems with E-bay with people reading things into my listing and asking for there money back, or filing disputs to get there money back, and E-bay standing behind them the buyer with no feedback against me with over 4000 feedbacks. Seemed that they just didn't care anymore, got to big for there own good for me, besides all the money I was paying them each month they where eating up all my profit. Will recomend Ebid to everyone I know over E-Bay any day.... Doobee46

Forum Lurker
    View james1968's Feedback (+159)
    All-About james1968
    View james1968's Listings
    Forum Posts

With E8ay's proposed new fee structure, you will make back your joining fee even quicker.
    See HERE for the low-down.

I have not got the time to check the top-end figures, but I sell a lot of sub £50 stuff and in some of the cats I will be worse-off.
    All good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait.....

Forum Newbie
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View titch1313's Feedback (+673)
    All-About titch1313
    View titch1313's Listings
    Forum Posts

im new to here as well and i find it is going ok. a bit slow but people will come over to this site as the 49.00 or the 79.00 for free listings is good eb++y is puting there posting up on the 9th april so they will all move over to here i think. i have sold 10 items this week and i hope to do more.blessings to all off you here xx

Forum Newbie
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View titch1313's Feedback (+673)
    All-About titch1313
    View titch1313's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have found the same with ebay i sale motorbike parts and clothes and shoes and things it was costing me a lot on ebay. but im pleased i paid the money to sale on here. it is a lot better i think. xx

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there
    Welcome to ebid
    We are getting lots of new members lately.

As most of you are Seller+ members, you now no longer have any listing or shop fees.
    The best deal is to go for the gallery pic for which you pay only a 2% fvf (if it sells!)

Things are slower her on ebid than ebay of course, as we don't have as many members or as much traffic, but if you let your old customers know you are here, we may all get some more buyers !

And don't forget to use the Plug Your Auctions forum thread ! Up to once a day.

So many new members. Welcome!

Thread Information