eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guys check out my store give me ideas im new at ebid so tell me what you think thanks

Forum Newbie
    View guzy2379's Feedback (+50)
    All-About guzy2379
    View guzy2379's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool guys check out my store give me ideas im new at ebid so tell me what you think thanks

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I picked one at random - Inception, since I love the film - and was impressed by the detailed description until I googled the opening phrase. It doesn't appear to be your own work, or your own opinion after all. I think it would be better to credit where you're quoting from. I also felt that I'd like reassurance about the quality of the item "new, boxed and sealed" or whatever somewhere near the top (in case I didn't feel like wading through the audio description!) I hope that's helpful, please remember you did ask!

Welcome to eBid.

I looked at 3 of your items and found them way too long to bothered with. I want to know the condition of the item and what your terms are. If I am looking for a movie it is because I already know that I want it.

It is recommended that you use 7 to 10 day listings with 10 auto relists because run til sold goes to the bottom and makes your items harder to find. Check out the guide that bykimbo has out there. It wil give you lots of tips and is a great hfelp when getting started.

Hope this helps.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

I like the descriptions, my biggest beef with sellers is short or non-existent descriptions, (OK, I'm aware I'm bucking the tide here, but that's just me, Mr. Vegas).

I agree with Kimbo about the condition, (i.e. new in package, used but very good condition, played once, etc.) it would be good to add that to your listings.

Oh and welcome to eBid, the friendliest place to buy and sell on the Net!

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naturelady View Post
    Welcome to ebid. MHO is to not import feedback.
    I share this opinion Naturelady and have seen where some imported & then requested Support to remove it. (Which Support does with ease I believe as they are nice that way.)

Forum Newbie
    All-About guzy2379
    View guzy2379's Listings
    Forum Posts

thank you and i took your advice

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

I looked at grey's anatomy at random and found this description:

we will provide you with range of high and affordable DVDS, at the same time we will regularly provide you with the latest and hot of the DVDS!We have been convinced that your smile for our job is the greatest way for payback! Of course, if you think that our is good, We also hope to become your supplier! if you do and like to have corporation with us for long time,we will give you the best price and better service

Sorry, but it doesn't make sense and looks like you copied it from someone who's first language isn't English!

Forum Newbie
    All-About guzy2379
    View guzy2379's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olivia8143 View Post
    I looked at grey's anatomy at random and found this description:

we will provide you with range of high and affordable DVDS, at the same time we will regularly provide you with the latest and hot of the DVDS!We have been convinced that your smile for our job is the greatest way for payback! Of course, if you think that our is good, We also hope to become your supplier! if you do and like to have corporation with us for long time,we will give you the best price and better service

Sorry, but it doesn't make sense and looks like you copied it from someone who's first language isn't English!
    yes i did copy and past to get things done faster thanks i did not notice thank you

When you are setting up you can fill in your default page and then most of the things customers need to know you onlly have to do once. It will already be there for each new listing. Takes a few minutes the first time but it will have your stamp on it. Then all the stuff like listing length, postage and terms are there and ready to work with.

Thread Information