eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the forums now ?!

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

OK then - this time I'll try the 'paperclip' tab above the 'Go Advanced' window instead.....

OK (I've just 'previewed' it) and I used exactly the same picture as last time (a photobucket archive).
    It displays inside a 'frame' headed 'Attached Images' .......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by emporiumdays View Post
    OK..... So what I just posted above, was done without using the 'Go Advanced' editor at all....

But, I didn't just Copy & Paste a picture. I used 'Insert Picture' and pasted the pics http pathway / address there.
    I'm talking about ordinary copy and pasting that I use all the time on the army thread. Right click on a photo on the net and then right click again to paste on the forum message box. I haven't been able to do this since yesterday as the paste button is not active unless you go back into edit after you have posted. I've just tried putting on a photo hosted from my website via the link buttons and that doesn't work anymore either.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I'm talking about ordinary copy and pasting that I use all the time on the army thread. Right click on a photo on the net and then right click again to paste on the forum message box. I haven't been able to do this since yesterday as the paste button is not active unless you go back into edit after you have posted. I've just tried putting on a photo hosted from my website via the link buttons and that doesn't work anymore either.
    That is exactly what is happening with me too.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Is anything being done to fix these problems Gazza ? It would be nice to know if it was being worked on.

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well Cornishmaid..... I'm not familiar with the way you normally do your cutting and pasting (only because I haven't worked that way).
    But what you say makes sense.... If you're used to doing it like that - then why is it now different (Good Question, Don't Know).....

But..... In the meantime there's a sort of similar way you could achieve this.

When you right click the net photo you want, instead of selecting 'Copy Image' choose (instead) 'Copy Image Location'.
    Then instead of pasting it directly into the forum box, just paste it inside the 'Insert Image Tab' instead.

It will show up sort of something like this sort of code:

[ IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/02/21/business/energy-environment/21iht-renoilstore21-span/21iht-renoilstore21-span-articleLarge.jpg[/IMG ]

But when you either 'preview' or 'post for real' the picture will be there All OK....

Thank you for your suggestion Steve, I know you are trying to help, but as already stated in this thread the insert image link is not working for some of us either. I would just like to hear from Gazza if this problem is being worked on and will be getting fixed soon because it's a pain !

All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bump
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Hurrah - just 'done me plug' and cut and paste the photos straight in as before - thank you Da Boyz - big hugs xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Hurrah - just 'done me plug' and cut and paste the photos straight in as before - thank you Da Boyz - big hugs xxx
    Still not working for me cats !

All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Still not working for me cats !
    Nor me, I am so glum, I am really at my glumest......................sigh!

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information